Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets (48758 Views)

Chinese Girl Eats Bugs, Says She Loves Its Crunchy Taste. (Graphic) / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by davidif: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
darknetcom:

forgive us for that..a lot of us dont know the difference...

you shouldnt be angry about that,i would see it as an honour..

africans see chinese as the leaders of the entire asia...

now,that is a honour...

So if i called you a Kenyan or a Somalian nko?
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
gbishman:
Do these guys understand what the meaning of privacy means?

Seun, why are your mods encouraging this nonsense?

So some idiot kid can take my pic when I' m jogging or eating or sleeping and post it to no without my consent?

No has not fallen to the level of the road side blogs . . . Yet

Pls delete this rubbish.
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Mayflowa(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
grin grin see his dry yansh

How u tey see him yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by I888(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
bignero:
no big diffrenece between nigeria and china...except they have a working ruler..we dont

they have some sides with extreme poverty like we do, and some sides far far developed than we can dream of

and they also have the most billionaires in the world i think.....wer all humans,thats my point
Not the most billionaires BUT the most Millionaires.
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by slap1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
This one has become okuko Igbo.
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Tynasparks(f): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Haute:

smiley

You have a discreet sense of humour. Don't worry, you'll still tell me what I wanna know. It's only a matter of time. tongue
winks
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by austino01(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Demmzy15:
Chinese ehn! angry I wanted to do my IT with one of their construction companies, when I got there, I couldn't here a word and they can smoke the whole Sambisa. Their English is like Chinese, I was surprised Nigerians there understood them -maybe because they were used to them.

For me, after a day, I ran away o. Make person no come high me through secondhand smoking! angry

Bwhahaha grin grin you are not a man.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by bignero: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
I888:
Not the most billionaires BUT the most Millionaires.

ok

nice

thanks
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by soath(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Make e no chop am now. Nah hunger go kill am grin
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tynasparks:
winks

smiley
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by ibinaboonline: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
That is actually how they eat in their homeland as you'd easily notice from Asian flicks. Try watching jet Li eat noodles with his chopsticks
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Demmzy15(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Bwhahaha grin grin you are not a man.
My bros those guys can smoke you join sef. At the office, the Nigerians working there always lock their doors because of the smoke. Everywhere is just clumsy and stuffed up.

Another thing is, they don't have respect, the Japs does but Chinese, no. Imagine a guy if like 20years opening and cutting warning for a 55year educated man?! angry

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Rilwayne001: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Demmzy15:
My bros those guys can smoke you join sef. At the office, the Nigerians working there always lock their doors because of the smoke. Everywhere is just clumsy and stuffed up.

Another thing is, they don't have respect, the Japs does but Chinese, no. Imagine a guy if like 20years opening and cutting warning for a 55year educated man?! angry

Hmmmmm!! That's weird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
any permission to show him face

1 Like

Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
40kobo77:
Aje Pako Chinese man.

grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by humblemikel(f): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
na this kind guy I need, very down to earth. no forming. Please give me his contact.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by richeeyo(m): 12:51am On Jan 29, 2017
Dreamwaker:
His manner of eating makes the food look yummy.

Hungry man, If it was ur fellow black na insult you go pour am
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by darknetcom: 1:29am On Jan 29, 2017
davidif:

So if i called you a Kenyan or a Somalian nko?

i wouldnt be angry..
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Ukalejohn(m): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2017
That's why you're a girl...just imagine the only thing you noticed

prettythicksme:
grin grin see his dry yansh
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by giftedben: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2017
I don't understand how some Nigerians reason. Someone bought fries from local store. And all you can do is take a picture of him and start spreading his picture in Social Media. Don't you know you are invading his privacy and at the same time damaging someone's business. smhh angry

1 Like

Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by abbeyty(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2017
but when you guys go to Chinese restaurant you don't see it all over Chinese online platform. what is wrong with us ?
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2017
40kobo77:

Lol
D tin vex my bro I no go lie you d guy just comnot 1 zero con give us back.na one of those labourer for Cotonou. you go don't see poverty for him face

1 Like

Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by goldedprince: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2017
whats so special
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
richeeyo:

Hungry man, If it was ur fellow black na insult you go pour am

Lol hungry? Guy I will employ you and feed you and your family till retirement. Wetin dey worry this one, are you alright?
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Wolfbrother(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Do they take pictures of us when we eat chinese food?...black people shaaaa
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Geestarry(f): 12:41am On Jan 30, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Love ur sense of humour

Someone else might have felt mocked.

hope ur gud

Sure I'm good...
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by richeeyo(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Lol hungry? Guy I will employ you and feed you and your family till retirement. Wetin dey worry this one, are you alright?
Employ me...... Seriously shocked........ Kids grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
richeeyo:

Employ me...... Seriously shocked........ Kids grin grin grin

OK party over. Bye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS / You Are Given Only One Option, Which Are You Taking Home With You? / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.