Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (62412 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
We have seen different types of pre-wedding photo but this is really different... This soon-to-be couple who are trending online -took their photo-shoot to another level in order to spice up things ahead of their wedding. See the interesting pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/lady-offers-different-services-to-her.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by CastedDude: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2017
una get time oo

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 2SWT(f): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Where is the wedding holding?

I just want to eat party jollof rice

7 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Wehdone

24 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by thorpido(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Dem try.E remain make dem wear LAWMA uniform.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by obiorathesubtle: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2017
I don't like it..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by sEGXY2(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2017
Dope

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by babdap: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:

When are we eating your wedding jollof rice?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:

bad belle is allowed, go find your own husband undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
grin grin
it could be us cheesy
Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2017
desquad:
it could be us cheesy
Lol,i am taken.
Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 2SWT(f): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2017
babdap:

When are we eating your wedding jollof rice?
2191 days from now

You can start now grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 2SWT(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2017
swtman:
Wehdone
swtman?

This one is a new one o

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 2SWT(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
I don't like it..
nobody asked you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 2SWT(f): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2017
desquad:
bad belle is allowed, go find your own husband undecided
which bad belle

Is it a crime to have long throat for someone's wedding rice again? undecided

you can kindly help me get one that can be cooking party rice and cake for me every Saturday

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Julietcutie(f): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Nothing does you fire dey go
Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Not impressed tbh. Is the dude handicapped? Why must the lady do everything for him? Even driving keke. Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 2SWT(f): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Not impressed tbh. Is the dude handicapped? Why must the lady do everything for him? Even driving keke. Smh
what is your problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
what is your problem
Do I have one?

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 2SWT(f): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Do I have one?

its obvious you do

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
its obvious you do
Silly! You are the person with problem

I didn't quote you, I did not mention you in my comment, you are not op, you are not the bride to be, you are not related to the groom or the bride, you have no connection with this couples and as a matter of fact, this thread as a whole. So tell me, how on earth did my comment affect your busy body life?

Solomakinde eke adugbo, kindly fvck off my mention. It's too early to engage your type

5 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
swtman?

This one is a new one o
grin yes ooo am swt as the word sound.. In every sphere of life u can imagine..

I dance for u babe

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Idydarling(f): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2017
they are in love with blue color

2 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Rapmoney(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Not by pre-wedding pics...na coordination! wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by enesty77(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
HML...
In other news, Baba Buhari is still alive.
Wailers how market?
Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ask4Info: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
ATTENTION TO EVERY MARRIED & UNMARRIED PERSON OUT THERE

I know a lot of people will quote me to insult me but who cares? The truth always has to be said.

All these Prewedding pictures even thought good to decorate albums are ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH.

People spend too much time on irrelevant issues in life as against things to help their lives positively.

What is the essence of prewedding pictures when both partners are still seeing and having sex with their exes and random strangers?

What is the essence of prewedding pictures when the lady lack culinary skills and home economics and the guy still spends the bulk of his time and money in pubs and beer parlours?

What is the need for prewedding pictures when botth partners do not trust eachother with their finances and deepest secrets?

The average lifespan of marriages in Nigeria these days is barely 3years because people concentrate of the wedding and not the marriage. People just want to compete with their peers and not because they know they are ripe for marriage.

To the Single ones, while you are still waiting, further your education, learn several skills, have focus, build on your behavipr, discover and work on your bad habits, try and make more money, save and invest more.

The biggest achievement in life in knowing you are totally a blessing to others and independent. Then and only then will your partner be glad to meet you and do anything to keep you forever.

A word they say is enpugh for those who have brains.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Tbillz(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Too many wedding advert on pre wedding, I hope the wedding last longer than pre wedding shots on FP
Re: Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kstyle2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
I'm not just a fan of all these pre wedding shots...now people just do stuffs like this as a form of competition to outdo others who did earlier. The most important thing is the 'marriag'...not this nor wedding nor honeymoon sef....our parents neva did this yet their marriage still grows stronger

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / A Game For Romancelanders. / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.