Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,610 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos (43683 Views)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
dainformant:
the look on Apostle Suleman's face is epic.
I think say na only me notice am grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by jabolo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
The 'Apostle' looking side side be like ...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Icon79(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eazybay:
On d News Tonight

Apostle Suleiman endorses Fayose shortly after he was endorsed by Pastor Adeboye..

MFM, Winners, Deeper Life, Shiites etc would soon fall in line..

Lolzzzzz

Our pastors should get away from politics. There should be a clear separation between Church and State.

I don't like pastors who moralize politics and politicize religion. A big mistake and a sign of the end time.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Opakan2: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
If you like sit on the altar, you won't escape probe in 2018

if his type had done the needful then, not stealing billions and buying properties overseas, some people would be happy by now

Thief deceiving the gullible ones.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Look at the Pastor's facial expressions, even he doesn't trust this charlatan Governor spitting on his pulpit.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by dammieco(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
BEST GOVERNOR EVER

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
bezimo:
Great Governor

The man with a lion heart.

How I wish the other governors can have the boldness of this man.

youths lik you are far dumb than dey sound...figures cannt xpress it.
boldness say he go sambisa forest go rescue chibok gurls or boldness say he pay ekiti workers there salaries.
nigerians are so so gullible,,, why is he alway taking pictures of evrything... he takes pictures in evrywhere even wen prayin to God... lere snap me!! awon fools.
the tout no take picture wen obanikoro son was handin billions of naira to him ... did lere lost is phone abi there data sub finish.
a 56yrs old man/governor taking selfies evrywhr he go. as a youth i cannt even do sumtins dis boyman does .. fayose should b a woman,, he as no brain dat matches dat of a man anyway.
you wonnt hear fayose giv scholarship to students,,build school or pay workers there rightful salaries,,commission health centres.
naa fayose share bread,,cut ponmo,, pricing fish .full news..nd stupid youth wit there low life tecno,,itel phones cum on nairaland nd jubilate..there father.
its time nairaland start to filter some low life thinker out of this platform.. @least d ones wit brain knw d duties of a government.
out of millions allocation he get evry month,, he spend 3% to share food to ekiti cos naa idp camp n pocket d rest..the fools no go travel go ekiti n see hw backward they are amidst western states.. anyway pple on nairalanders av no influences ova nigerians choice... previous polls as shown it.. Gej won on nairaland,,pastor iyamu won on NL whr are they today ...#losers

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by bezimo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
ericsmith:

youths lik you are far dumb than dey sound...figures cannt xpress it.
boldness say he go sambisa forest go rescue chibok gurls or boldness say he pay ekiti workers there salaries.
nigerians are so so gullible,,, why is he alway taking pictures of evrything... he takes pictures in evrywhere even wen prayin to God... lere snap me!! awon fools.
the tout no take picture wen obanikoro son was handin billions of naira to him ... did lere lost is phone abi there data sub finish.
a 56yrs old man/governor taking selfies evrywhr he go. as a youth i cannt even do sumtins dis boyman does .. fayose should b a woman,, he as no brain dat matches dat of a man anyway.
you wonnt hear fayose giv scholarship to students,,build school or pay workers there rightful salaries,,commission health centres.
naa fayose share bread,,cut ponmo,, pricing fish .full news..nd stupid youth wit there low life tecno,,itel phones cum on nairaland nd jubilate..there father.
its time nairaland start to filter some low life thinker out of this platform.. @least d ones wit brain knw d duties of a government.
out of millions allocation he get evry month,, he spend 3% to share food to ekiti cos naa idp camp n pocket d rest..the fools no go travel go ekiti n see hw backward they are amidst western states.. anyway pple on nairalanders av no influences ova nigerians choice... previous polls as shown it.. Gej won on nairaland,,pastor iyamu won on NL whr are they today ...#losers

You are a perfect and unarguably expression of dumbness, stupidity and daftness.
So standing up to parochial, oppressive and tyranny system of leadership is dumb.Is it zobo or kunu your brain is made up of?

Abeg get out if you can't respond objectively to issues been raised.Your type of reasoning belongs to the garbage where primitive and irrational people relate.
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by bezimo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
khalids:

This is the problem with the citizens of this country.....Is that what he was voted for
To be running around fighting the federal government
When is he going to sit down and lay foundation for the prosperity of Ekiti state and its people

In addition to doing what you have stated, he also has the moral responsibility to stand up to parochial, oppressive and tyrannic type of leadership. You cant be oppressing people and not expect to be challenged at some point.

Its people like you who are the problems of this country, hailing the useless Islamic Buhari leadership which has become a monumental failure in untellable proportions.The worst in Nigeria thus far.

Look at the country, was this how it was when he took over.He has retrogressed everything.You are here yarning senseless garbage.

Abeg get out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by projectking68(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
One of the reasons why I see a better Nigeria is because, the Living Yoruba Legend is still ALIVE

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
MrTruth4real:

Stfu, Nigeria is a country of 170 million people, how can u be so foolish to say Nigerians n u will vote for him any day.

