Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly (5648 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by Orikinla1: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions of Naira Monthly

They make between N16m and N18m monthly from the comfort of their rooms without any physical contact with their clients.

Webcam Models companies will be coming to Nigeria for sub Saharan Africa.
Nigerian girls don't need to risk their lives again crossing the Sahara desert to Libya and crossing the Mediterranean Sea to Italy and Spain to become sex slaves of sex traffickers.

Read more on
http://totnaija..com.ng/2017/01/nigerian-webcam-models-are-making.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by BestOnlineDeals(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Orikinla1:
Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions of Naira Monthly

They make between N16m and N18m monthly from the comfort of their rooms without any physical contact with their clients.

Bonga Webcam Models company is about to open an office in Nigeria for sub Saharan Africa.
Nigerian girls don't need to risk their lives again crossing the Sahara desert to Libya and crossing the Mediterranean Sea to Italy and Spain to become sex slaves of sex traffickers.

Read more on
http://totnaija..com.ng/2017/01/nigerian-webcam-models-are-making.html?m=1

They can become sex slaves right from the comfort of their living rooms grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by konkonbilo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
16m per month?!
Yeeee!!!!!
This must not get to FP!

One single girl no go remain for nairaland!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by Orikinla1: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

They can become sex slaves right from the comfort of their living rooms grin
It is healthier and safer than sleeping with dozens of different strange men everyday in brothels and hotels.

Many of the webcam models are investing their incomes in their academic and professional education.

Making US$2000 daily with a webcam in the privacy of your room is the safest highest paying job at the moment.
I know "runs" babes who sleep around with rich men in Lagos and Abuja and still cannot afford a good car.
The club girls in Nigeria cannot even make US$500 daily from entertaining naughty men at night clubs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by 2kurupt(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2017
I guess you get to be the p!imp of the so-called web cam ladies not so? since they can only reach their clients from your portal.

Wehdone sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by BestOnlineDeals(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Orikinla1:

It is healthier and safer than sleeping with dozens of different strange men everyday in brothels and hotels.

Many of the webcam models are investing their incomes in their academic and professional education.

Making US$2000 daily with a webcam in the privacy of your room is the safest highest paying job at the moment.
I know "runs" babes who sleep around with rich men in Lagos and Abuja and still cannot afford a good car.
The club girls in Nigeria cannot even make US$500 daily from entertaining naughty men at night clubs.

True that

And even adding "4 years of webcam modelling which includes dildoing masturrrbating breast and yansh exposure etc " as "experience" in their CV will go a long way in guaranteeing them job after they graduate cheesy
Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by Orikinla1: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

True that

And even adding "4 years of webcam modelling which includes dildoing masturrrbating breast and yansh exposure etc " as "experience" in their CV will go a long way in guaranteeing them job after they graduate cheesy
Webcam modeling will end old fashion prostitution.
Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by seangy4konji: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just like charturbate
Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by Orikinla1: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
Just like charturbate
It is safe sex. And it pays the bills.

Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by Chuknovski(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
E toto
Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shameful! Money is the route to all evil. I guess if you're soul has a price then this is the best job for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by Orikinla1: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
Shameful! Money is the route to all evil. I guess if you're soul has a price then this is the best job for you.
Nude models earn peanuts in life drawing and painting classes at polytechnics and universities.

Nudity is not a crime or a sin as long as you don't make it so.
Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by BestOnlineDeals(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Orikinla1:
Webcam modeling will end old fashion prostitution.

I was being sarcastic
Re: Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly by Aliyah9: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
Just like charturbate
Chaturbate is just one of those sites, there are tens of others less popular ( https://www.sexedchat.com is definitely one of the best ). I think webcam chats must be legal, such organizations must pay taxes, everybody wins from this.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 2 - Emotions & Logic. / Don’t Date A Man Who Reads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.