Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. (24023 Views)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
ekanDamie:

l know u know d money u make is from you other people's failure.
but, you just don't care as long as alert keeps coming in.
dats how desperate people behave. I may be broke, but if success is stealing from other
people, I wanna remain broke. it's called dignity
and broke shall u be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Bennycollins: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
akoko11:

Another First Class enemy of progress sighted, in case u don't know I had PHed 200k and I know someone who had PHed 1M, that is the spirit of a true participant of MMM. I trust MMM pass u n I will prefer MMM to u unless u repent. To fellow MMM participants let d PHing n GHing continue.
My _PH_is ur_GH_and ur_PH_is my_GH
This is d only way MMM can survive
. Stop deceiving ppl. This system is DEAD. I have lost 600k which is supposed to be over 900k now. I have given up.
And someone will ask me to ph again? . Let them take the money. The guides are just out of pity for peasant may be paying them who have small monis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by SpicyMimi(f): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
chessguru:
1. Dear Mavrodians, as many might have noticed "massive" matching of PH & GH orders today though the withdrawal limit is still intact.

2. Though not all GH/PH order will be matched at a go. The essence of the withdrawal limit was stated in the last announcement in your PO.

3. Some might still be getting the popup "Today daily GH-limit has been exceeded" but everyone will be able to GH as soon as d system stabilizes.

4. Pls note that no one can do anything to expedite the process of Getting Help or GH matching. Don't give anyone your login details.

5. Cancel any PH order you're not willing to pay for before it is matched. Your account will be blocked (all mavro lost) if PH order is not paid

6. Don't pay into any account not given by the system. Worst case, let the recipient give you the new account details via Order Chat box.

7. The expected announcement in your PO will be posted as soon as possible.
Mmm keeps deleting my get help request, I offend them?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by plux4: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
merge yesterday and got my money same day

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by chessguru(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
SpicyMimi:

please write to support . i am sure it will be resolved
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Maltaleeza(f): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Erums(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
mystikal:

How did u break down your total money, how did u GH for a fraction of your money

Wake up at 1 am and fh.. U will see rhe limit given to u

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Stanley187(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bennycollins:
. Stop deceiving ppl. This system is DEAD. I have lost 600k which is supposed to be over 900k now. I have given up.
And someone will ask me to ph again? . Let them take the money. The guides are just out of pity for peasant may be paying them who have small monis

U don ever see 600k?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Odkosh: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
simplex2:
The way mmm participants attack anyone that speaks bad of the scheme in this thread is alarming.
No wonder others don't have mercy for you guys at all...no wonder the admin of this site deals with you guys with passion.

Your arrogance is second to none!
who solicited for your mercy? Who has your mercy EPP. Now where are the mmm has crashed crew cos I have a thick rope for all of you to hang unaselves now that ur immagunary crashed site is back to reality. Keep ur mercy for ur relations. We are okay here. Now you av changed ur words. Shammmmmmne *spit*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Odkosh: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bennycollins:
you are a pathetic lair.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by slenjaman(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2017
DonCortino:
News like this will never see the light of FP. Seun no go gree.
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by WaffenSS(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
cummando:
Cummando: Onome!!!
Onome: Sir
Cummando: MMM don dey merge o!!!
Onome: ehn ehn?
Cummando: Come go oga Jonah house sit down there so you go fit collect my money wet he borrow.
Onome: No oga
Cummando: why na
Onome: Na so I go that time wey them both gree pay iya monsura before she hang herself
Cummando: Go jare. Or else.....
Onome: Go korr Goliath ni. Na small I take escape that day wey iya monsura kee herself!!!
Cummando (fuming): Onome if I........
Onome: Oga I no wan die jare...... Who you EPP?

I'm sorry, is this crap supposed to be funny?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
WaffenSS:

I'm sorry, is this crap supposed to be funny?
Sorry are you supposed to mention? Mind your crappy business boy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by WaffenSS(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
cummando:

Sorry are you supposed to mention? Mind your crappy business boy

Your jokes are lame.

You ain't funny.

