Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (24285 Views)

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by morisnewrain(m): 1:34am On Jan 30, 2017
Auki:
Worship God alone not Jesus or any other creatures.

Believe that Jesus, Noah, Abraham, Muhammad, Mosses(peace be on them all) etc are human being sent by God. They are to be obeyed not worship.

That is the right religion.
He did not say WORSHIP. He said BELIEVE.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by otemanuduno: 1:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Scholar8200:
23 Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
1John 2:23

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

Well you may find many gods through others but the Only Way to the Father is Jesus Christ!
Jesus(Faulkin) isn't the way to any father, but to just Yahweh, one of the gods. The FATHER, ALMIGHTY GOD, lives in us already and we don't need any religious figure to be connected to him.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Akinoau(m): 5:38am On Jan 30, 2017
O ma shey oo! You can only be part of the sheep by switching off the brain & intellect GOD has given you.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by deezydez: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Jesus is the truth, the life and the way, No one gets to the father except through him!!
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by MarieSucre(f): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2017
analice107:
Really? how's that?
You keep sounding antagonistic.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Origin(f): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2017
We believe in:
Believe in God
believe in his prophets- Jesus Moses Mohammad, Elijah Job Abraham etc
Believe in his books- Injil Quran Psalms etc

The prophets of God all came with the same message. "Thy Lord thy God is One".

Its hard not to believe in the messenger when his message is to take you to God. Never forget that as humans messengers may not be perfect as we all aren't.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2017
MarieSucre:

You keep sounding antagonistic.
Against who
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2017
LaClickLaBend:
But you are not Christlike this way
You care to explain sir?
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by orunto27: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Embassy isn't a spiritual word. Oyakiloeme is just trying to import it into The Kingdom. Christ holds The Key to The Gates of The Heavenly JERUSALEM and He Alone decides who goes there. Didn't you hear That Sheikh Gumi, a one time chief Imam of Gumi Mosque in Kaduna accepted Anobi ISA(CHRIST) before he gave up The Ghost?
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by orunto27: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2017
kellybently:

what is ignorance there. explain to him. let him be cleared.

Christ is UNDERSTANDING.
Satan is ignorance.
You need Understanding to enter Heaven.
Ignorance takes you to Hell.
Please add Please next time you command me to do something.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by kellybently(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2017
orunto27:

Christ is UNDERSTANDING.
Satan is ignorance.
You need Understanding to enter Heaven.
Ignorance takes you to Hell.
Please add Please next time you command me to do something.
if u have basic understanding on what op is saying commen. stop talking out of the content.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
jchioma:

Thank you. I think we are getting somewhere. So christianity as we come to believe and practice is a 'creation' of the Romans now sold to us Africans. The contradiction beomes clear now. But how where dis guys so clever as to be to able to mix the whole thing i.e. their ideologies to construe such a believer plot. E.g. I learnt that the word 'Jesus' in spanish is 'Iezeus' meaning 'Hail Zeus'.

exactly, it has got nothing to do with what the Jews believe..the Tanaka is a spiritual manual, not a history textbook, the new testament is a creation of the roman empire...Christianity is not an offshoot of Judaism anybody quoting the new testament to confirm the new testament is circular reasoning..

my own take on the matter is that, i believe most of these ideologies originated from Babylon, including Judaism. the Babylonian worshiped so many Gods and these Gods have their own followers and cults..there is the serpentine cult of Enki and the bull cult of Enlil...there is also the cult of Inanna and Dimuzi, which i believe is what metamorphosed into Christianity...she is the subject of Isaiah 47...she is also Lucifer that rose herself to the pantheon or Elohim...she was given the name Mary the mother of Jesus in Christianity....and today worshiped as the queen of heaven by Catholics

..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna......go to the part that says ''see also''...she is also Aphrodite in the Greek religion, Venus in the Roman religion, i believe she is also Olokun in the Benin or edo religion.

http://enkispeaks.com/2016/09/30/inanna-gilgamesh-sodom-gomorra-anunnaki-tablets-part-13/

try and read those pages...it will shed more light.

