Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase (25121 Views)

Why Betfair Football Traders Are Not Gamblers / Political Interference In CBN Operations Led To Recession – Moghalu / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Beremx(f): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
shakaZuIlu:

hahahahahaha grin

baba ijebu worse pass i prefer sports betting cheesy

btw

nne do you have any two sure grin
no two sure o! I have been so unlucky winning yet

1 Like

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by paschal47(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
jfleece:
the first day I played virtual.. Only me come dey Waka dey talk to myself like mad person, wen I lost sum huge amount of money..
If only I've saved up all the money I've lost in gambling, me and dangote suppose don dey drag

2 Likes

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by abbeyty(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
codedruns2:
Why would a woman Gamble when she can easily join codedruns.com and make more money than baba ijebu can ever give.

According to her , she made N30,000 in a week from baba ijebu, girls make more than that in an hour on codedruns

www.codedruns.com

hmmm, how much do you charge per hour?

1 Like

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Decryptor(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
I checked the names of all the women..they are all from one part of the country!
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by einsteine(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ask4Info:

He is the #1 Poker guy doesn't necessarily mean he is successful. The HIGHEST amount he has given out in charity is $50,000. The two businesses he has established are poker related. He was denied over $ 11m in UK because they found out he cheated in the game with assistance of edge. He is NOWHERE on forbes list.

My Dear, there's absolutely nothing successful about this guy. Just like how Tyson was once famous and Top Notch in boxing before falling to ground zero is the same way this dude is headed.

How about William Walters?

Actually, the Forbes list is filled with professional gamblers who are disguised as traders or investors.

See, it's one thing to be opposed to gambling on your own personal religious grounds, it's another thing to make absolute assertions that no gamblers are successful. Forex traders, hedge fund managers are all gamblers in one form or another. Whether you are betting on sports results or the direction of market prices, you are a gambler.

7 Likes

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by tillaman(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Recession reach their side too
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by eezeribe(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ask4Info:
Woe unto every religious leader who stands on the pulpit and doesn't condemn Gambling and Money Dubbling Schemes.

With the almost 4,200 Religions on Earth, there is no single one that supports the above

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN ON THIS EARTH WHO HIT IT BIG THROUGH GAMBLING OR MONEY DUBBLING SCHEME THAT DIDN'T RETURN WORSE OFF THAN THEY INITIAL STARTED OUT.

Show me ONE from Forbes Richest 1,000 individuals who made it through Gambling and built an Empire from it. NEVER HAPPENED.

A Gambler and his money will always part ways. Gambling ruined Mike Tyson and many others

Don't mind them... Just continue your legitimate hustle while they keep on chasing shadows. Time will differentiate the chaff from the substance.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Cutestud(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ask4Info:
Woe unto every religious leader who stands on the pulpit and doesn't condemn Gambling and Money Dubbling Schemes.

With the almost 4,200 Religions on Earth, there is no single one that supports the above

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN ON THIS EARTH WHO HIT IT BIG THROUGH GAMBLING OR MONEY DUBBLING SCHEME THAT DIDN'T RETURN WORSE OFF THAN THEY INITIAL STARTED OUT.

Show me ONE from Forbes Richest 1,000 individuals who made it through Gambling and built an Empire from it. NEVER HAPPENED.

A Gambler and his money will always part ways. Gambling ruined Mike Tyson and many others
Possibly, a sizeable percentage of Forbes' richest got the capital for their big businesses today from gambling or one form of money doubling scheme or the other. Before tongues begin wagging, I have not signed any endorsement with any betting company or anything but common sense will agree its better gambling than a life of crime.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Toosure70: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ask4Info:

Oponu.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by abbeyty(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Cutestud:
Possibly, a sizeable percentage of Forbes' richest got the capital for their big businesses today from gambling or one form of money doubling scheme or the other. Before tongues begin wagging, I have not signed any endorsement with any betting company or anything but common sense will agree its better gambling than a life of crime.

you dey mind that guy, even the life itself is a gamble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Toosure70: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
MrPRevailer:
Gambling is a Sin.

