Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! (5348 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by BraniacX(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
babe, stop kicking off...i didnt say nothing bout what you got on...i just made a joke off your laps...chill bro

When personally involved, 99.9% of Nigerian girls have their humour compass pointing false north! wink

When gisting with them, never forget who they are (Nigerian girls) and their offence taking speed is directly proportional to how much they like you and like you to like them cool
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
he babe more set than most males cheesy see them coming here jealousing on the girl

She's clearly into fitness or a body builder
I'm amazed
She must be disciplined . Carbs on check !
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by rainerboy1010: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

your own na 2 pack grin
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

I'm amazed
She must be disciplined . Carbs on check !
yep.
I love food doh cry I wouldn't be able ta maintain that look. I woulda been in a box of cookies grin
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by Laveda(f): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
I've got packs.

grin Tho not like this.
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
yep.
I love food doh cry I wouldn't be able ta maintain that look. I woulda been in a box of cookies grin
Neither can I sweet tooth much grin
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wen calabash go com na she go suffer
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I have ten packs and I'm not flaunting itundecided

Are you visualizing the nowhere-to-be-found prolly-doesn't-exist meme I'm visualizing? Good. grin
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by youngsahito(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
na hunger six packs dey popular 4 naija now... sai baba
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Six packs appearing... Boobs disappearing.
Re: Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! by engrelvis(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol...do you know I'm a married woman?? cool

My husband must not see this.
U r married woman?r u sure?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures / My B00bs Makes All The Cows Want To Go On Strike, Lady Brags, Shows Off Big B00b / What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.