Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake (2159 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by greatfa2013(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is picture is fake why because Martin Schulz is no longer the president of European parliament. He resigned early this month and currently contesting for election in Germany. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/26/can-man-of-the-people-martin-schulz-oust-chancellor-angela-merkel-germany-election

And the new European parliament president is
Antonio Tajani, EPP
Since 17 January 2017
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament.

But i am not for if president is dead or not but what i am after is that what liberty badmus put on Facebook is total fake. Please they should always do research before then even start their propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by doctokwus: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
greatfa2013:
This is picture is fake why because Martin Schulz is no longer the president of European parliament. He resigned early this month and currently contesting for election in Germany. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/26/can-man-of-the-people-martin-schulz-oust-chancellor-angela-merkel-germany-election

And the new European parliament president is
Antonio Tajani, EPP
Since 17 January 2017
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament.

But i am not for if president is dead or not but what i am after is that what liberty badmus put on Facebook is total fake. Please they should always do research before then even start their propaganda.
Bliv u because it doesnt even sound sensible or advisable for a man supposed on medical trip to be receiving official visitors.Its only few family members that are allowed.
Even if for argument sakes,its vacation,which preszident in d world meets official delegates when on vacation,unless presidential vacation has got a Nigerian definition.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
am coming
Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by chriskosherbal(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Issues generating..
Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by idupaul: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
What are they releasing fake pics

2 Likes

Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by greatfa2013(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
idupaul:
What are they releasing fake pics
I guess to assure us that Buhari is not dead but the way they spread the fake news make us to believe that all is not really well with the man

6 Likes

Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by lekkie073(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
apc and lies.....
Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by drss2(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
who dey hold meetings wearing light clothes for winter season like dis in europe

1 Like

Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by greatfa2013(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
drss2:
who dey hold meetings wearing light clothes for winter season like dis in europe
Althougg it is possible because the room may have heater in it but the picture is 100% fake. The way they are doing it make us to really start believing that all is not well with the president
Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by vengertime: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
I just dey mind my own business, I don already carry chair seat down for ABUJA airport waiting for airport officials to off light for midnight, that means E don happen be that.

Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by kingsamosy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
all these packs of lies is making us more suspicious of what has befallen buhari. the inevitable? time will tell
Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by SFSNIPER(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari you will live long.
Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by Joel3(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
there is a Ghana pastor who they said his prophecy has not failed. early this year he said something about buhari. check Google

www.nairaland.com/3549647/buhari-die-2017-ghanaian-prophet
Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by greatfa2013(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Joel3:
there is a Ghana pastor who they said his prophecy has not failed. early this year he said something about buhari. check Google

I am not really wishing this man death but his people are not making matter simple for people to believe
Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by Joel3(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
greatfa2013:

I am not really wishing this man death but his people are not making matter simple for people to believe
Re: The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake by Yorobastard(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Joel3:

DSS should have gone to arrest the man nah.....Crazy set of zombies

(1) (Reply)

SW Banned Atiku/obi Posters, SE And SS Should Booharri/osinbade Posters. / Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road / Governors Rejecting Ruga Are Inviting Our Wrath.. Miyetti Allah Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.