I gambled for 3 years and was addicted to it. Thank God I don't do it anymore. cool
from which book?
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by jfleece(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
paschal47:

If only I've saved up all the money I've lost in gambling, me and dangote suppose don dey drag
hahahahaha.. U Don make me laugh for frm my bed..
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gambling is so much fun cool grin cheesy smiley
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Ask4Info: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Toosure70:
Oponu ni BABA ati IYA MI
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by SalomonKane: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Gambling is so much fun cool grin cheesy smiley
You can say that again. smiley

1 Like

Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by seangy4konji: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
No be small thing oooo
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by chronique(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
When I was much younger,I had an addiction to lottery but I was always on the losing side. After years of playing lagos state lottoe,national sport lottery and lotto Nigeria,I advised myself to quit lottery and ever since then,I have never looked back. I wasted a lot of money playing lottery then,and the higest money I won was 100 naira(national sport lottery) which I spent playing again immediately... Mine was so bad that I and my ounger brother would go to the lotto shop and keep buying tickets till we exhaust all the cash on us. Next day,we'd be back there again. I'm glad I overcame that habit before getting exposed to larger sums of money. Who knows what would have happened by now. There's always that one spirit that keeps telling ou to try again that you will win but ou never get to win until ou exhaust your money.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmmm.....I don't know you are just everywhere, are you trying to get my attention? smiley
SalomonKane:
You can say that again. smiley
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
all from Lagos state & spreading to other states . it is easier to make heaven in other parts of Nigeria than lagos. I fear for u. even so called Christian.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by headboyprince(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ask4Info:

This is epic. I keep hearing from so many young guys around me that are betting and I keep shaking my head because I've been there before and I know how bad it is
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by SalomonKane: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Hmmm.....I don't know you are just everywhere, are you trying to get my attention? smiley
LOL. I believe we follow each other, that explain why you seem to think 'I am everywhere'. LOL.

As for trying to get your attention, when I want it, I believe I'll get it, why? Because I'm a very patient man. smiley
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
cheesy I don't think you are up to the task, there's a 99.9999999% chance you would give up soon. wink smiley
SalomonKane:
LOL. I believe we follow each other, that explain why you seem to think 'I am everywhere'. LOL.

As for trying to get your attention, when I want it, I believe I'll get it, why? Because I'm a very patient man. smiley
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by SalomonKane: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
cheesy I don't think you are up to the task, there's a 99.9999999% chance you would give up soon. wink smiley
You think? Well, why do you think I'd give up?

I like your direct approach though, it reminds me of someone I know. smiley
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Because you would soon find out its not worth it.

Aww...That's really sweet smiley
SalomonKane:
You think? Well, why do you think I'd give up?

I like your direct approach though, it reminds me of someone I know. smiley
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by abbeyty(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
chronique:
When I was much younger,I had an addiction to lottery but I was always on the losing side. After years of playing lagos state lottoe,national sport lottery and lotto Nigeria,I advised myself to quit lottery and ever since then,I have never looked back. I wasted a lot of money playing lottery then,and the higest money I won was 100 naira(national sport lottery) which I spent playing again immediately... Mine was so bad that I and my ounger brother would go to the lotto shop and keep buying tickets till we exhaust all the cash on us. Next day,we'd be back there again. I'm glad I overcame that habit before getting exposed to larger sums of money. Who knows what would have happened by now. There's always that one spirit that keeps telling ou to try again that you will win but ou never get to win until ou exhaust your money.

if you really want to win in lotto you don't just play it, there are strategies. playing it without a proper strategy is just a waste of money
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Shollay20(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Reccession ti take over
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Catalin:
What of female yahoo girls?
you don't mean it...
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by chronique(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
abbeyty:

if you really want to win in lotto you don't just play it, there are strategies. playing it without a proper strategy is just a waste of money

Naah. I'm not interested. I can predict wins of games correctly but I'm sure if I end up playing it, I'd lose. I'm not just a fan of quick money.
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by Rilwayne001: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
derespect:
At least, it's better than prostitution

How please
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by SalomonKane: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Because you would soon find out its not worth it.
That's something I'd be willing to find out. smiley

Aww...That's really sweet smiley
Thanks. smiley
Re: Recession, Female Gamblers On The Increase by stonemasonn: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ask4Info:

Blah blah blah.....most billionaires in the western world are gamblers..they gamble on stock exchange.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Small Business Ideas You Can Start In Nigeria / Oil Companies Resume Dollar Sales To Banks As CBN Eyes Supply / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.