Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Photos Of President Buhari Vacationing In London That Got People Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Vacationing In London That Got People Talking (571 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari Vacationing In London Emerges On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari Vacationing In London That Got People Talking by SkytrendNews: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Set of new photos of President Muhammadu Buhari enjoying his vacation in London have emerged on the social media.

Recall that speculations had emerged claiming the President was critically ill while the most unpopular ones insinuated that President Buhari may have even died of the illness.

http://skytrendnews.com/2017/01/28/buhari-vacationing-london-emerges-social-media/

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Vacationing In London That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Okay. Meanwhile to beat this recession, check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Allow 2face Anti-government Protest – Police / My Hand, Leg Chopped-off Because I Wanted To Surrender To The Army / Minister Solomon Dalung Buries Wife Mrs Briskila (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.