Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) (11176 Views)

Americans Blast Biafran Agitator Over Buhari Post On Texas Storm Thread / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mr President is feeling fine according to a post on the facebook page of his daughter, Zahra Buhari.
She claimed her father had a successful treatment and would soon be back after to Nigeria after his break.

Source: Zahra Buhari's facebook page

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by Jengem: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
angry

laribari:

Why the sad face? grin

what were you expecting to see? His corpse?

It's really insane how you people wish him to die. Will his death solve our problems? Abacha nor die? I remember the nationwide celebration back then during my campus days.

Ya' radua nor die? Did Naira equal dollar? Did PHCN repent? Obj nor scam us spending billions on power? Uncle Goodluck nor share money like say Na promotion him dey run?

As far as I'm concerned buhari has failed but wishing him death? Haba! Im smarter than that.

Do you even know how many caskets of that stupid IBB people carried and fried Akara mourning him because people wanted him dead? Yet, God still kept him!

Only God can elect a king and remove one at the same time. Only Him can tear down a kingdom too or build it.

Wish pmb death till tomorrow!

Nobody dont want that lame negro to die. I just want him to stay far away from governance as possible. Let him remain as far away from our social and economic destinies as the north is separated from the south.

Its not Buhari being dead making Nigerians to anguish. Its the life of the country being squeezed out even as his is likewise, as all men must surely expire.

Nigerians are just wondering "why does Buhari want to take us with him?"

He is like Slenderman but I dont know what is spookier the fact that he mas made our economy a walking cadaver corpse and is trying to divert our attentions by propagating false death rumours through Adesina and Shehu.

Buhari na scam. Pleaze bro beg your boo boo for us. We no mean overthrow am in 1985. We are dearly sorry. No be we we be Babangida fa. Chaaiiiiii

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by yibomustgo(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yiboe made news. Yiboe made Zara twitter handle. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wash
Give away" presidents" daughters don't use tautologies
Like "good and sound health"

She changed her name to indimi ooooooooo
Bloggers!!!!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
yibomustgo:
Yiboe made news. Yiboe made Zara twitter handle. grin grin grin
This is her facebook page not twitter undecided

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wash

She changed her name to indimi ooooooooo
Bloggers!!!!!!
Cummando what are you saying grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why is your dad lying to Nigerians that he was travelling for a vacation instead of medical trip?Is it not our money that he is spending on medical bills?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
that is how they told us Year Adua is alive until they couldn't hide it

just saying

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by avadella(f): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
ademasta:
Mr President is feeling fine according to a post on the facebook page of his daughter, Zahra Buhari.
She claimed her father had a successful treatment and would soon be back after to Nigeria after his break.

Source: Facebook.com/zahrabuhari
Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Yes I saw it on her page this morning...
Mr President we are waiting for you sir...
Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by avadella(f): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Love Machine:
Why is your dad lying to Nigerians that he was travelling for a vacation instead of medical trip?Is it not our money that he is spending on medical bills?
Elderly wisdom I think grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by Donexy16(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Aunty Zahra, you sure say you deh talk truth? Cos my mind deh tel me say ur popsy don kpai o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by avadella(f): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
that is how they told us Year Adua is alive until they couldn't hide it

just saying
Yea it true...
Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Donexy16:
Aunty Zahra, you sure say you deh talk truth? Cos my mind deh tel me say ur popsy don kpai o.
Popsy never die o... Mr President dey enjoy London fura da nunu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by yibomustgo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
ademasta:

This is her facebook page not twitter undecided

She said she doesn't have facebook handle when you Igbos first started crediting her with posts during and after elections.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by Donexy16(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
avadella:

Hi... You look decent, can we hook?
Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
[sub][/sub]
avadella:

Femi Adesina even posted a pics showing the president watching channels TV in a sitting room.Femi can lie!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
yibomustgo:

She said she doesn't have facebook handle when you Igbos first started crediting her with posts during and after elections.
So you have been empowered to call anyone you see an igbo?

Oga I no be igbo man

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by chuka5000(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
she no dey reign again since she marry. she break too many guys heart. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by avadella(f): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
embarassed
yibomustgo:

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by oatzeal(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
yaradua treatment was also successful.. 22year-old girl trying to deceive d whole country..

. GET WELL SOON BUHARI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by avadella(f): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Love Machine:
Femi Adesina even posted a pics showing the president watching channels TV.Femi can lie!
I think so grin
Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by forgiveness: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ok na.
Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by oatzeal(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Donexy16:

Hi... You look decent, can we hook?

Hmmmm ...........u wan rob her of the decency ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
chuka5000:
she no dey reign again since she marry. she break too many guys heart. undecided
Hope your heart is not broken too

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by engineerboat(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is fake.

Or else provide the source link

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
oatzeal:
yaradua treatment was also successful.. 22year-old girl trying to deceive d whole country..

. GET WELL SOON BUHARI
So she be 22?

Haaa... This life ehn
Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Donexy16:
Na hear she hear.No be say she visit popsy.Dem fit dey console her make she no collapsed.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
engineerboat:
This is fake.

Or else provide the source link
Just check Zahra Buhari for Facebook oga
Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by avadella(f): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
chuka5000:
Men! Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Love Machine:
Na hear she hear.No be say she visit popsy.Dem fit dey console her make she no collapsed.
Haba.... She go don call her dad now...
Re: Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
avadella:

Men! Hmmmm
Wetin men do o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Some People Are Threatened By Jonathan's International Profile"- Ikechukwu Eze / AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq: EFCC Saved Us From Inheriting Empty Treasury / Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.