Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

The North Cannot Be Instigated To War. By Dr.aliyu Tilde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Cannot Be Instigated To War. By Dr.aliyu Tilde (2474 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / the North Cannot Be Instigated To War / The North Cannot Be Instigated To War By Aliyu U. Tilde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The North Cannot Be Instigated To War. By Dr.aliyu Tilde by MalcoImX: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Omokri, FFK, Fayose, Suleiman etc. we don see you.
Re: The North Cannot Be Instigated To War. By Dr.aliyu Tilde by MalcoImX: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2017
nonsobaba:
The stupid Aliyu who wrote this nonsense is busy bragging about how biafra was defeated, implying that igbos are losers and how a yoruba elite was deservedly assasinated, but at the same time saying that national unity is needed! This is the deceit of the average muslim northerner that Nigerians should not be fooled by. I expected the deranged Aliyu to ask why no single fulani man has been arrested after committing atrocities across the christian-dominated parts of the country, whether in southern kaduna, plateau state, benue or nimbo in Enugu state. Are fulanis above the law in this country? When the mentally-dead buhari was threatening to soak baboons and dogs in blood, did Aliyu caution him for making such condescening and hateful comment? I really want to know why fulani herdsmen leave the lush savannas of bauchi state, niger state, northern kaduna, and other muslim-dominated parts of the country and go to the christian areas just so they can cause violent relocation of the indigenous people there. The riyom in plateau state that aliyu is boasting about that fulanis graze freely now, did he tell us how his killer kinsmen forced that to happen? I know how they slaughtered the indigenous berom people of riyom under the watch of the fulani-commanded JTF, just so they could take control of large swathes of their land. The riyom people got tired of the state-backed fulani killings and fled large parts of their homeland and the fulanis took over and have now started calling themselves indigenes of the place! Anyone who don't know these people will fall for Aliyu's gibberish.
We see you 'apostate Suyaman.'
Re: The North Cannot Be Instigated To War. By Dr.aliyu Tilde by Theleutenant: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Abookies can continue to lament and cry. Their land will continue to be the global S.I unit of disease, poverty and violence no matter how many presidents they produce.

It's the curse Karma placed on them.
guy you ash oop.infact you are the wickedest.lols.which one is global S.I unit of disease poverty and violence.see finishing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? / Peter Obi Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By Biafran Protestors (FB Video) / Ofe Nsala Party Going On Here(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.