Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard (707 Views)

Wrong fellows in power / Nigeria Will Continue To Suffer Power Crises Till 2028 – TCN / I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by OrientDailyNews: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2017
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has vowed to be a “thorn on the flesh” of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC-led Federal Government, stressing that Nigerians are tired of them.

Fayose made the declaration at the Expanded National Caucus of the PDP in Abuja on Thursday.

He said he would continue to express his mind and would not even mind if the Federal Government withdrew his police guards.

“I will continue to leak their secrets. I will remain a thorn in their flesh. Anything they want to do, let them come. If they want to carry their police, let them carry their police. I don’t care,” [/b]he said.

The Chairman of the PDP’s Governors’ Forum, urged members of the PDP to remain steadfast and not to be intimidated by the spate of “arrests, incarceration, intimidation, provocation by the party in government.”

Fayose insisted that Nigerians were already yearning for another change because of the APC’s alleged poor handling of the nation’s economy.

He said, [b]“The whole country is not only tired of the ruling party, they want another change. If not for the constitution, they want the change tomorrow.”

Lamenting that Nigerians don’t seem to learn from the past, Fayose said, “the same party that has been rejected by Nigerians is the party that people seem to be defecting to.”

The Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum faulted the current anti-corruption fight of the ruling party.

He said, “Nigerians are tired of the story of corruption, especially when you find how people that are fighting corruption are busy stealing cows and are running after those people alleged to have stolen squirrel.”

Stressing that “the ruling party has caused hunger,” the governor said it was evident that Nigerians had made a mistake by voting the APC, but said that opportunity was coming soon to correct it.

source

https://orientdailynews.com/i-will-continue-to-be-a-thorn-in-buharis-flesh-he-can-withdraw-my-police-guards-fayose/

cc:Lalasticlala myn44

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Afriifa(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2017
The man
Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Do your best as 2018 is around the corner, then you can escape to the Philippines.. grin
Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by OrientDailyNews: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2017
DoctorJosh:
Do your best as 2018 is around the corner, then you can escape to the Philippines.. grin
oga fayose is not a coward, a lot of Nigerians will be glad to vote this man as there president come 2019

Ntoor!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by femolacqua(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
The voice of Naija/ masses.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard by limeta(f): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fayose,kanu and fkk are the only up right men
Every other man in Nigeria is a pussy hole,
Fur hamburger with tartar dressing eating bastards.
Get on yr knees nigger you know what to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? / Babangida Greets Obasanjo At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.