Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase (25126 Views)

Why Betfair Football Traders Are Not Gamblers / Political Interference In CBN Operations Led To Recession – Moghalu / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Amosjaj(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
G
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Enemyofpeace: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Some days ago I sawed vickyrotex fabfunmi osusumustflow aminat508 ajepako juliaann notoriousbabe iyangbali and rokiatu at a joint where they have come to bet on their yeye clubs

1 Like

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bet9ja candidates
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by maxtroy12(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
na wa O....
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by agadez007(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
shebi Zombies say there is nothing like recession in Nigeria?
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok I agreed with them.. I work in an online retail company and I play bet especially bet9ja because I can't depend only on m$y salary I use the two to sustain my self... the problem is. That u need to use brain in it.. hit like if u believe in this....[color=#990000][/color]

7 Likes

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
rip to journalism. lottery nd betting r not d same thing
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
âjä 1.... grin
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by miqos02(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
k
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by bush112(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
mumu
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Beremx(f): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
beremx ooooooo are you among?

#just kidding grin

see wetin your president don cause grin

imagine a lady playing virtual at bet9ja chaiiii disgusting cheesy
yes i play baba Ijebu kini big deal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by noziz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
abridged version pls undecided
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
What of female yahoo girls?
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Phi001(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Even on our betting thread, I now see much more female monikers than before...
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by hahn(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ask4Info:
Woe unto every religious leader who stands on the pulpit and doesn't condemn Gambling and Money Dubbling Schemes.

With the almost 4,200 on Earth, there is no single one that supports the above

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN ON THIS EARTH WHO HIT IT BIG THROUGH GAMBLING OR MONEY DUBBLING SCHEME THAT DIDN'T RETURN WORSE OFF THAN THEY INITIAL STARTED OUT.

Show me ONE from Forbes Richest 1,000 individuals who made it through Gambling and built an Empire from it. NEVER HAPPENED.

A Gambler and his money will always part ways. Gambling ruined Mike Tyson and many others

Gamblers are sources of income to bet companies and other sub categories of the sport bet industry
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why would a woman Gamble when she can easily join codedruns.com and make more money than baba ijebu can ever give.

According to her , she made N30,000 in a week from baba ijebu, girls make more than that in an hour on codedruns

www.codedruns.com

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by yedidiah(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
According to a BBC news article of 1976, it was stated that in perfect world( where Government provide the amenities needed by her citizens) there wouldn't be any need for gambling.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by dsocioemmy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
I just hope they wont bet their husband out soon
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Youngzedd(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
I commento ma reservo.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by shakaZuIlu: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beremx:
yes i play baba Ijebu kini big deal?
hahahahahaha grin

baba ijebu worse pass i prefer sports betting cheesy

btw

nne do you have any two sure grin
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by katniss(f): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na wa for these reporters sef. The Mrs Oba woman has not told her husband yet u people put her full name and just incase her husband was confused reading it, they had to clarify by telling us the one with five children. So any Mr Oba who has five children and whose wife brought 30k, ur wife is doing baba ijebu.

3 Likes

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Ask4Info: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
hahn:

Gamblers are sources of income to bet companies and other sub categories of the sport bet industry

Just like Prostitution are sources of income to Prostitutes and brothels. Does it still make in Holy and permitted?
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Ask4Info: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
codedruns2:
[s]Why would a woman Gamble when she can easily join codedruns.com and make more money than baba ijebu can ever give.

According to her , she made N30,000 in a week from baba ijebu, girls make more than that in an hour on codedruns[/s]

You being a PROSTITUTE and getting customers doesn't make your occupation more legal.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by michoim(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
The first woman that said she started 7 years ago, it means recession / hard times started in Jonathan's regime.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by lordcenred(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Today I went to play coupon (20,43,45,49), and I saw 5 matured women analysing, predicting and staking huge amounts. I was like "mbok mme recession acause adammi"
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by slimzypink(f): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ask4Info:
Woe unto every religious leader who stands on the pulpit and doesn't condemn Gambling and Money Dubbling Schemes.

With the almost 4,200 on Earth, there is no single one that supports the above

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN ON THIS EARTH WHO HIT IT BIG THROUGH GAMBLING OR MONEY DUBBLING SCHEME THAT DIDN'T RETURN WORSE OFF THAN THEY INITIAL STARTED OUT.

Show me ONE from Forbes Richest 1,000 individuals who made it through Gambling and built an Empire from it. NEVER HAPPENED.

A Gambler and his money will always part ways. Gambling ruined Mike Tyson and many others

Google Phil Ivey lol...gambling made him

3 Likes

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ask4Info:

You being a PROSTITUTE and getting customers doesn't make your occupation more legal.

Please stop striking my words, thats my opinion.

we are not debating legality, we are debating the mean money making potentials of both business models.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by emi14: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
To lengthy for useless information
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by jfleece(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
paschal47:
In my area girls dey play VIRTUAL grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I'm a patriotic Nigerian, so any Nigerian that says my president is dead, his/her president would die also lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the first day I played virtual.. Only me come dey Waka dey talk to myself like mad person, wen I lost sum huge amount of money..
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
codedruns2:
Why would a woman Gamble when she can easily join codedruns.com and make more money than baba ijebu can ever give.

According to her , she made N30,000 in a week from baba ijebu, girls make more than that in an hour on codedruns

www.codedruns.com
i no understand...coded prostitution ba?
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Ask4Info: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
slimzypink:

Google Phil Ivey lol...gambling made him

He is the #1 Poker guy doesn't necessarily mean he is successful. The HIGHEST amount he has given out in charity is $50,000. The two businesses he has established are poker related. He was denied over $ 11m in UK because they found out he cheated in the game with assistance of edge. He is NOWHERE on forbes list.

My Dear, there's absolutely nothing successful about this guy. Just like how Tyson was once famous and Top Notch in boxing before falling to ground zero is the same way this dude is headed.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Ask4Info: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
codedruns2:

Please stop striking my words, thats my opinion.

we are not debating legality, we are debating the mean money making potentials of both business models.

If we talk MORALS here and Clear Conscious will you still support you trade of being a Prostitute? Forget you needto buy makeup, big phones, car and an apartment. Is this a trade you will want your daughter to pick up from you?

Waiting for your answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Companies Resume Dollar Sales To Banks As CBN Eyes Supply / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.