Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,338 members, 7,954,388 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

8 Things You Must Not Do After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Must Not Do After Breakup (557 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Must Not Do After Breakup by punchlineNG: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2017
1. Do not rush into another relationship just to feel the void created by your Ex. Nothing hurt more than realising he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him or vice versa. While it may seem right to start another relationship immediately after a breakup, that is a wrong way of dealing with your hurt. It only makes it harder to forget that person. And not only that you are vulnerable to the new person who might have noticed and comes to take advantage of your vulnerability.

2. Don’t attempt to clone your EX. Do yourself a favour, deal with your feelings and purge yourself of your past relationship. Definitely, there were certain things about your ex that struck you about him; so, it is just natural to try to find a replacement for him. It could have been the way he dresses, talks or the way he carries himself or even the way he smiles or the fact that he’s cute and you get constantly reminded of that by your friends and family. Tell me, why you won’t attempt to clone your Ex? But truth is, you mustn’t try to find a replacement for your ex. How do I mean, don’t look for your EX in another guy.

3. Do not make your Ex subject of discussion in your new relationship. Just because the one you are with listens to you while you try to unburden your heart, does not mean, you should constantly remind him of your ex. There is a time your new lover/boyfriend/husband expects you to leave the past behind you and starts to see him in your mind’s eye and if by that time you still dwell in the past, you will lose him.

4. Do not wallow in the past while your EX lives his life, probably moves on to a new babe and tries to have a good relationship with that person that might lead to marriage.

To read the rest, go to http://punchline.ng/2017/01/15/8-things-mustnt-breakup/
Re: 8 Things You Must Not Do After Breakup by punchlineNG: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

*M-app* A Must App For Everyone (especially If Single, Reason With PICS*) / My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! / I Had A Dream About Floors Collapsing At My Workplace, What Could This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.