Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria (868 Views)

Governors Fayose, Wike Storm Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 30 Celebration (Photos) / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by azimibraun: 6:14am On Jan 28, 2017
I stand to be corrected but these four are to me the biggest preys to those Nigerians who thrive on deceiving political and group leaders. Gej lost an election as an INCUBENT what did this deceiving Nigerians say after such a huge failure; they say he is the best President Nigeria ever had and the pillar of democracy for vacating a seat he lost in a free democratic contest. Should he have remained in power? He sure would have gotten the Laurent Gbagbo or Yayah Jammeh treatment. Anyway He was wise. But he shouldn't have lost his election, if he was so good a leader as he was decieved to think.

WIKE: He " won" the election to become the Governor of Rivers state contesting against a Dakuku Peterside who was supported by the waterd down Rotimi Ameachi and a budding APC at that time. Rivers was predominantly PDP and Wike had it easy amidst large scale killings. The next time Ameachi would come back for the various legislative elections, he stepped the APC up from just one house Member to about 6 or 7 legislators including a Senator Mr Magnus Abe. Right under Wike's nose. Now he needs to contend with Ameachi, Ddakuku and Abe. He rarely stands a chance as he will grow weaker over time and the Rivers people will not see fighting Ameachi and the Presidency as tangible dividends of democracy on the next day of reckoning. He is being deceived and called Wike the Thug and Ameachi career killer. Does it look like Ameachi and the APC are dead in Rivers state politically?

FAYOSE: Am sure we all at one time or the other had friends like Mr Fayose. We hail there stupidity an emptiness in front of our " Percived" common enemies and when we gather round we just tell ourselves the truth about such friends. " O boy Fayose na mumu o! Which kind stupid yarn be that; anyway people no code say na foolish yarn em dey hil am" Fayose keeps talking thrash and till this moment hasn't been able to prevent the federal government from any major decisions. He wants cheap fame, he has it amongst the very unsound minds in the population. He has his eyes on the management of Ekiti state for about 8hrs an uses the remain. 16hrs watching if PMB and the APC will step on any Banana peel for him to pounce. He will be rated for his performance as governor and not as a watch dog or Buhari secret admirere but open critic. He has no leadership nursery in ekiti just him today & tomorrow. He is being deceived and referd to as the greatest above, Awolowo, Ajasin and Tinubu. What a deciet.

NNAMDI KANU: Need I say more; cause we all know he got a rush of blood to the head and with a bit of deceit, he got himself into a deep mess. Before I go further on Kanu, let me quickly say an Igbo President will not have Mr Kanu released from jail let alone an Hausa or Yoruba or Tiv presidency. Suddenly Kanu was being deceived by the least smartest minds that he his the greatest and the messiah above Azikiwe, Okpala and Ojukwu the great. Just because he hid behind a microphone and with a very poor spoken english, insulted just about everyone. I sympathise with the young man falling for such deciet and having his life flow encumbered in this manner. He should have been smarter and more diplomatic and engaging. Instead it's his way or the highway and this highway leads to a long time and term in jail.

Don't ever let people deceive you to believing you are what you are not. Dwarfs are being told they are Giants in Nigeria. Sycophncy and Deceit thrive in this land. You should learn and know yourself by yourself. Don't be deceived. Am done for NOW.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by WaleGent(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Ok
Re: GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Its good you placed Nnamdi Kanu side by side to these great men, it shows Nnamdi Kanu is indeed great.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by justice2016: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2017
wizzyrich:
Its good you placed Nnamdi Kanu side by side to these great men, it shows Nnamdi Kanu is indeed great.

Logical conclusion. Man u re smart

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by kernel501: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2017
azimibraun:
I stand to be corrected but these four are to me the biggest preys to those Nigerians who thrive on deceiving political and group leaders. Gej lost an election as an INCUBENT what did this deceiving Nigerians say after such a huge failure; they say he is the best President Nigeria ever had and the pillar of democracy for vacating a seat he lost in a free democratic contest. Should he have remained in power? He sure would have gotten the Laurent Gbagbo or Yayah Jammeh treatment. Anyway He was wise. But he shouldn't have lost his election, if he was so good a leader as he was decieved to think.