You think am foolish? Who but your father is doyen of Idiotics in this wide world? Pitiable your mama na him deputy. Gerout quick!
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by awoluyi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land." "Listen! The Lord is not weak to save you, and he is not becoming deaf. He can hear you when you call. But there is a problem-- your sins have cut you off from God. Because of your sin, he has turned away and will not listen anymore." "When a crime is not punished, people feel it is safe to do wrong.". When we do the needful, work and pray; God is ever ready to transform our entire country. Enough of hypocritical doxology!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by chiefolododo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Culture lasan?
yarimo:
FAYOSE will be a very good minster of culture grin
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
dainformant:
the look on Apostle Suleman's face is epic.

Pastor Sule is looking and saying in his mind... If people know the kind of snakes wey dey inside this man stomach ehn..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by JoshMedia: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
See as this man dey look am grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
The oshokomole 1
You no fit come Ado Ekiti main area for one Month make you know see the Ekiti State Governor
lol

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
bezimo:

You are a perfect and unarguably expression of dumbness, stupidity and daftness.
So standing up to parochial, oppressive and tyranny system of leadership is dumb.Is it zobo or kunu your brain is made up of?

Abeg get out if you can't respond objectively to issues been raised.Your type of reasoning belongs to the garbage where primitive and irrational people relate.

in d first place,,we aint even equals ... because av cum to realise only low lifes wil choose to support miscreant lik fayose.. buhari is a trynant,,naa devil,,naa dat, ...hw many judge buhari don slap,, hw many people buhari don post on media kneeling b4 him.,,tell us one pesin wu no commit treason but buhari put fr cell.
new age people lik yu applaud a governor dat choose to share bread n cut ponmo instead of providing gud governance. even shit is worth more than wareva u av in ur skull.. #olodo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Cyjetty: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
THIS FAYOSE IS REALLY MAD, BUT PEOPLE WILL NOT REALISE THIS UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by almarthins(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
yarimo:
FAYOSE will be a very good minster of culture grin

Minister of drama

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by almarthins(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
mogboyelade:
There is no one God cannot use.

U sure ? Fayose na hypocrite he can turn on you at anytime.
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by almarthins(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eazybay:
On d News Tonight

Apostle Suleiman endorses Fayose shortly after he was endorsed by Pastor Adeboye..

MFM, Winners, Deeper Life, Shiites etc would soon fall in line..

Lolzzzzz

Where u dey hear news sef? If some body visit you na endorsement be that?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by bezimo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
ericsmith:

in d first place,,we aint even equals ... because av cum to realise only low lifes wil choose to support miscreant lik fayose.. buhari is a trynant,,naa devil,,naa dat, ...hw many judge buhari don slap,, hw many people buhari don post on media kneeling b4 him.,,tell us one pesin wu no commit treason but buhari put fr cell.
new age people lik yu applaud a governor dat choose to share bread n cut ponmo instead of providing gud governance. even shit is worth more than wareva u av in ur skull.. #olodo

Just look at your spellings, typical illiterate advertising his illiteracy. I can't even make sense or read what you are trying to say. Go to school, you say no, you say it's cows you have passion for.lol
You see the result!!

Get lost, you should go and meet your illiterate abok1 mate to relate with.
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by seifini(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Only "alter" instead of "altar" bothers me in this title,much like Harrysong's label name own which also is an error.
By D way I am a dope original content writer(OCW) and proofreader.Holla : japusam@gmail.com
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Rexnegro(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
One of the reasons why I see a better Nigeria is because, the Living Yoruba Legend is still ALIVE
be deceiving Yourself there... Until You and fayose prove to the wolrd that he's a saint without a shady political past then You can come let talk....
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Thywhy: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
it is a pity that even our religious house has now become campaign ground. God bless Nigeria
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by yarimo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
almarthins:

Minister of drama
minister of culture and drama grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
bezimo:

Just look at your spellings, typical illiterate advertising his illiteracy. I can't even make sense or read what you are trying to say. Go to school, you say no, you say it's cows you have passion for.lol
You see the result!!

Get lost, you should go and meet your illiterate abok1 mate to relate with.

wu is dis guy ..its social media #bozo nt sum GNS class,,even lecturers wonnt mark on social media ...we abbreviate,,we spell in our own word ,, so obvious yu are d primitive one..i called yu low life rmember,,wu speaks grammar to a low life.
yu knw wat,,, fvck queen of england,, fvck grammar,, fvck my degrees nd ofcus fvck yu kiddo !
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Opakan2:
If you like sit on the altar, you won't escape probe in 2018

if his type had done the needful then, not stealing billions and buying properties overseas, some people would be happy by now

Thief deceiving the gullible ones.
Trying to deceive the gullible masses after looting money to buy N1.35 billion houses in Lekki.His immunity will expire this year.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Afriifa(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rexnegro:
be deceiving Yourself there... Until You and fayose prove to the wolrd that he's a saint without a shady political past then You can come let talk....
You shouldn't quote me next time, if u are looking for a saint.
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by ARBTH: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Alagba ifayose
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Afonja movie part one
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mbediogu:

You think am foolish? Who but your father is doyen of Idiotics in this wide world? Pitiable your mama na him deputy. Gerout quick!
U just prove to the world u are foolish, I don't think u are foolish, cause u actually are. Can't even make sense of wat u r saying.
Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by lastpage: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
pastor Fayose in action

Dont mind the Fowl!

After looting the treasury of Ekiti State and Arms Money...... he is praying to the Devil!

He really thinks he is smart not knowing that we are just waiting for his "Governorship immunity" to expire.
grin grin

We will tie him to a stake at Bar beach and pelt him with bullets, as we do thieves in those days.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.