Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! (6525 Views)

My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! by airminem(f): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
ademoladeji:

Sorry... LYFPO
Get An Atittude

1 Like

Re: My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! by ademoladeji(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2017
airminem:

Get An Atittude

Yes boss ma
Re: My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! by hamzeiy: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
airminem:

Go Ahead And Keep Saying Whatever You Want.
Na Me The Shoe Dey Pain, So Double Check And Dnt Die For My Issue.
you seem comfused sha...your hoping to hrte people insult your MIL and support your un waranted opinion about her..why should someone bring an issue for peoples input when they know their opinion on that issue is already decided. mind you..only a stupid man would forsake his mother for any other woman even the mother of his kids thus i advice you to be weary and treat your MIL nice afterall she isnt going to be with you forever
Re: My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! by airminem(f): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2017
hamzeiy:

you seem comfused sha...your hoping to hrte people insult your MIL and support your un waranted opinion about her..why should someone bring an issue for peoples input when they know their opinion on that issue is already decided. mind you..only a stupid man would forsake his mother for any other woman even the mother of his kids thus i advice you to be weary and treat your MIL nice afterall she isnt going to be with you forever

Valid. Thanks Okay
Re: My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2017
DDeliverer:
I'm still trying to understand what the mother-in-law did... angry angry
me self ooo
Re: My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! by airminem(f): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2017
So actually I do realise that I'm quite lucky after hearing a lot from you.
Una thank U okay
Re: My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
airminem:
Well, I am going back to work and my Mother-in-law is here to babysit. Ever since she came I am fed up with my mother-in-law. Everything she does annoys me: The way she refers to my child as 'our' little bundle of joy. My husband is the one that warned me on his mom. She was TOO excited when I got pregnant and did the typical mama stuff, telling me how to raise the child. I know she's excited about her first grandchild, but she's frying too much chin-chin in my head..lol. She has to constantly be reminded that I am in charge of my baby I've told my husband how I feel, but he doesn't agree. My Mother-in-law is the nicest person to my face but will talk about me behind my back. She argue my parenting and makes up stories. It's just frustrating to me now knowing i am going to be dealing with a lot.
Anyway, because she is my mother in law doesn't mean she has the right to hurt me.

Is anyone else this annoyed by their mother-in-law? Anyone with any advice please tell me what to do?
This is very simple.

First of all, she knows better than you as far as the new born is concerned - unless she's one of those crazy women who wean kids after two weeks. In that case, keep her afar grin

She is heaven sent. You have someone ready to do for you most of your work. Take advantage. She'll get tired eventually when she notices you are enjoying it too much.
Re: My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! by airminem(f): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

This is very simple.

First of all, she knows better than you as far as the new born is concerned - unless she's one of those crazy women who wean kids after two weeks. In that case, keep her afar grin

She is heaven sent. You have someone ready to do for you most of your work. Take advantage. She'll get tired eventually when she notices you are enjoying it too much.

Thank you so much.....muah!
Re: My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2017
airminem:

Thank you so much.....muah!
kiss smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Ailment(s) Can Discourage You From Marrying A Partner? / Story for the gods.. / Lady Narrates How Her Husband Raped Her Just Hours After Giving Birth (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.