Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? (1223 Views)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by whywhyogun: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2017
my husband likes my mouth job a lot. but his organ is pretty thick, and long, every time my jaws were suffering very much.

this way of sex not only made me tired, but also caused me nausea, because my husband would thrust his organ to the deep end of my larynx.

I tried to take it for the head part, namely , 3 or 4 cm from the top. but it seemed that, this way could not wholly gratify and satisfy him, but I did not want to let him down.

what can I do ? sisters. to use a mouth job condom? any skill to reduce my mouth contact without jeopardizing his feeling? is it more comfortable if we are doing it to each other at the same time?

am I the only wife here that complains the mouth job issue?
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by dingbang(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Urrggh
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by Edwinmason(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2017
na waw o
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by whywhyogun: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2017
or should I recourse to the religion? lecturing him some lessons that mouth job is not welcomed in bible?
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by Edwinmason(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
na waw o.....try giving him a mouth action when he is lying down..nt standing

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by Edwinmason(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2017
whywhyogun:
or should I recourse to the religion? lecturing him some lessons that mouth job is not welcomed in bible?
dont drag the bible into these it will only complicate issue
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by whywhyogun: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Edwinmason:
na waw o.....try giving him a mouth action when he is lying down..nt standing

you are a man, which position do you wish more? you prefer to lying down ?
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by Edwinmason(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are a man, which position do you wish more? you prefer to lying down ?
that is to prevent him from thrusting it down ur throat
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by whywhyogun: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Edwinmason:

oh my good, we have misunderstanding here

to me , it is unbearable to let it come to the end of my mouth,

but to you, the limit is INTO the throat.

I can hardly let it pass the PENDULUM in my mouth. I don't even want it to come in , kiss on peniis is preferable to me.
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by whywhyogun: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2017
maybe I could request him to wash it before he wants to come in my mouth.

and usually when he was Hot, he was on bed , he would not bother himself to get up and to clean it in the toilet, especially the cold water would make his hard one less fun.

so he would always insisted staying on bed, and I refused mouth job, on condition that he should wash.

and finally , he would compromise, by fokking my pussy hole instead.
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by whywhyogun: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2017
another funny protection is, I will give him a sucking motion for 5 seconds apiece.

after every 5 seconds, I will let it out, to cool down.

so, the next time when I put it in my mouth, he will not care how deep I let it in, provided I let it in.

anyway, an intermittent motion will make the procedure a longer time.
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by whywhyogun: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2017
as a female, out of instinct , I worship , adore and love my husband's organ.

but I do have this aversion that, I don't want to suck it for a long time. it is gross.

maybe I am a traditional woman, with a conservative mind, but I do think that, mouth job should consist of no more than a few minutes, which could be regarded to be a part of pre-intimacy .

and it is sick to put too much emphasis on it or to delve more fun out of it, by going down to too deep .
Re: How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? by whywhyogun: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Edwinmason:

sounds good idea

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love: Meet 29 Years Zambian Who Married Wealthy 92 Year-old White Man / Romance Skit: When U Want Girlfriend Badly But You No Get Liver / Do You Need A Sugar Mommy/daddy Or Lesbian Or Gay Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.