Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? (792 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / It's Romantic When Pretty Girls Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by Destined2win: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2017
I have seen a lot of proposals where guys go on their knees to propose to their ladies but I kinda find it unnecessary. Does it mean she is not gonna find me romantic if I do not kneel down.

Left to me, so long as we have known each other and I see us worthy to live together as man and wife, I will just casually tell her, 'abeg make we go see your people', but with a smile.

Does kneeling down make the woman feel different?
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by ayindejimmy(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2017
No! There're other ways around it
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by DeLioncourt: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2017
You can GO online and YouTube romantic wedding proposals.
Copy and paste ti takeover
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by Destined2win: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2017
DeLioncourt:
You can GO online and YouTube romantic wedding proposals.
Copy and paste ti takeover
I like being original
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by Destined2win: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2017
ayindejimmy:
No!
There're other ways around it
I don't understand you Sir
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by ayindejimmy(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Destined2win:
I don't understand you Sir

Instead of kneeling, you can put the ring in the fridge and ask her if she cares for a soft drink in the fridge.
She opens the fridge.... Then.... GBAM!

You don't have to say jack

Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by Mustiboy(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2017
just do it bro, once and for all. you're not even gonna be kneeling for an hour.
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by pweetixandy: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2017
Funny thing is...op is still a jambite. Wetin consine jambite consine marriage proposal
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by Destined2win: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2017
pweetixandy:
Funny thing is...op is still a jambite. Wetin consine jambite consine marriage proposal
Who is a jambite, person wey go answer daddy in a few years wink
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by filani(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Destined2win:
I have seen a lot of proposals where guys go on their knees to propose to their ladies but I kinda find it unnecessary. Does it mean she is not gonna find me romantic if I do not kneel down.

Left to me, so long as we have known each other and I see us worthy to live together as man and wife, I will just casually tell her, 'abeg make we go see your people', but with a smile.

Does kneeling down make the woman feel different?

@destinedtowin

Reading ur post , I worry that like most young men you are vulnerable to the idea of doing things just because "everybody else is doing it" rather than from your own personal conviction.

Do not be fooled! Those peeps forming Mr Romantic with the whole going on one knee in public , flash mob , 100 karat diamond ring are just clueless boys who don't understand that all that sh!t is not what determines the longevity of a marriage. How many big society weddings with all these trappings of Hollywood fairytale are still standing today?

Your answer is as good as mine undecided

If you have a girl who tells you or hints that she needs a "romantic" proposal to even consider a yes answer then for the love of God & your own good ,kick her out of your life as quickly as possible!

A grown @$$ Man marries a grown @$$ Woman not a little girl with a head full of fairytales.
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by Destined2win: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2017
filani:

@destinedtowin

Reading ur post , I worry that like most young men you are vulnerable to the idea of doing things just because "everybody else is doing it" rather than from your own personal conviction.

Do not be fooled! Those peeps forming Mr Romantic with the whole going on one knee in public , flash mob , 100 karat diamond ring are just clueless boys who don't understand that all that sh!t is not what determines the longevity of a marriage. How many big society weddings with all these trappings of Hollywood fairytale are still standing today?

Your answer is as good as mine undecided

If you have a girl who tells you or hints that she needs a "romantic" proposal to even consider a yes answer then for the love of God & your own good ,kick her out of your life as quickly as possible!

A grown @$$ Man marries a grown @$$ Woman not a little girl with a head full of fairytales.

I get your point
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by DeLioncourt: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Destined2win:
I like being original

Nothing is new under the sun bro
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by ikp120(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Nope
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by onyeezeigbo: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Love

(1) (Reply)

My Plans For Valentines Day (very Hilarious) / I Need A Pretty Lady Between 25-30years / TEN (10) SIGNS A GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH YOU - NO.2 IS SHOCKING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.