Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (6131 Views)

Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad / Gordon Obua: SSS Silent On Death Reports Of Former CSO To Jonathan / PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by idupaul: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Aufbauh:
My able & amiable president, may your days be long.
May those who seek your downfall and wish you dead live to see your rise & longevity.

He is still a a horrible president
Re: . by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
seriously bubu is dead
Re: . by drss2(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
still releasing old photos as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Agimor(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
After devil, APC is the father of lies. They would do anything to refute valid points raised by the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nbote(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hope U do realise dats from February last year right? After addressing the European Parliament... Why una sabi fool unaselves with work wey nobody send una. Since he's holidaying why is he meeting the FORMER president of the European Parliament? And wen we say zombies no get sense dem go dey vex.... It's lack of communication dat always leads the masses to speculate. D same thing happened d last tym he went for holidays/medicals. D socio economic situation in the country is precarious and doesn't seem to be abating especially with the govt clueless on how to fix things. If he had gone holidaying to Tinapa or Obudu or Daura, would d speculations have been dis much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by idupaul: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
With this fake pic now I know all is not well with Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by austin5k: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v00ag30VTNE lol.. watch dis very funny comedy can't laf alone
Re: . by ThinkSmarter: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
I guess, it would hv been categorically stated that he z going for official duty, Not Leave.
And Y z d pix always taking from the back with half light.
Ayam not understanding.
Re: . by WinkWrld: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
Same dresses, same hat, same glasses. Who are they deceiving?

https://www.nairaland.com/2910085/buhari-bilateral-meeting-martin-schulz

When Mark Zurkerberg wore same clothes, you praised him. Now praise our Presido
Re: . by UltimatedeBest(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Drtbcom:
This will be heart attack on Fayose , ipob and enemy of our dear country

Liberty Badmus is liar, d current President of EU parliament is Antonio Tajani from Italy elected 17 January 2017, is no longer Martin Schulz. Therefore, d picture above is fake. Do ur research b4 commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by greatfa2013(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
UltimatedeBest:

Liberty Badmus is liar, d current President of EU parliament is Antonio Tajani from Italy elected 17 January 2017, is no longer Martin Schulz. Therefore, d picture above is fake. Do ur research b4 commenting.

Non mind the zombie, they believe everything so far is coming from their fellow zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by chymer(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Aufbauh:
My able & amiable president, may your days be long.
May those who seek your downfall and wish you dead live to see your rise & longevity.

why are they always giving us a profile shot of the president.
I believe that all these media aides are profiting from this death rumour frenzy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
I went to his status and bust his lie and he have been deleting every comments I made

1 Like

Re: . by venex(f): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Don't be bored this weekend, here is a lineup of events to attend this weekend in lagos https:///Hx9uTx
Re: . by greatfa2013(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
I went to his status and bust his lie and he have been deleting every comments I made
I did that too he delected my comment and block me
Re: . by Oyindaberry(f): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
I do not pray for his death rather quick recovery; remember he's somebody's father, uncle, grand dad, nephew and so on. He should come home hale and hearty, and do what should be done for things to go back to normal in our great country.

Meanwhile....
Re: . by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
greatfa2013:

I did that too he delected my comment and block me
He blocked me too, them never see anything yet they should continue lying.
Re: . by Yorobastard(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ohh shit.....Late to the party.....Went to comment on another thread and missed front-page....Ohh fuvk me

Make unu allow this man enjoy im vacation abeg
Re: . by gratiaeo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari is dead
Re: . by Mayydayy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is worst than doing nothing.
Re: . by PoisonedOne: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oyindaberry:
I do not pray for his death rather quick recovery; remember he's somebody's father, uncle, grand dad, nephew and so on. He should come home hale and hearty, and do what should be done for things to go back to normal in our great country.

Meanwhile....
That's so humane of you; even if I don't care about the president and his administration ( I'm mildly disappointed in him) I never wished him dead. I want him to do and be going, we no want again.
Re: . by Oyindaberry(f): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2017
PoisonedOne:
That's so humane of you; even if I don't care about the president and his administration ( I'm mildly disappointed in him) I never wished him dead. I want him to do and be going, we no want again.
Word from the poisoned one:.)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports / Abducted Zamfara Pupils Regain Freedom / 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.