Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. (24036 Views)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by irenmwinfo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:

My brother I understand your situation.
That your applying common sense..
But there is a I can't make payment button in your dashboard. Kindly use it and stop wasting peoples time .. Thank you..
That's a common sense
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by godwhinz123(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dream what you want to dream. Go where you want to go. Be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and only one chance to do all the things you want to do. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Benoxvals(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Psychologist90:
Why can't you enjoy the money you have already? If you really want to provide help you can simply go to motherless babies' homes and give them your money. I'm not a supporter of MMM since its inception in Nigeria.

Noted..thanks but pls do not tell me how to spend my money..what I give to charity still remains a private thing and my involvement in mmm is a thing of choice too so is your hate for mmm..
Nigerians just don't know how to act.
Stay clear of any related mmm topic if u have no involvement in the scheme..learn how to mind your business.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by tboyvm1: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Instead of putting all your money in MMM, you can now send USD to any Paypal user (including yourself), with your Bitcoins. I think this is a good way to start holding US dollar notes for those who have a Paypal account and some bitcoins.
https://www.kryptogift.com
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by tboyvm1: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
tboyvm1:
Instead of putting all your money in MMM, you can now send USD to any Paypal user (including yourself), with your Bitcoins. I think this is a good way to start holding US dollar notes for those who have a Paypal account and some bitcoins.
https://www.kryptogift.com

Please go away!

have you no empathy ?

Nigerians are still bleeding from MMM and you want to introduce them into another Ponsi scheme?

Have you no Christ in you ? cry

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Erums(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Got paid today...31k thou its just 2% pf my tptal mpney in it.... God bless me, God blesa MMM community

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Psychologist90(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wow!! I'm sorry never meant to insult you at all. It's your choice and I don't have the right to insult you about it. I'm sorry if you were offended by what I said.
Benoxvals:

Noted..thanks but pls do not tell me how to spend my money..what I give to charity still remains a private thing and my involvement in mmm is a thing of choice too so is your hate for mmm..
Nigerians just don't know how to act.
Stay clear of any related mmm topic if u have no involvement in the scheme..learn how to mind your business.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Erums:
Got paid today...31k thou its just 2% pf my tptal mpney in it.... God bless me, God blesa MMM community

Can i ask you a question ?

Now you have gotten 2% of your investment, will you be confident enough to investment again ?
provide" help" to the newly registered members ? (remember thats the only way the scheme "is sustained"wink

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by ReachRich(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
This thread can never make front page
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by kossiie(f): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Youcharia:

I don't understand this
what exactly will be blocked Bank account??
if someone phed and doesn't want to honor the request, and gets blocked, I don't see why the person needs to cry or still have money in the system cos obviously, you're the one to pay and you didn't so how will that person lose 124k again....
where the 124k come from
except you guys are talking about the person's bank account

They don't understand the system yet they'll be shouting MMM is fraud. Nonsense

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Erums(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
codedruns2:

Can i ask you a question ?

Now you have gotten 2% of your investment, will you be confident enough to investment again ?
provide" help" to the newly registered members ? (remember thats the only way the scheme "is sustained"wink

Offcourse

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Dicksonpal: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
val4sure:
if you phed and haven't been matched and you feel you wont honor the ph by paying up you better cancel the order now because support no dey smile now,a friend of mine phed and was ignorant that they have paired him to pay,he logged in yesterday and his account has been blocked,shockingly he wrote to support and they told him just yesterday that his account cant be unblocked anymore,the guy has been shedding big boy tears since today,his account has been permanently frozen with 124k in it,please pay up if you got matched to pay or be ready to face the consequences and always login to your po.
story fr the gods
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by chessguru(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
tommysparks:
Why is it that it is only guiders that are able to request and be matched, all the screen shots uploaded here are requests made by guiders. I have not seen an individual participant who made a request and was matched. I want to see proof from an ordinary participant.
you speak out of ignorance , GUIDERS can view all the orders in their structure so all the orders screen shot and posted by guiders are not theirs but from members in their structutre . MMM is here to stay alerts flying every where shame on the haters

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by samuel051: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:

