Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (24282 Views)

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / ā€˜iā€™m NOT JESUS!ā€ - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by antigloom(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2019
jchioma:
Dear Brethren, in Exodus 4:22 God Himself said, "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn". And in John 3:16, a mere man by the name of John said: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". Who are we to believe?. I love God and want to serve Him according to His way, and not by the concoctions of men. I want to believe God ONLY, but will I go to hell for not believing in Jesus as I doubt his story? Bible scholars should please me out. Thank you.

Believing in God might save you from hell (keyword might). Believing in Jesus takes it a step futher and gives you certainty that you cannot go to hell. For whosoever believes and is baptized shall be saved (Jesus). And they must be saved because it is the word of God.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Amujale(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jesus is a fictitious character that never existed.

Only the older generation can receive a pass for believing in the fictional chatacter.

As for the younger generation, anyone who believes in the fictional chatacter after fully aware that he's fake, will only have themselves to blame.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Amujale(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
The African Gods are the true and proper ones.

Not to be conflated with the Almighty God.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Amujale(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jesus is a fake god.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.