Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? (58639 Views)

Who Is The Nigerian Most Loved Celebrity? / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow All Loved Up / Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by ogrin(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Friendzone:
Funke Akindele

How many likes for this talented actress? cheesy

did you see funky Akindele's picture among those listed by the Op or why is it difficult for you to obey simple rules? for the sake of 'likes' that will yield you nothing, you included another actress, and I have scores of pity to those who liked your post. they must be greedy ones like you.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by sparqo01: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
mercy Johnson is the real deal here
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by sparqo01: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
mercy johnson is the real deal here
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
ogrin:

did you see funky Akindele's picture among those listed by the Op or why is it difficult for you to obey simple rules? for the sake of 'likes' that will yield you nothing, you included another actress, and I have scores of pity to those who liked your post. they must be greedy ones like you.

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Chikelue2000(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Friendzone:
Funke Akindele

tribalism
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Chikelue2000(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Friendzone:
Funke Akindele

tribalism
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by focus7: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Funke Akindele Funke Akindele Funke Akindele Funke Akindele Funke Akindele.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by evanstical: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Replace Chioma with omotola
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Orikinla1: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
marvelck:
Who do you think is the most loved Nollywood Actress among these three remarkable women....Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Genevieve Nnaji, and Mercy Johnson.

I think its Mercy Johnson. Cos a lot of girls especially like her alot and seem to see her as a role model. The love they have for her ehn, no be here o!
Genevieve Nnaji.
No dispute.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mercy Johnson ... she can Act !!!!

Jeni was hot back in the day but hope she has retired ... smiley
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by QueenFusa16(f): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mercy Johnson
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by dayleke: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sebi dem be actresses na?
And dem dey get paid too?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by petsam11(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
I love my Genny like no other!
Gennnnny like no other!!!
I just love Genny!!! She is everything I can see in "The New Nollywood". Her professionalism attracts ppl to her. Her style and fashion sense is just the bomb I must confess!!!
Even our dear Mercy J confessed that she wants to be like her (Genny).
When Genny cries in a movie I feel like crying too... Lol! Funny but true... that's the spirit of acting from the inside. That's acting personified!!! Genny is just the bomb! Watching and listening to her at the Toronto International Film Festival TIFF late last year made me really know that this my chick has gone global than many people can think of.
Genny is just what all these other actresses wanna be!!!

Then coming to Mercy Johnson... She is a wonderful and funny actress. She has her styles and can be even an Agbero, prostitutes, dirty girl, etc... I love her too!

The to my very decent Chioma Chukwuka! Keep up your good work! For u to be listed here means a lot to many... You are just cool in ur many ways...I love you!

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by pembisco(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Friendzone:
Funke Akindele

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by kaimacute7155: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
MJ is the most loved, ,,,
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by DangotePikin: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Genevieve is the biggest star of all of them.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by sisisioge: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Genny baby...She's all of class, the super A A lister cool
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by ceejay80s(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Team Jenny nnaji 4 life
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by monalicious(f): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
yinkslinks:
I feel lesbians love classy bae's grin grin grin grin
OYO. U lost me, and I don't even want to be found
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by fortunechy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
IF UR MAIN REASON FOR GOING TO CHURCH TODAY IS TO LOOK FOR GALZ, MY BRODA I JUST WANT TO TELL U DT HELL IS REAL...
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by fortunechy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
U keep bragging dt ur husband dont eat too much,yet he eats 3 plates wit extra in a resturant...........my sister go n learn hw to cook.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by truefact: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Most Favorite and professional actress= mercy
Most loved and senior actress = Genevieve
Most respected and reserved actress=chioma

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by idyU(f): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mercy Johnson is indeed a role model in all ramifications, so much love for the lady

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Ifeogunleye1(f): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mercy Johnson
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by crackhouse(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
..how can I love sb I don't know......have not come across any of them so I know nothing about them letalone loving them.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Ahmiee(f): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
and wheres omotola
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nutase: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
iamadonis2:

The Capital of Nigeria is:
A. Kano
B. Sokoto
C. Abuja

Nutase answers: "Lagos"
wrong Gambia
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by DarkFive: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Used to love her too until I learnt she had a terrible attitude in real life
Jacksparr0w127:
Mercy Johnson
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
DarkFive:
Used to love her too until I learnt she had a terrible attitude in real life
Really? What kinda attitude could that be?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by CanadianNurse: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Xbursta:
ᶜᴴᴵᴼᴹᴬ ᶜᴴᵁᴷᵂᵁᴷᴬ ᴵˢ ᴬ ᵞᴱˢ
is this golden?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Op where is omosexy? Don't be biased sad
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by danidee10(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
yaqq:
Everyone loves Genevieve......... Chioma an virgin reverend sister na...... I can't even watch her movies, u can't touch her u can't even kiss her

That's why i like Chioma, she's not involved in all those kissy kissy and touchy touchy nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenny Rogers Dies At 81 (Photos) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Pantless Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.