Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) (22500 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by OKKO(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
the holy Father!

...Ave Maria X3. we pray for God's glory may his kingdom come... we pray for his vicar, the Pope and Rome.... song
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by LecciGucci: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
God bless the pope.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by richard870(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
younghartz:
Islam my religion
Peleh...i feel for you bro cry
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by eikenberry(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
I serve the one true God who gave Peter,first catholic pope the mantle to lead his church...i love Catholics,only that most of their members spoil the name of the church,but even if they do,the orderliness and doctrine of the church can never change....

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by Baroba(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kachukwu looks presidential man, see poise and gait..
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by amanze15(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

The Vatican is richer than Nigeria
the wealth of the holy church is not quantifiable, Nigeria is richer, but also the catholic church is the biggest landlord in NEWYork grin cheesy
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by dingbang(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nigerian comments are awesome grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
If na one minister from north some stupid christians wil b shouting islamization of Nigeria!
Oga Kacikwu extend my regard
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
princeofpeace22:
I will die a catholic kiss

God bless the papal and his city

A song for the pope the royal pope who rule from sea to sea ,
Who's kingdom and center shall never fail ,
What a variant king his he ..... kiss

A song for the pope ,the royal pope who rule from sea to sea ,
What a variant king is he ....... kiss kiss kiss
I think u should rather sing praises to Jesus. This is too much praise for a human, secondly Jesus rules pope is just a messenger. The kingdom belongs to Jesus and not pope and the pope is a subject like you and I. Though its good u love the pope.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
To those of you saying he has carried nigeria's money to Rome. I hope you know that d catholic Church is wealthier than the first five biggest corporations in the world put together.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by magicminister: 1:09am On Jan 27, 2017
FUCCKK YOU AND FUCCCK THE POPE!

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:42am On Jan 27, 2017
Please poster!
Don't post things without a complete story

How can u post that The pope met a Nigerian. tell me how does it make Buhari die
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by ezeagu(m): 2:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Whites can't save blacks. Not even their 'holiest'.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by opribo(m): 5:02am On Jan 27, 2017
He has gone to confess his sins against Nigerians after been used to subject the people to untold hardship unto say fuel subsidy removal will bring better days but what do we see, the worst hardship ever witnessed since this nation was created. How wicked can human beings be. Simply because they have suffered all these years does it mean they must drag all of us to have a taste of what they have been going through this past twelve years of desperately seeking for power.

That Ibe Kachikwu better remain there because his name has gone down in history as the man who increased fuel price the highest percentage ever in history of Nigeria.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2017
Proudly Catholic. The Pope his Holiness.

I will die a Catholic!!!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by macgodon: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2017
younghartz:
Islam my religion
blood sucking religion filled with evil real worshiper and reprentative of devil on earth is Islam, I prefer those who worship idol than Islam bcs idol worshipers will accept their evil did but Islam will tell you they are good but inwardly they are evil, they are peace but violence is what you see them do they are humans but behaves like animals all their mallams and imam supports evil they keep quite when their people carry it out and even support them, in this 21centuary they want to take Nigeria back to ADs when sharia is been practice by introducing sharia openly into the country but it will not work they Connor have it both it either we divide then you islamize who want to be islamize or we stay together and everyone practice his religion thanks to apostle Johnson Suleiman that put his life on line for Christianity and many more will El- Rudy if you do not stop the killing of Christian in Kaduna you will be the next die like Buhary the Christian God is watching.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by macgodon: 6:24am On Jan 27, 2017
younghartz:
Islam my religion
blood sucking religion filled with evil real worshiper and reprentative of devil on earth is Islam, I prefer those who worship idol than Islam bcs idol worshipers will accept their evil did but Islam will tell you they are good but inwardly they are evil, they are peace but violence is what you see them do they are humans but behaves like animals all their mallams and imam supports evil they keep quite when their people carry it out and even support them, in this 21centuary they want to take Nigeria back to ADs when sharia is been practice by introducing sharia openly into the country but it will not work they Connor have it both it either we divide then you islamize who want to be islamize or we stay together and everyone his religion thanks to apostle Johnson Suleiman that put his life on line for Christianity and many more will El- Rudy if you do not stop the killing of Christian in Kaduna you will be the next die like Buhary the Christian God is watching.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2017
vengertime:
He should better report Buhari there. Buhari is killing Christains in Nigeria
Jonathan Killed more christians.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2017
macgodon:
blood sucking religion filled with evil real worshiper and reprentative of devil on earth is Islam, I prefer those who worship idol than Islam bcs idol worshipers will accept their evil did but Islam will tell you they are good but inwardly they are evil, they are peace but violence is what you see them do they are humans but behaves like animals all their mallams and imam supports evil they keep quite when their people carry it out and even support them, in this 21centuary they want to take Nigeria back to ADs when sharia is been practice by introducing sharia openly into the country but it will not work they Connor have it both it either we divide then you islamize who want to be islamize or we stay together and everyone his religion thanks to apostle Johnson Suleiman that put his life on line for Christianity and many more will El- Rudy if you do not stop the killing of Christian in Kaduna you will be the next die like Buhary the Christian God is watching.
Abeg keep quiet..What is so strange in a 76yr old man dieing ?
How does your liking or hating Islam affects the religion? Abeg go and sleep and stop ranting like a loosed psycho.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2017
hope the visit will reduce d price of kerosene
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by Godful: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Issorite
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Gariki:
So
How will that make Buhari to leave that seat for another person
By the way... It's the zombies who could not employe 65 years man into their company but went ahead to vote in 72 years old man I will blame..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election : If We Lose In The Election, We Will Go Home And Rest - Amaechi / Stop Claiming Port-harcourt Terminal Project, PDP Tells Buhari / Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.