Get over yourself.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by jozivill: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
ibkonekt:
Its funny the same set of guys keep coming back to repeat the same thing over and over again.
1. They curse those that castigate mmm
2. They claim that they have been paid
3. They fail to respond to those that say they have not been paid due to mmm staggered payment method
4. They fail to say ppl that are getting paid are getting just a small amount. Larger sums which is the main bone here gets ignored.
5. I really am shocked by the idiocy of these mmm guys.
I really didnt read all their comments because its just a merry go round. Clearly these mmm supporters are desperate to promote the scheme so ppl can PH then they get their own money out of the scheme and run away
true talk guy, them just dey make mouth; mmm pays... Because of 15k and 31k alert out of several hundreds of thousands investment in the scheme. I dare mmm to remove the GH limit if they don't crash in 2weeks then they are 4 real.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
jozivill:
true talk guy, them just dey make mouth; mmm pays... Because of 15k and 31k alert out of several hundreds of thousands investment in the scheme. I dare mmm to remove the GH limit if they don't crash in 2weeks then they are 4 real.
lol
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by kenostika(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
The media won’t employ you if you join to kill MMM. The bank will also not, and the government as well. If they employ you, they will make you a servant of money. You will be enslaved once again. MMM has been working to liberate those in it from financial slavery. We all survived last year’s recession because of MMM. When the government made things difficult for us. The bank didn’t help you to survive. There was never increase to your deposit, same as the media who laid off staff and also banks that sacked without reason. The Bank will rather extort money from you with charges that you can not refuse to pay…My fellow mavrodian, see how unjust the world is! We are been cruel and impatient with MMM. For the upgrade they want to effect for a better system in 2017. Go back home and look through your bank statements. All the deposit received last year in your account…Am sure if you have been in MMM for while, you will understand that MMM deposit has 90% of it… Let’s be wise friends and beloved. Since 1999 we have been hearing promises on good governance in the middle of the atlantic ocean never come nearer to you because you can’t swim the ocean…Government keep playing our intelligent in the name of democracy. Now you have a platform to give you a lift to better life…You want to kill it with your own hand….People be calm…Like as I said everyone will be settled completely… MMM is real.. MMM will still pay us in 2017. Encourage those you know to pay their order. Me & You are the real MMM…. Together we can change the world

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by akoko11: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
ekanDamie:

l know u know d money u make is from you other people's failure.
but, you just don't care as long as alert keeps coming in.
dats how desperate people behave. I may be broke, but if success is stealing from other
people, I wanna remain broke. it's called dignity
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know ur type
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by akoko11: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bennycollins:
No pics I no go believe
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by FavoredGuy: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
jozivill:
That's kudos to them since they know that removing the daily limit will lead to crashing. It's a commendable managerial strategy. At least, learn one thing from MMM. It'll help you be a good manager- preventing anything, big or small, that may lead to the collapse of your business. Oya, thank me now for this analysis!

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by slenjaman(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
FavoredGuy:
That's kudos to them since they know that removing the daily limit will lead to crashing. It's a commendable managerial strategy. At least, learn one thing from MMM. It'll help you be a good manager- preventing anything, big or small, that may lead to the collapse of your business. Oya, thank me now for this analysis!
all correct sir. Tell him

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by code9(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
code9:
Was paired for GH first time. Guy never replied my text. He was blocked. I said OK, no pressure. I'm the meantime nairaland paid agents were pumping hatred enmasse thanks to their grandmaster Seun.

Was paired again yesterday. Guy calls me himself pleading he'll fulfill payment first thing on Monday morning.

The confidence atmosphere is changing and light is simmering through the Misty clouds cloaked with spirits of hatred and profound gullibility.

But like its always been said- when light comes, darkness has no where to hide.

MMM will not be here for ever, but before then it will have done more good than harm. People would look back and say, ...well they tried.

As said earlier. I have been paid today. Please guys. The system is recovering steadily. I am gonna pledge some money By wednessday

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Stanley187(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
akoko11:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know ur type

Na him type be pastor Wey dey do bad tinx for night
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by ogbs2020love: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Goooooood day

Please my GH has become deleted.

Can someone tell me what this means.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by slenjaman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
wow. just got paid. mmm is here to stay and help people.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Kennydoc(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
amnwa:

Getaway with your negativity. Its people like you who never sees good in others and never prosper..
Your brain no tel.u by that next month if people corporate and pay system will be back to normal..
Stupidity is obviously abundant

I wonder between 2 of us who is stupid now. Keep waiting they will pay you.
LUBBISH!!! grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Kennydoc(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
KingyKing:

Shut up. Not every PH will be matched this month.. Use your head.
Freezing has been done in multiple countries and they've come out of it.
MMM are not new to freezing and coming out of it. So shut up

Many countries like South Africa, abi? Keep waiting, dey will pay you 1000% bonus.
NANSENSE!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / The Much Needed Prepaid Electricity Meters Now Sell For N60,000- Punch Newspaper / List OF 40 Profitable Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.