Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries (3197 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Gombs(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Join the man of God on a special global telecast, 'Pastor Chris LIVE at Benny Hinn Ministries'!

https://www.facebook.com/BennyHinnMinistries/videos/10155028192561450/

'Pastor Chris LIVE at Benny Hinn Ministries' kicks off in about 14 hours. The man of God, Reverend (Dr.) Chris Oyakhilome, will be ministering LIVE from Pastor Benny Hinn's 'This Is Your Day' studio in Los Angeles, California, touching millions around the world in a combined impact of Benny Hinn Ministries' station and LoveWorld platforms/stations.

The special event, which begins at 7pm today, Friday, January 27, in Los Angeles will be accessible LIVE via Pastor Chris Online, CeFLIX, LoveWorld USA, LoveWorldSAT, LoveWorld TV UK, LoveWorld Plus. Due to differences of timezones, the timing of the LIVE broadcast will be Saturday, January 28, at 3am in the United Kingdom, 4am in Nigeria and 5am in South Africa.

The occurrence of this monumental event, to be seen LIVE by millions all over the world this early in the year is consistent with the message of the Spirit to us when He declared it 'the Year of Flourishing'!

Prepare to watch the broadcast via the platforms available, as LoveWorld News provides real-time updates from the event. Share expectations on KingsChat and other social media platforms with #PCLiveatBHM!
Like and share this post to invite and engage others in your sphere of social media contact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by LordIsaac(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
A man I respect.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by drwebs: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
The anointing on Pastor Chris Oyakhilome cant be denied.
That He's a man sent from God to the world at this age can't be quizzed.
That He heals the sick in the Name of Jesus can't be doubted anymore.

He has transmitted the gospel of Jesus Christ to the ends, of the world more than ever before, preparing the saints for the coming of the Lord.

He's a Man of God you can follow blindly and have no doubt about where he'll land you on-Heaven.

If you are a christian and you've not heard him, you should think of dojng so because he's full of the Word.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'm connected live and direct on ceflix. Wouldnt miss this one.
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
7pm...is it Nigerian time or California time?

... okay, 4am in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by drwebs: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2017

He has transmitted the gospel of Jesus Christ to the ends, of the world more than ever before, preparing the saints for the coming of the Lord.

He's a Man of God you can follow blindly and have no doubt about where he'll land you on-Heaven.

If you are a christian and you've not heard him, you should think of doing so because he's full of the Word.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Man of Mammon

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by petra1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
donnie:
Donnie kindly post link to watch it. I also heard that Benny HINN face book or YouTube page streams well
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
petra1:

Donnie kindly post link to watch it. I also heard that Benny HINN face book or YouTube page streams well

I will watch on ceflix. Its an app available for android and ios devices. Visit: ceflix.org

According to OP, it'll also be available on several loveworld stations. Most, if not all of these stations can be watched online.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Seun(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
I wonder if Benny Hinn will let Pastor Chris have the full support of his despicable miracle testimony generation team profiled on reddit:
Soon it was time to find people in the audience that needed the help of Benny Hinn... while the people on the platform were being cured of their ills in the show, about 50-some staff members in blue shirts were seeking out stage-worthy people from the audience to cure. They roped off an area near the far end of the arena to "practice" the activity that would be the result of the healing. We saw them take a walker away from an old lady- she tried to walk, and despite all the prayer and encouragement, she fell right over! That was funny! So we had to go over and get a closer look.

There were about 200 people in the line to have their heal-ability tested, and about half of them were in wheelchairs, and about half of the people in wheelchairs were kids.

Well, the old lady who fell was crying. Not because she injured herself. But because the men in blue told her (according to one of the Pepsi Center employees who allowed us to stand nearby) that she couldn't be healed because her faith in God was not 100%. She was told to stand against the wall until she confessed to God that her faith was shaken and be forgiven for it, or confess the sin she was hiding that was preventing God from healing her. A sixtysomething woman, bawling her eyes out (old people crying really gets me).

And that still wasn't the worst of it...

Next in line was a kid in a wheelchair, probably 9 or 10 years old, with malformed legs. SOMEHOW, this child was going to walk on them. First of all, the kid was shivering with fear, and did not want to participate. A man in blue stood him up, and the kid fell back in his chair. And the kid was embarrassed.

"C'mon honey, don't you wanna walk?" asked his mom.

"This is why we came here! You've got to tryyy," said his dad.

My coworker and I were overlooking the railing from about twenty feet up- at least, at this point, my coworker couldn't stomach it anymore.

"I'm sorry I dragged you here."

The man in blue grabbed another man in blue, and they suggested to form a prayer circle around the boy to channel God. The prayer circle was getting louder and louder, and more and more men in blue came to pray- yet this kid still managed to cry over them all.
A man in blue got on his knees and, nodding his head, says to the kid, "Do you believe in God? Do you believe he'll make you walk? Just believe. Just pray." The kid is too frightened to respond.

The kids dad is in the prayer circle with his eyes clamped tightly shut, praying through clenched teeth. His mom is hysterical, crying and sweating, digging her fingernails into the kids forearm, "Baby, you gotta get out of your seat! Stand up, baby, just stand up!"

They get this kid to start screaming at the top of his lungs, "I WANNA WALK! I WANNA WALK!" as they all chant a call-and-response prayer led by a man in blue. Mom and Dad pick this kid up from under his armpits out of his chair, with his twisted legs dangling lifelessly, his shoes brushing the floor. Mom, Dad, and Son were all beet-red, screaming and crying. Mom was especially overwrought with desperation.
The prayer leader stopped. He looked at the kids parents and said, "This isn't gonna work. Sorry. He's [motioning to their son] just not ready for this."

