Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

We Will Ensure Strict Compliance With Made In Nigeria Project~bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Ensure Strict Compliance With Made In Nigeria Project~bukola Saraki (465 Views)

Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 / Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Ensure Strict Compliance With Made In Nigeria Project~bukola Saraki by olawoyin4u(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
We will ensure strict compliance with Made in Nigeria Project.

Re: We Will Ensure Strict Compliance With Made In Nigeria Project~bukola Saraki by BbcNews: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apc and Mouth Action

Where is That Zuma Meme !!
Re: We Will Ensure Strict Compliance With Made In Nigeria Project~bukola Saraki by Ebubeslym(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Shut up my friend!!
The numero une of this country is setting a bad precedence by receiving Medicare outside the shores of this fantastically corrupt nation and you are here displaying crass double standards.
Fear God o.
Re: We Will Ensure Strict Compliance With Made In Nigeria Project~bukola Saraki by nerodenero: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
My thoughts too.

I hope he'd patronise Federal Medical Centre or Teaching Hospitals when he's ill or any member of his family needs medical attention. Some of these polithiefcians deserve to be shot
Ebubeslym:
Shut up my friend!!
The numero une of this country is setting a bad precedence by receiving Medicare outside the shores of this fantastically corrupt nation and you are here displaying crass double standards.
Fear God o.
Re: We Will Ensure Strict Compliance With Made In Nigeria Project~bukola Saraki by Day169: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
It seems to me that the Senate President is just fanning the embers of deceit.
Charity, they say begins at home and if so, these Legislators along with the executive and all government functionaries must set the tone by patronising everything Nigerian from its hospitals to schools to sports, industries and all services.
Only then can the spark of inspiration be kindled in our minds and the nation truly prosper.
All this lip service will get us nowhere.
I can only imagine where his handkerchief is made. undecided
Re: We Will Ensure Strict Compliance With Made In Nigeria Project~bukola Saraki by Yorubaangel(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
while the president and his family will be patronising foreign medical facilities

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Group Drums Support For Ifeanyi Ubah / Pres Buhari And Ogun State Governor, Amosun Pictured Having Dinner In The UK / See Why N-power Is A Propaganda And Campaign Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.