My brother I understand your situation.
That your applying common sense..
But there is a I can't make payment button in your dashboard. Kindly use it and stop wasting peoples time .. Thank you..
thanks for letting me know, am not used to the site as i only opened it in December,i have never been matched until now,i have done it.thanks again.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by chessguru(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
samuel051:
thanks for letting me know, am not used to the site as i only opened it in December,i have never been matched until now,i have done it.thanks again.
I couldn't hide my joy when i open my PO this morning to see the colossal dispensing of both PH and GH order under my structure.MMM is gradually surprising it's critics.
Dear relentless participants,the future of MMM is in our hands now because the founder of MMM,the software engineers,the admins and guiders have done and are still doing their part now;let's embrace this golden opportunity to make MMM a formidable force to reckon with in Nigeria and alleviate ourselves of this ideological slavery our government wants us to wallow in.Together we do it better.LONG LIVE MMM! LONG LIVE SERGIE MARVRODI!! LONGLIVE SINCERE PARTICIPANTS OF MMM NIGERIA!!!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by samuel051: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
chessguru:
I couldn't hide my joy when i open my PO this morning to see the colossal dispensing of both PH and GH order under my structure.MMM is gradually surprising it's critics.
Dear relentless participants,the future of MMM is in our hands now because the founder of MMM,the software engineers,the admins and guiders have done and are still doing their part now;let's embrace this golden opportunity to make MMM a formidable force to reckon with in Nigeria and alleviate ourselves of this ideological slavery our government wants us to wallow in.Together we do it better.LONG LIVE MMM! LONG LIVE SERGIE MARVRODI!! LONGLIVE SINCERE PARTICIPANTS OF MMM NIGERIA!!!
lets just pray it bounces back to it was before the freeze so that more people will be convinced to put money into it.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by lakeside23: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
gurunlocker:
Shouting match up and down..... If you are matched, who will pay you?
people are paying. got paid today

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
samuel051:
You are a good man
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by chessguru(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
samuel051:
lets just pray it bounces back to it was before the freeze so that more people will be convinced to put money into it.
It will be stronger than it was last year , i am 100% sure . real participants who understands the scheme will key in in their large numbers and meet their needs while ignorant haters will shamed. I STAND WITH MMM !!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by jd1986(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
I JUST GOT PAID.....TRUST ME grin grin

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dicksonpal:
story fr the gods

Go ad sleep now child.. Itspast bed time already..

If you don't know about something. Shut the hell up..
Its not by force to comment o..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by chessguru(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
1. Dear Mavrodians, as many might have noticed "massive" matching of PH & GH orders today though the withdrawal limit is still intact.

2. Though not all GH/PH order will be matched at a go. The essence of the withdrawal limit was stated in the last announcement in your PO.

3. Some might still be getting the popup "Today daily GH-limit has been exceeded" but everyone will be able to GH as soon as d system stabilizes.

4. Pls note that no one can do anything to expedite the process of Getting Help or GH matching. Don't give anyone your login details.

5. Cancel any PH order you're not willing to pay for before it is matched. Your account will be blocked (all mavro lost) if PH order is not paid

6. Don't pay into any account not given by the system. Worst case, let the recipient give you the new account details via Order Chat box.

7. The expected announcement in your PO will be posted as soon as possible.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Withambition(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
How I wish people can fully understand how detrimental the effect of this MMM is and has been.

Check out MY LEGAL DIARY
https://www.nairaland.com/3569908/interesting-legal-diary-legal-stories

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by jd1986(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
THEY SHOULD PLEASE REMOVE THAT 31K PERDAY LIMIT BIKO angry

I'M SO HAPPY....PATIENCE IS THE KEY grin grin

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by browniex: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
The exact thing that happened to a program called just been paid, but it finally crashed,I hope this does not befall MMM.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Akemim(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM still pays.... Got paid today 46k....and i have also been matched to pay 20k which I will do.... Shame on all anti-MMM agents

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by gurunlocker: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
lakeside23:

people are paying. got paid today

Show me GH of 200k +... I heard your guiders are now threatening that those who are match to PH and don't will get their account ban and lose money forever...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by lakeside23: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
gurunlocker:

Show me GH of 200k +... I heard your guiders are now threatening that those who are match to PH and don't will get their account ban and lose money forever...
well am not MMM but i believe u must have heard the information that they will be starting with smaller money and so it has been as i have seen. and for the guider threatening rumors dont move me a bit and i dont believe dem-say dem-say

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by DonCortino: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
News like this will never see the light of FP. Seun no go gree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / The Much Needed Prepaid Electricity Meters Now Sell For N60,000- Punch Newspaper / List OF 40 Profitable Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54