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
John 8;12 says Jesus is the light of the world...so that makes Mary his mother ''the light bearer'' or Lucifer......ask any catholic, she is also the morning star as stated in the litany of Mary...the deception stinks to high heaven.

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

You're the complete bulllshite here!

Jesus was mentioned multiple times in the old testament, even right after the fall of man in Genesis 3:15 which says “The woman's seed will crush the head of the serpent..." and Isaiah 7:14 says "Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” Isaiah 9:6 prophesied "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

And in the New testament Christ was confirmed to be the son of God after his baptism when the heaven opened up and a voice spoke "this is my beloved son whom I'm well pleased" - Matt 3:17.

You and the rest can continue saying bullshite but as for the true believers, we know whom we serve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0aAdoHXBgc

watch and learn
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by najib632(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
jchioma:
Dear Brethren, in Exodus 4:22 God Himself said, "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn". And in John 3:16, a mere man by the name of John said: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". Who are we to believe?. I love God and want to serve Him according to His way, and not by the concoctions of men. I want to believe God ONLY, but will I go to hell for not believing in Jesus as I doubt his story? Bible scholars should please me out. Thank you.

You see that's the difference between Muslims and Christians. Christians are attributing a child to God there for making him a second God, Muslims on the other hand don't worship Jesus A.S. and God at the same time We believe that Jesus A.S. is a prophet and a messenger of God and he had a miraculous birth. His mother is Mary (may Allah be pleased with her) a super pious who was among the four women in the history of the world to reach the state of perfection in worship.Its evident that most of the teachings of Christianity today were gotten from Paul and also the most widely used bible was written by him the true name of the book revealed to Jesus A.S. was Gospel not bible. I will like you to research very well on Islam. I suggest that you read the Qur'an yourself and see if there are any violent statement's as the satanists claim.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Kagawa10: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
EbolaParasite:

All this epistle and you didn't answer the question. The question is if someone believes in God but not Jesus and worships GOD day in day out and doesn't commit sin, will he go to hell simply because he didn't go through Jesus. If you are not going to answer, don't bother writing any literature novel. I didn't ask you to judge whether one can live a righteous life. The question is IF ONE LIVES A RIGHTEOUS life!!

You can't even be without sin without the work of Salvation and Sanctification (the 2 major works of grace) in you. The scripture says "None is righteous, not even one.." - Rom 3:10. Rom 3:23 also says "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.."

Hence, you can't live a righteous life except Christ lives in you and wrought his work of salvation in you. Rom 9:16: says "It's not of him that willeth nor him that runneth but God that showeth mercy... This means righteousness can't be done by just willpower nor strength but God's mercy which has been made abundance through the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Kagawa10: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
sonmvayina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0aAdoHXBgc

watch and learn

Lmao..

Look here, I'm not baby here.. I know whom I serve and I can feel His works around me.

You can continue in your ignorance.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Kagawa10: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
EbolaParasite:

My personal opinion doesn't matter so i won't say whether i do or not. The fact remains that there are several religions out there that also believe in God but do not believe they need to go through Jesus. Basically, you are saying they are wasting their time right? For example, Muslims pray 5 times a day every day all their life. Are you saying someone that prays to God all day every day will go to Hell? Forget about being righteous. We are looking at hypothetical situations here. Let's say this person is a saint and harms nobody and does no wrong. Prays 5 times a day for life until death but does not believe in Jesus. You mean to tell me this person will go to Hell? This is my question. Will the person in this scenario go to Hell. Yes or no?

Have you read about Cornelius in the bible? Acts 10

He was a gentile who prayed more than 5 times to God and gives alms to the poor but for him to saved, God had to send Peter to preach the Gospel of Christ to him.

The scriptures says Christ is the only foundation, any other works would only be laid after the foundation (Christ) has been first put in place.

