Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,107 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why He May Break Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why He May Break Your Heart (425 Views)

I Wanted To Be Honest With My Fiance But The Truth May Break Us / 9 Reasons Why A Guy May Break Your Heart / Would You break your current relationship For 500million Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why He May Break Your Heart by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
1. He didn't struggle hard to get you. Imagine a guy going for hunting for grasscutter. He sleeps in the forest, get bitten by mosquitoes, and injured. Heavy downpour soaks his clothes and his body itches. He succeeds in getting the game. The grasscutter is his trophy. He hangs it in his parlour to showcase to the world. He values it.

Imagine if a dead grasscutter is brought to the doorstep without him going through the hunting stress. He would vomit and fling it into the garbage bin.

2. You give him too much and he gives less. Guys love by giving and not receiving.

3. He was not in for commitment. From the onset of a relationship a guy knows the end! Most married men claim they knew they would marry their wives the first day they met them.
Not all guys intend to commit to the end, some may want to enjoy the ectasy of feelings while it lasts.

4. Nagging is what no man can digest- not even me.

5. A drama queen is not who he wants to invest his time with.

6. When he gets scared of you( this is the most hopeless of all). When you monitor his movements, calls et al that he gets scared of being himself around you- forget it, you have lost him(forever and ever).

7. When he loves another woman. It is most painful feeling of all. Let him go, his time in your life is up.

8. When you dont love yourself. He has no business with you

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Describe Your Spouse To Someone? / Pls Assist Me. / Unbelievable Oh Gosh, You Need To Read This 7 Reason Why Men Are Hardly Satisfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.