Ugghh... my insides sank.

The kids Mom collapsed to her knees and smothered her anguished shrieks ("Nooo, baby, nooo!" ) with her face buried in her son's lap. And the look on the kid's face revealed that he truly believed it was all his fault.

My coworker couldn't take it and wanted a smoke, so we went outside. We were in disbelief. I expected a silly, unconvincing show. I didn't anticipate witnessing gut-wrenching evil. My coworker's eyes watered up; he looked at me and said, "I gave them a thousand dollars."
https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/cb6fp/i_have_a_depressing_story_about_a_faith_healer/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Gombs(m): 4:52am On Jan 28, 2017
donnie:

Weldone bro... wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Gombs(m): 4:53am On Jan 28, 2017
Seun:
I wonder if Benny Hinn will let Pastor Chris have the full support of his despicable miracle testimony generation team profiled on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/cb6fp/i_have_a_depressing_story_about_a_faith_healer/

Why can't I upload pictures here? Any new way of doing so?

Thanks
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Gombs(m): 5:17am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm connected live... It's just amazing

LoveWorld Plus and CEFLIX... I no wan hear stories
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2017
Hahaaa! Pastor Chris don scatter place for dia o... shocked
Dem neva chichonchin grin
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Gombs(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2017
donnie:
Hahaaa! Pastor Chris don scatter place for dia o... shocked
Dem neva chichonchin grin

The authority of the Spirit is just amazing... Ah

Did you hear the prayer for Donald Trump?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Gombs(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2017
Pastor Chris Shares on : Five Solid Facts of the Gospel.

He says, these are my cogitations, these my Sunesis.

1. The New Birth and External Life
Eternal life and the new birth is a fact. John 3:16, 2 Corinthians 5:17,
1John 5:11-12

2. The Righteousness of God is a Fact. The righteousness of God is the will and nature of the father. Divinity manifested in humanity. It is God life and love expressed in you. We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. The unveiling of His glory.

3. The dominion of Christ. Christ reigns in my life, He speaks through me. God has given us dominion over all things.
Philipians 2:5

4. The Fellowship of the Spirit. Always speak in tongues, steer up the power in you as you fellowship with the Spirit. We have the best widely spread daily devotional in the world because of the fellowship of the Spirit.

5. The Ascension of Christ and the promise of His return. Act 1:8 Jesus levitated from the earth into the Clouds and into Heaven and promised to come back again.
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Seun(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Gombs:

Where can we watch it?
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gombs:

Sure I did! America has had a visitation from God.
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gombs:
Pastor Chris Shares on : Five Solid Facts of the Gospel.

He says, these are my cogitations, these my Sunesis.

1. The New Birth and Eternal Life
Eternal life and the new birth is a fact. John 3:16, 2 Corinthians 5:17,
1John 5:11-12

2. The Righteousness of God is a Fact. The righteousness of God is the will and nature of the father. Divinity manifested in humanity. It is God life and love expressed in you. We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. The unveiling of His glory.

3. The dominion of Christ. Christ reigns in my life, He speaks through me. God has given us dominion over all things.
Philipians 2:5

4. The Fellowship of the Spirit. Always speak in tongues, steer up the power in you as you fellowship with the Spirit. We have the best widely spread daily devotional in the world because of the fellowship of the Spirit.

5. The Ascension of Christ and the promise of His return. Act 1:8 Jesus levitated from the earth into the Clouds and into Heaven and promised to come back again.
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
See facebook video with over 25k likes, over 27k comments and over 10k shares!

https://www.facebook.com/BennyHinnMinistries/
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerians are glad that at least they are recognized for something good. smiley

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Even muslims respond to the message of Pastor Chris!
They surrender to Christ.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by ikorodureporta: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wl dt bring back his wf, or end d recession
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Wl dt bring back his wf, or end d recession

The recession came to deal with folks like you who dont know how to use their tongue. So happy recession! Hope you learn soon. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Boss13: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
drwebs:

If you are a christian and you've not heard him, you should think of dojng so because he's full of the Word.

You have just described your personal savior and god - Pastor Chris. I thought you worship Jesus?
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by petra1(m): 12:34am On Jan 29, 2017
donnie:
See facebook post with over 25k likes, over 27k comments and over 10k shares!

https://www.facebook.com/BennyHinnMinistries/

Did you hear the statement Benny HINN made ? He said America needs nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Gombs(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2017
Seun:
Where can we watch it?

YouTube... Search for Benny Hinn and pastor Chris

You didn't answer me na.. The pics Part
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Gombs(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2017
donnie:

Sure I did! America has had a visitation from God.

Benny Hinn said "America needs Nigeria now more than ever"

The carnal minds will not understand

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by Gombs(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Boss13:

You have just described your personal savior and god - Pastor Chris. I thought you worship Jesus?

Why are you like this?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Gombs:

Benny Hinn said "America needs Nigeria now more than ever"

The carnal minds will not understand

Exactly
Re: Pastor Chris LIVE At Benny Hinn Ministries by donnie(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
petra1:

Did you hear the statement Benny HINN made ? He said America needs nigeria now.
Yh I did... Prophetic!

(1) (Reply)

Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God / C.A.C Ori Oke Agbara Olorun Ngbani. / Atheists, Let's Be Honest- The People Who Formed Religions Were The Smartest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.