Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! (5285 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by orchgem1: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
I must say this on behalf of the Nigerians in Malaysia, I want to beg the Nigeria government to check what the ambassador they sent on a diplomatic mission  here in Malaysia and see how he is managing the affairs of the Nigerian citizens here.  Is it right for an ambassador to discriminate among the Nigerian citizens in Malaysia? Why are we called Nigerians?? why don't we have Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa passport? why Nigerian passport??,

The fact is that he is not doing his job here as someone who is on a diplomatic mission,  how can an ambassador tell the Malaysian government that all the crimes in Malaysia are been committed by the Igbo people, a country where we have people from almost all countries in African including we Nigerians, let somebody tell me if he is right or wrong pls,

If that is the case let him tell the Nigerian government to stop issuing a passport all Igbos so we can have a nation of our own and stop using the Nigerian passport and know we are no more Nigerians. We are called ONE NIGERIA!!! but i don't see why it should be so. Does it mean that every other person from other parts of Nigeria are crime free not to talk of people from various African countries here,

What our ambassador do here is to drink and mess around with prostitute from Philippines, Botswana and Thailand and forgetting the fact the he should be a role model to every Nigerian here. I learnt that some prostitutes  from Botswana just duped him of 150,000 Malaysia Ringgits recently.

He is a total  failure here and we want him removed cos he is not protecting the interest of Nigerians here which is suppose to be his mission here,he just mess around with local woman here and i believe it will lead him to his doom soon.

He is a tribalistic kind of person he is not suppose to hold this kind of post cos he is disgracing the Nigerians people here. If an ambassador can not help a Nigerian student who lost his passport here to see how he can recover the only thing that identify us as Nigerian here then what is his mission here if he cannot protect the interest of Nigerians here,
  I can't keep pouring out my mind but let the Nigeria government look into this matter cos we are going through hell here from the so called Malaysian people cos our ambassador can not protect our right as Nigerians,  I am a student here in Kuala Lumpur,

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!! MY PEOPLE NA YOUR BOY ORCHMAN THE ONLY NARA-UNATEZE  BOY WITH TOO MUCH SWAGGA!!!! MY  EKO PEOPLE I HAIL UNA OO,  I NO FORGET MY PEOPLE FOR IKOTUN ALIMOSHO ZONE,1 LUV MY PEOPLE  I BEG MAKE WE WORK HARD FOR A BETTER 9JA, I DON YAN AND I DON SPEAK MY MIND ON BEHALF OF MY PEOPLE HERE,

I AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN!!!!
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by Nice4dbest(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2009
This is a pathetic issue especially when it proved to be true after being tested in the crucible of critical investigation and evaluation. On the other hand, we should all endeavour to protect our image abroad by adhering tenaciously to laid down rules and acceptable conduct. Truth is bitter, but it must be told.
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by ichommy(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2009
@ poster WORD but some nigeria there dey fu*k up too as for the ambassador some of my friend in malaysia told me is not a good citizen there
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by ichommy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
ambssador pics angry

Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by phuckNL: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2009
@OP

From the pic posted above, the man looks like an IGBO man so if he says IGBO people are committing crimes, i don't see how that is tribalistic.
Your arguement can only hold water if he is not Igbo
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2009
9ja 4 life! cheesy
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by ichommy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2009
yes the ambassador is an igbo man is name is His Excellency Peter J.E Anegbeh
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by orchgem1: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2009
I don't care where this dude comes but I know he is not at Igbo man,
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by ichommy(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2009
not igbo
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by petrusmac: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2010
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] nigerian goverment please remove this man you called our ambassador here soon
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by mon3y(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2010
yes brother im stay at ampang im do ascort for vvip.huh this man love thai ho's and do nothing to help when my nigerian friend lost pasport
and this guy take money for real
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by honestguy: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
He will not be there forever, that so called ambassador guy look so horrible, as for all my bro and sis in Malaysia God Almighty we see you guys through. as for the suffering is just a taste of time.
very soon na we go represent this younger generation and hope we go represent them well.
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by suxes2005(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2010
look at his bears.

I'm sure he is an igbo man
and dat does not mean anyfin
Both hausa, igbo, yoruba and all
oda tribes are, gud n bad sides

SHALOM
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by Hoteph(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
l think the man is from Edo l have seen him once the club
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by chelseabmw(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2010
ok
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by uchvega(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2010
Oh sure, The Ambassador is from Edo State. Those without current information should desist from posting incorrect and false info.
The Nigerian government should recall him as he is an absolute shame to the integrity of Nigeria. He should be representing the Nigerian government rather than frolicking with Botswana, Thai, etc whores even right at the embassy residency while his wife is up-stairs.

He goes around making derogatory statements especially about Nigerians (every nation has got their share of bad eggs but coming from the man who is supposed to represent the country) then there is no hope. He has done nothing to aid his country-men who were victims of racial profiling by the Malaysian police.
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by Nwaaba2: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2010
my brothers we dont need to talk much because of that stupid man since he dont want to do his job here is better we teach him how to do the job because i know where we can get him soon the story will come out watchout
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by otawa: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
this is a story I expect Nigerian Newspapers/TV to follow up.

it does not cost them anything to go down KL to investigate and publish true story in naija.

who are the editors manning the newspaper, TV stations in Nigeria?
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by hugooh42(m): 4:02am On Jul 24, 2010
Nigeria journalists to visit Malaysia, to confirm a story?Who will foot the bills.They will rather stay put in Nigeria and only report foreign event seen on CNN.
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by hugooh42(m): 4:07am On Jul 24, 2010
And for the ambassador,if what he actually said is true,then its a mistake in his part.He should have been more diplomatic and not mentioning names.I recall that the new nigerian ambassador in china recently made such assertion by he rhetorically asked why these people that commit these crimes are from a particular part of Nigeria.He went further to mention states.
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by LESLEY001: 6:22am On Aug 31, 2010
Please  Nigeria government, dont  ignore  this  message, some  might  think  we are  not  making  sense,  but this  is a  true  story, the gentle man  on this  attached  pic,  is  a  complete  faliure  and  disgrace to the  nation. because  i stop  to  see him has  an  Ambassador. Cause  he  does'nt  have any respect for nigerians  as  a leaders, he is a the  number one criminal  in  malaysia  and prostitute, flirting around  with  filipinos and  botswana  Ashowo,  Please  we  are  not  assuming   this  man  is  a  disgrace,   as the  number  1  nigerian  in  Malaysia, please just  change him, and  bring  us  another ambasssdor  with  large  heart  to  accumulate  and  understand our  pains. is  not  only a bitch  but  also a  drunk. drinks  and  mess around  . spoiling the  names and repultations of  nja.

Incase he  has  forgotten  we are  all  ONE NIGERIANS!!!

Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by nanidee(f): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2010
OMG, he looks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by markbent: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2011
na waoooooooo
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by chucksoka: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
i don't care where this man from all we want he must go back to nija not doing his work here b4 thailand girl send him to early grave
Re: Please Nigeria Government Talk To Your Ambassador In Malaysia! by politicalpastor: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=phuck_NL]@OP

From the pic posted above, the man looks like an IGBO man so if he says IGBO people are committing crimes, i don't see how that is tribalistic.
Your arguement can only hold water if he is not Igbo[/quote

THAT MEANS THE MAN KNOWS WAT HE IS SAYING? IF U LIVE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY U WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT THESE SO CALLED AMBASSADORS ARE REPRESENTING THEMSELVES. NOT NIGERIA. ESPECIALLY THE NIGERIAN AMBASSADOR TO THE UNITED STATES.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants / Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me / UK Spouse Visa Application 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.