Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

"Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) (38850 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Radiohead6(f): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
saintmark88:
And the disabled msg had to be written in English.... Only tht part....... Hahahaha........ Funny pple....
oh you noticed that parrt too
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
saintmark88:

Why did they have to do an English translation like they already knew that d card Abi Na report will be view by an English audience........
Lolz...
The reason is best known to them
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by OVA200(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
ReubenE:

Nope. It's the caveat written in her native language that the bearer is severely disabled.

At first, I also thought it was her name..
Haaa, it is a great relief knowing it's not her name. I don dey try pronounce it since when I first saw it all to no avail. Thank you by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by modaink333: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Every numbness afecting my life, education,finances, relatives, my relationship, my dreams, aspiration, in the name of Jesus, i declare them active and fruthfull.....Amen
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Makweembo: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
For the skeptical, here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rMPkTJ37lU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okebarn:
It can only be God. God bless Prophet T B Joshua

Amen brother.
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
ReubenE:

The English part is just a translation of the caveat written in her native language at the very top....the long word

Here is another disability card I pull out from google.

2 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by fdCross: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fraudsters everywhere. I pity those guilable Christians that believed everything from their fake Men of god.

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by ademasta(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
oloriooko:

Ogbeni read the title of the post again angry
Alagba I saw the post before you... The Op quickly edited the title after seeing my comment.

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by specco(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Mtcheew
If i believe this then i am a fool
But you are already a fool. It makes no difference.

2 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
ademasta:

Alagba I saw the post before you... The Op quickly edited the title after seeing my comment.
Congrats olusho

2 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by ademasta(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
oloriooko:

Congrats olusho
E seun o, oludaabobo grin

2 Likes

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Tats(m): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Google the word schwerbehindertenausweis and check images.
You will see loads of such cards with English.

English is included in case their citizens need help in other countries. Germans remove spaces in words joining them to one word but readable by all.
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by georgeidoni: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
I was once like you. I hated TB Joshua with a passion. One day, I asked myself the basis for the hatred, but I could not. It was obvious that I did because all the people around me does too. I really did not know him and his ministry enough to make an informed decision on my own. I started watching Emmanuel TV. I started seeing him in a different light. I was able to discover who he is and what his ministry represents. I went further to visit the Synagogue late last year and I was able to see TB Joshua for who he really is. A real man of God. My brother, all those miracles you are seeing are not faked, they are real.. After my visit, I took a cousin of mine that have being bed-wetting all through the 17 years of his life there for deliverance. This was on the 9th of December 2016 and he was prayed for and touched by Prophet. TB Joshua. From that day till this moment, he has never bed-wetted. I was privileged to observe countless numbers of healings and deliverance that day. My brother, I pray you will never be in any condition where the last resort will be SCOAN for you to believe that TB Joshua is a true man of God. I rest my case.

FisifunKododada:
grin Lies and the lying liars that tell them. grin

Stewpid Nigerians - why do you think they (TB) ALWAYS use foreigners for their fraud? Because, if they use a Nigerian who lives among us we will expose the scam very quickly because we sabi the pesin well well

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
georgeidoni:
I was once like you. I hated TB Joshua with a passion. One day, I asked myself the basis for the hatred, but I could not. It was obvious that I did because all the people around me does too. I really did not know him and his ministry enough to make an informed decision on my own. I started watching Emmanuel TV. I started seeing him in a different light. I was able to discover who he is and what his ministry represents. I went further to visit the Synagogue late last year and I was able to see TB Joshua for who he really is. A real man of God. My brother, all those miracles you are seeing are not faked, they are real.. After my visit, I took a cousin of mine that have being bed-wetting all through the 17 years of his life there for deliverance. This was on the 9th of December 2916 and he was prayed for and touched by Prophet. TB Joshua. From that day till this moment, he has never bed-wetted. I was privileged to observe countless numbers of healings and deliverance that day. My brother, I pray you will never be in any condition where the last resort will be SCOAN for you to believe that TB Joshua is a true man of God. I rest my case.

