Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? (11565 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2017
This thread is a direct counter to the question Princess Shyngle asked.
So in the reverse we are asking how do married men cope with their wives who have big "farmland" or are “loosed down there”
Or ladies how do you cope with him or manage him for maximum satisfaction?

cc: farano, Rocktation, exlinkleads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2017
a lady posted this question sometimes ago;

"My boyfriend says he doesn’t get any satisfaction from having intercourse with me.

He says my vagina is too big. His penis is of average size. Until I met him, I didn’t think I was that big.

I’m hurt by what he has said. Are any positions we could try or any exercises I could do to help our problem? Although we love each other dearly this could become a major difficulty in the future, I feel. He also thinks the problem isn’t helped by me becoming so moist during MouthAction.

I am starting to feel slightly abnormal." ..

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Ebubeslym(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2017
I love this life.

'You can have it all, But can't have it all at once'.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Tbillz(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2017
The same spot being dug from jss2 to nysc camp and you think it will remain the same? SMH

34 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by dacblogger: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Tbillz:
The same spot being dug from jss2 to nysc camp and you think it will remain the same? SMH
Na you dig am Minister of women affairs. undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2017
dacblogger:

the truth ehhhhhhhhh

some they dig am by themselves grin

11 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2017
Tbillz:

which one be JSS2

na wa days even from primary school

"farm cultivation" has started

by NYSC all you'll hear is they NOW want big "cassava" grin

20 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Tbillz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
dacblogger:

one of them!!!
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by dacblogger: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tbillz:
one of them!!!
K.
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Where this lecturer dey

@ prettythicksme

please come and tell us why and how to manage am grin
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Kondomatic(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Buy modern farming equipments

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Buy modern farming equipments

on top your wife matter? haba

XendersPride come see talk grin
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
rainerboy1010:
Where this lecturer dey

@ prettythicksme

please come and tell us why and how to manage am grin
I hate agric Science,dunno anything about farm. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Tbillz(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
dacblogger:

K.
hope you intact thou?
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
I hate agric Science,dunno anything about farm. cheesy cheesy

issorite

where you dey plant your big cassava grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Tbillz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
dacblogger:

K.
Hope you intact thou?
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
rainerboy1010:

issorite

where you dey plant your big cassava grin
Come to my house to see for urself. grin
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by XendersPride(f): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
rainerboy1010:

This is gross, so I'll just pass grin
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
Come to my house to see for urself. grin

see watin?

small cassava or the small farmland
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
rainerboy1010:

see watin?

small cassava or the small farmland
All join
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
XendersPride:

This is gross, so I'll just pass grin

pass go where?

my dear grin

just laugh it out shaaaaa grin
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Kondomatic(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
rainerboy1010:

What do you want me to say bro? Girls will continue fvcking themselves with finger - candle - banana - raid insecticide can - cucumber - car gear lever - pestle until their hoohaa is wider than wide then they will start complaining of penis size.

I don't have their time biko.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by XendersPride(f): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
What do you want me to say bro? Girls will continue fvcking themselves with finger - candle - banana - raid insecticide can - cucumber - car gear lever - pestle until their hoohaa is wider than wide then they will start complaining of penis size.

I don't have their time biko.
Chill... You're getting angry cry
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Kondomatic(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
XendersPride:
Chill... You're getting angry cry
In this recession? No my dear.
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by Daviestunech(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abeg here na agricultural science class room? undecided undecided

Wel for the big farmland,I think u need sumtin big just like the tractor cool
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by ominirajj: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Go to pharmacy and get soap for vaginal tightner
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Go to pharmacy and get soap for vaginal tightner

are you serious? grin

which pharmacy can tighten a loose....
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by doubleportion: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
To the married men here ,I think this is the reality, after childbearing of 2 or 3 kids you may experience this,but it can be manage by following ways:
1.just like a farmland, it must be left to fallow for sometime, nature has a way closing it together when left to rejuvenate.

2.Let the woman artificially cross her leg at the ankles, you will get a better result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by opekenny(f): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Just passing by[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by rainerboy1010: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
opekenny:
Just passing by[color=#990000][/color]

opes how far

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by ogeodi(f): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
try kegel exercises. it really helps

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? by GindoX(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
doubleportion:
To the married men here ,I think this is the reality, after childbearing of 2 or 3 kids you may experience this,but it can be manage by following ways:
1.just like a farmland, it must be left to fallow for sometime, nature has a way closing it together when left to rejuvenate.

2.Let the woman artificially cross her leg at the ankles, you will get a better result.

Ewoooooooo grin I don catch the trick... No wonder some women wen dey sit down, the next thing NA to cross legge.. So na to rejuvenate.. Chai... Where is lastcalisticka and Seun.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind! / ... / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.