Hence, all your works are basically useless without the foundation first. Christ himself narrates about a foolish man who built his house on a sinking sand while the wise man built his on a solid rock and by the time the flood and storm came, only the one on the rock stood - Matt 7:24-27

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by jchioma: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
sonmvayina:

exactly, it has got nothing to do with what the Jews believe..the Tanaka is a spiritual manual, not a history textbook, the new testament is a creation of the roman empire...Christianity is not an offshoot of Judaism anybody quoting the new testament to confirm the new testament is circular reasoning..

my own take on the matter is that, i believe most of these ideologies originated from Babylon, including Judaism. the Babylonian worshiped so many Gods and these Gods have their own followers and cults..there is the serpentine cult of Enki and the bull cult of Enlil...there is also the cult of Inanna and Dimuzi, which i believe is what metamorphosed into Christianity...she is the subject of Isaiah 47...she is also Lucifer that rose herself to the pantheon or Elohim...she was given the name Mary the mother of Jesus in Christianity....and today worshiped as the queen of heaven by Catholics

..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna......go to the part that says ''see also''...she is also Aphrodite in the Greek religion, Venus in the Roman religion, i believe she is also Olokun in the Benin or edo religion.

http://enkispeaks.com/2016/09/30/inanna-gilgamesh-sodom-gomorra-anunnaki-tablets-part-13/

try and read those pages...it will shed more light.

Thank you. Hmmmm! It's becoming clearer now. This could also mean that origin of God as we know it today, may be more steep than we have cared to know in Nigeria. What is the origin of this Tanakh? Could it be divine wisdom passed down through out the ages assembled in an organized form to guide men in the order of life? Please see me as a student who is willing to learn truth as it is. Thanks.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by jchioma: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
sonmvayina:
John 8;12 says Jesus is the light of the world...so that makes Mary his mother ''the light bearer'' or Lucifer......ask any catholic, she is also the morning star as stated in the litany of Mary...the deception stinks to high heaven.

Omg!
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by EbolaParasite: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

Have you read about Cornelius in the bible? Acts 10

He was a gentile who prayed more than 5 times to God and gives alms to the poor but for him to saved, God had to send Peter to preach the Gospel of Christ to him.

The scriptures says Christ is the only foundation, any other works would only be laid after the foundation (Christ) has been first put in place.

Hence, all your works are basically useless without the foundation first. Christ himself narrates about a foolish man who built his house on a sinking sand while the wise man built his on a solid rock and by the time the flood and storm came, only the one on the rock stood - Matt 7:24-27

Yes or No nah. Is the person in the case i cited going to hell?
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by emekaRaj(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Akpan107:
One must believe in God and His word (Jesus) to make Heaven. It's impossible to say you believe God and not believe in His word.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the "Word" and Word was with God and the Word was God.

The Qur'an also confirmed Jesus as the Messiah, the "Word" from God and a Spirit From God.
Qur'an 4:171.

Christ Jesus is the Word of God and we must believe in God's Word to make Heaven.

Guy what are you saying, dnt just be reading Quran an understanding it ur own way, ask Muslims to explain it for, "his word" meaning Allahs word wen he wants to do something he will just say "be and it is" (kunfaya kun) and the spirit (Ruh) is angel Gabriel dat was send to maryam) why nt quote d part in the verse where God said, "believe in Allah an his messenger and say not Trinity"

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Kagawa10: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
EbolaParasite:

Yes or No nah. Is the person in the case i cited going to hell?

Yes! Except in a situation he hasn't heard about Christ (it's not possible to deny something you haven't heard of, is it?) but I'm quite sure if he's truly a good man who loves God, God will always direct him to the true path of salvation like he did to Cornelius and the Ethiopian Eunuch encounter with Philip (Acts 8:26-40)
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by omosedollar(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Scholar8200:
read the Gospels and see Him accept worship repeatedly. In fact He said, If I then your Lord and Master... John 13:14

Lord means master not God. That is the mistake must people Make.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by MarieSucre(f): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
analice107:
Against who
Against the guy asking questions.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
omosedollar:

Lord means master not God. That is the mistake must people Make.
There are passages that show the contrary of what you are driving at however, let's keep to the point of the op.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by EbolaParasite: 1:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