WIKE: He " won" the election to become the Governor of Rivers state contesting against a Dakuku Peterside who was supported by the waterd down Rotimi Ameachi and a budding APC at that time. Rivers was predominantly PDP and Wike had it easy amidst large scale killings. The next time Ameachi would come back for the various legislative elections, he stepped the APC up from just one house Member to about 6 or 7 legislators including a Senator Mr Magnus Abe. Right under Wike's nose. Now he needs to contend with Ameachi, Ddakuku and Abe. He rarely stands a chance as he will grow weaker over time and the Rivers people will not see fighting Ameachi and the Presidency as tangible dividends of democracy on the next day of reckoning. He is being deceived and called Wike the Thug and Ameachi career killer. Does it look like Ameachi and the APC are dead in Rivers state politically?

FAYOSE: Am sure we all at one time or the other had friends like Mr Fayose. We hail there stupidity an emptiness in front of our " Percived" common enemies and when we gather round we just tell ourselves the truth about such friends. " O boy Fayose na mumu o! Which kind stupid yarn be that; anyway people no code say na foolish yarn em dey hil am" Fayose keeps talking thrash and till this moment hasn't been able to prevent the federal government from any major decisions. He wants cheap fame, he has it amongst the very unsound minds in the population. He has his eyes on the management of Ekiti state for about 8hrs an uses the remain. 16hrs watching if PMB and the APC will step on any Banana peel for him to pounce. He will be rated for his performance as governor and not as a watch dog or Buhari secret admirere but open critic. He has no leadership nursery in ekiti just him today & tomorrow. He is being deceived and referd to as the greatest above, Awolowo, Ajasin and Tinubu. What a deciet.

NNAMDI KANU: Need I say more; cause we all know he got a rush of blood to the head and with a bit of deceit, he got himself into a deep mess. Before I go further on Kanu, let me quickly say an Igbo President will not have Mr Kanu released from jail let alone an Hausa or Yoruba or Tiv presidency. Suddenly Kanu was being deceived by the least smartest minds that he his the greatest and the messiah above Azikiwe, Okpala and Ojukwu the great. Just because he hid behind a microphone and with a very poor spoken english, insulted just about everyone. I sympathise with the young man falling for such deciet and having his life flow encumbered in this manner. He should have been smarter and more diplomatic and engaging. Instead it's his way or the highway and this highway leads to a long time and term in jail.

Don't ever let people deceive you to believing you are what you are not. Dwarfs are being told they are Giants in Nigeria. Sycophncy and Deceit thrive in this land. You should learn and know yourself by yourself. Don't be deceived. Am done for NOW.

Receive my sympathy...Your gullibility level is super high. Enroll into a high school, Afonja is a disease.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2017
azimibraun:

Don't let any one deceive you...you have just made no sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by Horlufemi(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2017
justice2016:

Logical conclusion. Man u re smart
Your sarcasm thick
Re: GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2017
Just like the name of Jesus christ casts out demons so also the name of Nnamdi kanu can cure zombeism and afonjaism.
Put it in practise wen in doubt find the nearest afonja hold his hand properly scream Nnamdi kanu to his face see wat happens.....

4 Likes

Re: GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Show proof.
Re: GEJ, Fayose, Wike & Nnamdi Kanu The Most Decieved Men Of The Present Day Nigeria by nrexzy: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2017
Coming through......

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Town Hall Meeting Held At Umuahia Conference Centre. / Eze Idika For Councillor Abakpa Ward 1- Recap To Former News On Hausa Man Vying / 3 More Roundabouts On Lekki-ajah Expressway To Be Removed, Ambode Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.