Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? (58638 Views)

Who Is The Nigerian Most Loved Celebrity? / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow All Loved Up / Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by cutey96: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
team mj smiley
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Enemyofpeace: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm see as their body and mouth odour full everywhere
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by habtund(f): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mercy Johnson all d way
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Ramaa(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
I will decide after removing those make ups.....
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Though I have only watched Nollywood movies quite a few number of times but I will say that Mercy Johnson acts better than Genevieve and Clara

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by vislabraye(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
DuchessDee:
Only their lovers can tell tongue

shocked . Na wetin you fit talk shocked
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by MutantMetahuman: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Friendzone:
Funke Akindele

How many likes for this talented actress? cheesy
I actually like this post not because I like funky akindele but because the other three only have their beauty working working for them and may be a bit talented too, but funke akindele is really talented.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by cyaremu2001: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Geneive nnaji all the way. When the getting tougher............in those days no Geneive no watch dat film.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by biridon(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
U forgot to nominate COSSY ORJIAKOR.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by gentlegenius(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
nuelzy:
Mercy jay abeg..... Genevieve is just one oveerated biatch... Her acting is just acting!!!! .... No realness.... Just talk and express...

Bt mjay gat the realness..... Makes u feel its just happening right next door.... Chioma is also good just cant go all round in terms of roles
I agree with you that Genevieve is overrated. MJ is better than the rest. Unlike others, She is the only nollywood actress that can handle any role thrown at her and play it to perfection.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by ylaa(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
asides her inspiring people via her roles,
she is a nice and humble lady
with a very big heart.
she is compassionate
i love Gene and Chioma but my favorite is MJ

dingbang:
Mj inspires people in all her roles...

She acts grass to grace roles most especially..

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by dingbang(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
ylaa:
asides her inspiring people via her roles,
she is a nice and humble lady
with a very big heart.
she is compassionate
i love Gene and Chioma but my favorite is MJ

wish I can meet a female friend like her
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by ylaa(f): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
You will since
you desire
but you have to be like her too
like poles attract

dingbang:
wish I can meet a female friend like her
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by dingbang(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
ylaa:
You will since
you desire
but you have to be like her too
like poles attract

yh sure... I am like that
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
vislabraye:

shocked . Na wetin you fit talk shocked
Abi nah
I no like any of themsad
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Austinoiz(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
BerryAnny:
None of the above. Funke Akindele and Omotola Jalade ar my fav!

Afonja bekee, sorry, those your sisters aint part of the picking list, so deal with. Mind you, stop derailing this thread.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Freestainworld(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
I prefer patience Jonathan, she can act better. diaris godooo
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Odukes(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mercy J, all the way but i like them all.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nutase:
wrong Gambia

Lol. Nor be u again? grin
Have a beautiful day, Nutase.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by chrisblack1234: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
People love !mercy j cos of big front and back,, where is born again sister TOTO dicke
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by jobsmiths(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
bettercreature:
Should be classy Mercy Johnson.Genevieve is international prostitute
And this Chioma Chukwuka of a lady always behaves like deeper life

same thing u will do wen is throws her body around
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by vislabraye(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
DuchessDee:
Abi nah
I no like any of themsad

U sure say u no dey beef dem ?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Timba24(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
i think is merciless mercy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Loboski: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Alexis Sanchez for president
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Zirah: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
You are not a die hard fan or at least not as much as you think you are. It's 16 years now since Genevieve has been my number one. Pls come and ask me again when I grow old. That's what a true fan is.

monalicious:
I used to be a die-hard Genevieve fan, but somehow I feel her acting lost touch, or maybe it's the "over-professionalism" in her acting. I don't know, but these days, I feel she's overrated. MJ on the other hand, I didn't like her or her acting back in the days. Her appearance didn't appeal to me, but I think she has improved on her acting and appearance. She's slaying right now, to me. I'm so #teamMJ
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Zirah: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Genevieve is the best actress in Nigeria. She's no.1. It's an insult to compare MJ with her. None of these actress would confess it, but most of them learnt/tapped from her.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by LBmujuni3(f): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
love me some Gene!!!!
am not into nigeria movies, but i can always nag myself into watching if Gene is in it and maybe Omotola!

Mercy Johnson is to ghetto fabalous for my liking
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by sollybaby(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
mercy Johnson
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by sollybaby(f): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Zirah:
Genevieve is the best actress in Nigeria. She's no.1. It's an insult to compare MJ with her. None of these actress would confess it, but most of them learnt/tapped from her.
oh lawd! simple question you can't answer
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Zirah: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol. Nice observation.

sollybaby:
oh lawd! simple question you can't answer
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by monalicious(f): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Zirah:
You are not a die hard fan or at least not as much as you think you are. It's 16 years now since Genevieve has been my number one. Pls come and ask me again when I grow old. That's what a true fan is.

Congratulations. Not interested. Change is the only constant thing in life
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by jackie35(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
marvelck:
Who do you think is the most loved Nollywood Actress among these three remarkable women....Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Genevieve Nnaji, and Mercy Johnson.

I think its Mercy Johnson. Cos a lot of girls especially like her alot and seem to see her as a role model. The love they have for her ehn, no be here o!

WHAT CONSIGN ME grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bikini Photos Of Jada Pollock. Wizkid's Favorite Baby Mama / Kaffy Poses Topless In New Photo / Kenny Rogers Dies At 81 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.