Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. (24027 Views)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Stanley187(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
gurunlocker:

Show me GH of 200k +... I heard your guiders are now threatening that those who are match to PH and don't will get their account ban and lose money forever...

When u do see it, ur strategy changes. Wallow off Smiggle

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Dicksonpal: 1:32am On Jan 28, 2017
amnwa:

Go ad sleep now child.. Itspast bed time already..

If you don't know about something. Shut the hell up..
Its not by force to comment o..
I should shut up while av been matched again okay I will sire, Buh I think u r a foo=l sire lool

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by ibkonekt(m): 1:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Its funny the same set of guys keep coming back to repeat the same thing over and over again.
1. They curse those that castigate mmm
2. They claim that they have been paid
3. They fail to respond to those that say they have not been paid due to mmm staggered payment method
4. They fail to say ppl that are getting paid are getting just a small amount. Larger sums which is the main bone here gets ignored.
5. I really am shocked by the idiocy of these mmm guys.
I really didnt read all their comments because its just a merry go round. Clearly these mmm supporters are desperate to promote the scheme so ppl can PH then they get their own money out of the scheme and run away

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by jd1986(m): 2:45am On Jan 28, 2017
ibkonekt:
[s]Its funny the same set of guys keep coming back to repeat the same thing over and over again.
1. They curse those that castigate mmm
2. They claim that they have been paid
3. They fail to respond to those that say they have not been paid due to mmm staggered payment method
4. They fail to say ppl that are getting paid are getting just a small amount. Larger sums which is the main bone here gets ignored.
5. I really am shocked by the idiocy of these mmm guys.
I really didnt read all their comments because its just a merry go round. Clearly these mmm supporters are desperate to promote the scheme so ppl can PH then they get their own money out of the scheme and run away[/s]
Would you transfer common 5k to my account right away? I double dare you!!! shocked angry

Send your account details and let me wire you money on this thread grin grin

#MMMPAYS

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by ibkonekt(m): 2:57am On Jan 28, 2017
jd1986:

Would you transfer common 5k to my account right away? I double dare you!!! shocked angry

Send your account details and let me wire you money on this thread grin grin

#MMMPAYS

No dont worry..pls keep your money....thanks for the offer though

What a way to totally ignore what was said and try to deflect the topic.....wow....well enuff said

P.s you can say what you want but the facts on ground proves that MMM does not pay but steals.....facts only

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Luminousmoses(m): 3:31am On Jan 28, 2017
tommysparks:
Why is it that it is only guiders that are able to request and be matched, all the screen shots uploaded here are requests made by guiders. I have not seen an individual participant who made a request and was matched. I want to see proof from an ordinary participant.

Abi na guider be this too. People sha.. Receive sense

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Luminousmoses(m): 3:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Don't panic. fulfil ur pledges #mmmpays
Remember ur PH is my GH vice versa.
Together we change the world.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by switch47(m): 3:58am On Jan 28, 2017
I provided help today..... I made all the payment .... I am so happy MMM Nigeria is normalizing and back stronger than ever. MMM for life

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by switch47(m): 4:00am On Jan 28, 2017
ibkonekt:

No dont worry..pls keep your money....thanks for the offer though

What a way to totally ignore what was said and try to deflect the topic.....wow....well enuff said

P.s you can say what you want but the facts on ground proves that MMM does not pay but steals.....facts only
e no get wetin you wan talk. I stand with MMM Nigeria

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by ibkonekt(m): 4:00am On Jan 28, 2017
Luminousmoses:
Don't panic. fulfil ur pledges #mmmpays
Remember ur PH is my GH vice versa.
Together we change the world.

Actually Our PH is a guiders GH

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by switch47(m): 4:26am On Jan 28, 2017
ibkonekt:

Actually Our PH is a guiders GH
my guider phed 1 million naira today...... MMM is here to stay no shaking...... Shame on haters ...... No matter what you think or say.... We stand with MMM Nigeria

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by code9(m): 5:29am On Jan 28, 2017
Was paired for GH first time. Guy never replied my text. He was blocked. I said OK, no pressure. I'm the meantime nairaland paid agents were pumping hatred enmasse thanks to their grandmaster Seun.

Was paired again yesterday. Guy calls me himself pleading he'll fulfill payment first thing on Monday morning.

The confidence atmosphere is changing and light is simmering through the Misty clouds cloaked with spirits of hatred and profound gullibility.