Yes! Except in a situation he hasn't heard about Christ (it's not possible to deny something you haven't heard of, is it?) but I'm quite sure if he's truly a good man who loves God, God will always direct him to the true path of salvation like he did to Cornelius and the Ethiopian Eunuch encounter with Philip (Acts 8:26-40)

So our ancestors that didn't know/hear about Christ will make it to heaven?
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Tournel(m): 1:32am On Jan 31, 2017
I don't know why I'm replying here, because I'm non-religious or possibly atheist. whether you believe in just Jehovah (according to the bible) or Brahma (according to Hindu) or Allah (according to Qu'ran), etc. To me, these are all just same things which I refer to as reality or the Universe itself and its laws. Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha, Moses, etc are all teachers of various religions (Though, there's possibility that Jesus' existence is untrue). Religions are just beliefs carried on. So, I don't see any reason why you should face some sort of eternal punishment for not respecting the prophet of a particular religion. I don't think a Hindu will be condemned to hell for not worshiping Jesus or showing respect to Muhammed.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by mostelected: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2017
FOREVER YOU WILL BE, A LAMB UPON THE THRONE.

The best thing that has ever happened to me is JESUS. I cannot feel the level of joy and happiness I feel without him. I really pity all those who have not got him in their lives.

I sound this as a warning to all, the words you hear will stand against you in judgement. It is evident that we all have heard about Jesus even the op but chose to disobey God's word. Remember that your words can save you and your words can also condemn you. Please be careful of the things you say, blasphemy is a sin that will never be forgiven. Eli's children blasphemed against God not just by words but by ignoring his words. Yet God chose for himself another priest, he can do without blasphemers.

Always remember that Jesus is the word of God made flesh ' and I saw him riding on a horse... And his name was the Word of God' that was John's revelation. Jesus is the messiah, he came and died for our sins and asked you to believe in him and he will save you by his own righteousness, how hard is that? Jesus is the son of God just as we all are children of God through him as it is written 'for as many as believe, those has been given power to become the sons of God'
Jesus came to fulfil the laws and the prophets to buy us eternal life. Only through Jesus will you be truly saved. We don't worship Jesus as another God (trinity) but we believe that Jesus is in God and God is in Jesus, as Jesus are the words of God. The word of God is God such as your own words can save or condemn you. There is power in the word and God honors his word more than anything 'heaven and earth shall pass away but my word will never pass away' God created the world by his word, you can see how important the word of God is to God and how powerful the word is when spoken. God gave up this word in order to save you and I and made him flesh to come and buy life for us 'for I have come to give life and give it more abundantly)

Life after death is only through Jesus because whether you believe it or not, Jesus is life ( he is the bread of life, eat and be filled. He is the truth, the way and the life),if you are seeking eternal life but you are here speaking I'll of the life you seek, you cannot find it. As long as Jesus has died and bought our sins and awards life to his, no matter how righteous you think you are, you cannot gain eternal life.

For op, it is evident that she is looking for proof to Prove that Jesus is not what is said of him, but I put it to you as a warning... Remember the abomination that causes desolation, don't aid devil in his works. I have advised you earlier to find wisdom and knowledge from your bible. It is written that the scriptures are inspiration from God and the power of God but you have chosen to find it outside the word of God, sister you are on your own on this and heaven bears me witness. But I pray that after this stage in your life that you finally find the truth and it shall set you free. I wait earnestly for you to find Christ and know him. Test him and you will never ever believe otherwise. You have the time to find him now. I was like you, I read all those books for insights until I finally found the truth I seek and it is all in the Christ. I like you for your search for knowledge and knowing beyond human understanding but I put it to you that if you are actually in the right relationship with God ( he will redirect your path) continue praying and seeking knowledge from God If you even believe he is God and not just an annanukai. Search for the true power of God and when you find it, in the next 3 years, I promise you that you must know the truth which you already know and is avoiding. And just like me, you will share your experience with knowledge seekers like us. Keep seeking knowledge but it all comes from God. Don't believe Ill about Jesus cos no matter how hard you try to cover it, he is Life. You cannot gain life without Jesus.

