Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,039 members, 7,956,869 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Buhar Dead Or Alive And Other Shocking Searches About Buhari On Google - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhar Dead Or Alive And Other Shocking Searches About Buhari On Google (1307 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhar Dead Or Alive And Other Shocking Searches About Buhari On Google by ayobami52(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
There has been tension in the country since President Buhari left the country for London for Medical check up. Few days after he left, there were rumours flying around about Buhari’s death which the presidential spokesmen Femi Adesina immediately debunked to be untrue. It all seems that the word of assurance from him did not prove to be adequate to quieten the anticipation of Nigerians as many took to Google to get more facts if President Buhari is dead or alive.

Not too long after the word from Femi Adesina indication emerged on Thursday that the second most searched phrase on Google is “Is Buhari dead or Alive”. One would wonder why people are searching for if President Buhari is dead or alive. Could it mean that Nigerians are so much concerned about Buhari’s heath? I want to believe so.

I took to Google trend to check what people are actually searching for about President Buhari heath and I was shocked with all the phrases I saw. You won’t believe that some people were actually asking Google when did president Buhari died? Is Buhari dead or Alive? Buhari died in London? I was like what are these people thinking? Chai!!! Is Google now God of information to be asked this kind of thing? I won’t be surprised to see one day people ask Google if their Girlfriends are cheating on them or not. Sounds so funny right? Believe it or not people ask Google lot of funny questions now that many people are not using smartphones.

Not to take anything from Google, they have been working on couple of artificial intelligence that could make searches more accurate. In fact, you can now tell Google to call a particularly contact on your phone, play a song or video, get directions, send text messages, schedule meetings, ask questions and even open an application through voice by touching the microphone Icon on Google search on your android phone.

Google Trend reported that over 100,000 people searched for “Is Buhari Dead?” while “Is Buhari Dead or Alive is currently the second most searched Google phrase in Nigeria with over 2000+ searches , Buhari dies in London has over 5000+ searches-another shocking phrase people are searching for on Google. An attempt to get the states where these searches are coming from, revealed Rivers on number one follow by Lagos- Rivers People I hail thee una no dey carry last.

Meanwhile the president has said that he is alive in his Twitter tweet and what is needed now are prayers for his quick recovery. See Baba enjoying himself watching Channels TV. Source https://www.phonecorridor.com/2017/01/buhari-dead-or-alive-google/

Re: Buhar Dead Or Alive And Other Shocking Searches About Buhari On Google by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okay.
Re: Buhar Dead Or Alive And Other Shocking Searches About Buhari On Google by Orator2383: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Buhahahah!!! Funny searches. But I still believe the president should address Nigerians from London. Chikena
Re: Buhar Dead Or Alive And Other Shocking Searches About Buhari On Google by ayobami52(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Orator2383:
Buhahahah!!! Funny searches. But I still believe the president should address Nigerians from London. Chikena
Baba is well and alive
Re: Buhar Dead Or Alive And Other Shocking Searches About Buhari On Google by ellechrystal(f): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lol. Nigerians, what is it with Buhari 's death.
Re: Buhar Dead Or Alive And Other Shocking Searches About Buhari On Google by ayobami52(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2017
ellechrystal:
Lol. Nigerians, what is it with Buhari 's death.
anticipation I want to believe so
Re: Buhar Dead Or Alive And Other Shocking Searches About Buhari On Google by fotadmowmend(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2017
If he die, if he no die we go know in 10 days' tym

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Militants Seize Sasawa Community In Yobe / Hot Police Officer, Dolapo Badmus Promoted To Zonal PPRO Incharge Of Lagos State / Photos: US Ambassador Arrives Anambra On A Courtesy Visit To Gov. Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.