But like its always been said- when light comes, darkness has no where to hide.

MMM will not be here for ever, but before then it will have done more good than harm. People would look back and say, ...well they tried.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Mobinatric: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2017
Intact....God bless u for this talk......

Make dem SEUN go hang demselves now.... Haterss
code9:
Was paired for GH first time. Guy never replied my text. He was blocked. I said OK, no pressure. I'm the meantime nairaland paid agents were pumping hatred enmasse thanks to their grandmaster Seun.

Was paired again yesterday. Guy calls me himself pleading he'll fulfill payment first thing on Monday morning.

The confidence atmosphere is changing and light is simmering through the Misty clouds cloaked with spirits of hatred and profound gullibility.

But like its always been said- when light comes, darkness has no where to hide.

MMM will not be here for ever, but before then it will have done more good than harm. People would look back and say, ...well they tried.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Sammyprinceson(f): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2017
I want join mmm. Add me in any whatsaap group pls. 08065919154
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
amnwa:

He obviously phed with his main account that he had the 124k. Pls if ur not in Mmm. Jus calm down...
Nawa o
if im not in mmm, i should calm down kee
what main acc are you talking about.....mmm account or bank account

so mmm can now collect someones money with just the bank details we submitted huh
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by BUGS12: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2017
my sure cash . c o m Get 50% of any amount you donate monthly, 15% direct referral bonus for first level, second level of referral is 10% while third is 5% and 4th 2%. So simple and very profit.... All in 28days. To register use my link: f d d f o r u m 1 @ g m a i l . c o m Fill the necessary details Make a donation and wait patiently till you are match wih another paticipant on your page ( terms and conditions apply) or watsap me on: 0_ 7_ 0_ 6_ 6_ 3_ 1_ 0_ 9_ 2_ 5
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by pazikoo: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2017
You people should stop misleading others. If you are not a participant of mmm allow those that participate in to do their things. Give them breathing space. I believe in mmm and it is paying and will still pay. I am not a guider but was matched recently. So far, two persos out of the four matched to pay me has done that successfully. The other person promised to pay later in the day when he is less busy while I am yet to contact one of them. So stop all these negative stories you are broadcasting about mmm. Mmm is not duping no body as no body pays any money to mmm rather money are paid directly to fellow participant's account. Here is a proof.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by mystikal(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Erums:
Got paid today...31k thou its just 2% pf my tptal mpney in it.... God bless me, God blesa MMM community

How did u break down your total money, how did u GH for a fraction of your money
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Emmyruns: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
pls wat is the right time to click on GH. because any time i try it say daily maximum limit exceeded...... pls i need help on the actual time to gh
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by pazikoo: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Emmyruns:
pls wat is the right time to click on GH. because any time i try it say daily maximum limit exceeded...... pls i need help on the actual time to gh

Try it at midnight.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by juliuscapps(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
One of my downlines just provided help of 50k yesterday... MMM is back and better.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Maltaleeza(f): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by akoko11: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
ekanDamie:

if you don't have GH to collect, better just let DAT account die .
for 2weeks they are still paying little GH wen will dey ever get to the hundreds n then d millions before it gets back to ur turn?

Another First Class enemy of progress sighted, in case u don't know I had PHed 200k and I know someone who had PHed 1M, that is the spirit of a true participant of MMM. I trust MMM pass u n I will prefer MMM to u unless u repent. To fellow MMM participants let d PHing n GHing continue.
My _PH_is ur_GH_and ur_PH_is my_GH
This is d only way MMM can survive

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by ekanDamie: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
akoko11:

Another First Class enemy of progress sighted, in case u don't know I had PHed 200k and I know someone who had PHed 1M, that is the spirit of a true participant of MMM. I trust MMM pass u n I will prefer MMM to u unless u repent. To fellow MMM participants let d PHing n GHing continue.
My _PH_is ur_GH_and ur_PH_is my_GH
This is d only way MMM can survive
l know u know d money u make is from you other people's failure.
but, you just don't care as long as alert keeps coming in.
dats how desperate people behave. I may be broke, but if success is stealing from other
people, I wanna remain broke. it's called dignity
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by MmmExpressGuider: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Start earning bitcoin today. diversify your investment. M.m.m express pays 100% in just 30 days
WhatsApp me for detail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / The Much Needed Prepaid Electricity Meters Now Sell For N60,000- Punch Newspaper / List OF 40 Profitable Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start