To other believers in the house, please try to find more faith. If you have not been baptised in the name of Jesus please endeavor to do so. Being a Christian is not a guarantee to heaven, knowing Jesus is not a guarantee. You must belong to him to be saved!

May God help us all

Let those who have ears hear

Do not ignore your heart, give it a chance towards God and there you will find Jesus always waiting for you.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by mostelected: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2017
To the MUSLIMS... I like how zealous you can be in worshiping God. I heard that the Muslims are very religious (owing to the way you pray 5TIMES A DAY),I wish we Christians could also pray that way. But I want to reveal something you are missing out. In all the prophets mentioned in the Quran I believe Moses, Noah, Abraham, Jesus right? Which of them was killed and didn't die a natural death?

Moses died of old age so did Noah and Abraham even Mohammed died of fever. None of them had their blood shed or spilled. Don't you think Jesus' own was for a reason. We all know the power in blood.
'When Cain killed Abel, God said that Abel's blood cried unto him from the ground' Blood speaks. Every blood speaks.
' Israelites she's blood as a sign of atonement' Blood Cleanses. So king David said ' wash me by thy blood and I will be clean' Blood washes away iniquity.
God stopped Abraham when he wanted to spill the blood of his only son. God hate the spilling of blood but in all his prophets, only the blood of Jesus was spilled. A blood so powerful, why was he killed? He could have lived to 90 years and dies. He could have ascended to heaven like Enoch and Elijah which he actually did until his blood was spilled. Why did he spill his blood? ASCEnding to heaven could be a great sign to the Israelites that he had great power but he chose to be killed first by men. He did great miracles than the other prophets, this proves that he had great power so why did he decide to die rather than vanishing one early morning back to heaven.

Op claimed he was Zeus or whatever, if he were why would he teach people how to be righteous, how to become God's own and how to make it to heaven and gain eternal life, why did he teach them Almighty God and not the roman gods. Why did he use the words and the prophecies of the prophets of God to teach and not even that of the roman gods, why did he pray to God in loud voices and not just perform magic and walk away. Op you are certainly seeking knowledge from the wrong side.

To all, the blood of Jesus was spilled to cleanse away sins of the world. When he died, it was a sign of baptism to the remission of sins. He shed his own powerful blood even as just a prophet that performs such miracles for a reason. Till you understand the power in blood, you will understand the power in that powerful blood that was shed. He shed it to buy us all to God/Allah. He is not just a prophet but a prophet of the prophets, he is the saviour.

I can teach you more about Jesus, see his miracles and his teachings, he did it all by the Father who sent him (God), Jesus is truly from God do not be decieved. All those are made to decieve believers. I read once that Paul was an antichrists and they gave proofs. I nearly believed buy when I sought knowledge from God himself, I understood the great works God used Paul for. Yes, God taught me himself through his spirit, so op, once Again seek your knowledge from God and not what you read. I read all those you are reading but now I know the truth. Those things will only confuse you the more, and the more you seek to understand the more confused you are until you are tangled up. I also had a note of all the things I read trying to find knowledge because it was all confusing. But now I feel completed, I have found the truth.

To my beloved Muslims, I still admire the way you oray and how often you participate in religious talks but I pray and ask you to try seeing Jesus not just a prophet. Among the prophets read meaning to the blood that was shed, God sent him to die so his blood which had the power and spirit of God will wash away sins. Unlike the other prophets, he was the only one with God even before the creation of the world. ' before Abraham I was' in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. He really died for a reason rather than teach the works of God, performed miracles and die,,he alone among the great prophets of God recorded spilled his blood.

'I will see the blood and I will pass over you'
There is power in Blood. Even in human blood like you and I. The book of revelation recorded that the blood of the saints that was killed constantly cried up to God from the ground for vengeance. Blood speaks, Blood cleanses, Blood washes away sin, if the blood of humans even animals could do all this, how much more the blood of Jesus. Let God Almighty bless us all.

Worthy is the Lamb to receive glory, honour, power and Majesty. Now and forever amen.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Kagawa10: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
EbolaParasite:

So our ancestors that didn't know/hear about Christ will make it to heaven?

In their case, only their good works will be accounted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.