They are ALL the same. TB Joshua, Benny Hinns, Oyakhilome etc. Every single Nigerian miracle preacher etc. All crooks and frauds.

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by GovernorMaxx: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
ademasta:
Disabled German lady receives amazing miracle from TB Joshua, or from God?
Better edit the title...

undecided
He said she got healed AT TB Joshua's Church

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Category1:
The woman doesn't look german angry

And her surname is also definitely not German. Perhaps she has foreign parents
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
She does not even have a German accent pah lipsrsealed

modified .: if she had been sitting on a wheelchair for years her legs would have been SUPER thin

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Tats(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
lovelygurl:
She does not even have a German accent pah lipsrsealed

modified .: if she had been sitting on a wheelchair for years her legs would have been SUPER thin

She has a German accent. I work with Germans and can usually identify the accent from one sentence.
Her mother doesn't have a German accent.
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tats:

She has a German accent. I work with Germans and can usually identify the accent from one sentence.
No she does not I grew up with them. It's obvious she's faking it. It definitely isn't

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Tats(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

No she does not I grew up with them. It's obvious she's faking it. It definitely isn't

Ok. I suppose we hear different things and that's normal. I listened to it again and can hear English words pronounced pretty much the way I hear it every day. Language is one of my strong points and I speak a few European languages and already started learning German. smiley
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tats:

Ok. I suppose we hear different things and that's normal. I listened to it again and can hear English words pronounced pretty much the way I hear it every day. Languages is one of my strong points and I speak a few European languages and already started learning German. smiley

Lol that's cool. Good luck when it comes to the German articles 'der, die das' grin. Really wish you the best when it comes to that. That's when most English speakers give up
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
OVA200:
Haaa, it is a great relief knowing it's not her name. I don dey try pronounce it since when I first saw it all to no avail. Thank you by the way.
U welcome
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
247frolicboss:
A severely disabled young lady from Germany has found the cure for her medically incurable disease in the unlikeliest of places – a church in Lagos, Nigeria.

Nicole Wezolek came to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) from her European base on a wheelchair after she was diagnosed with the debilitating disease of multiple sclerosis.

Medical doctors had pronounced her a ticking time-bomb with little less than a year to live as her entire body became increasingly numb and failed to respond to all treatment.

Having watched T.B. Joshua’s famed miracles on YouTube, Nicole decided to take the journey to Lagos, Nigeria, accompanied by her mother Marefe.

Sitting in the church on Sunday 15th January 2017, Pastor T.B. Joshua approached her and gave a word of prophecy that she was plagued by a suicidal spirit and depression, facts her mother instantly confirmed.

A video released by Emmanuel TV’s YouTube channel on Saturday 28th January 2017 shows Miss Wezolek falling heavily to the ground after Joshua’s prayer, the unusual contortions of her body showing the extent of the multiple sclerosis.

The following Sunday, Nicole and her mother returned to The SCOAN to testify to her total healing.

Showing her official card from the German government which classified her as a disabled person requiring the constant assistance of someone, Nicole said that feeling had returned to her body for the first time in one year after the prayer.

“The numbness is gone,” she told congregants. “I can feel my body one hundred percent and I’m happy that I can walk again.”

To cap off their miraculous Nigerian adventure, T.B. Joshua gave the duo $2,000 on their return to Germany.

“It’s overwhelming,” Marefe tearfully concluded, “I am touched with all your help.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/photos-disabled-german-lady-receives.html

Zhiri laan kuginli!
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:
grin Lies and the lying liars that tell them. grin

Stewpid Nigerians - why do you think they (TB) ALWAYS use foreigners for their fraud? Because, if they use a Nigerian who lives among us we will expose the scam very quickly because we sabi the pesin well well
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by OKEMKPI: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
dee02:
Fraud as...s nigga TB Joshua cheesy cheesy cheesy

TB Joshua is not moved by wat anybody feels or thinks,he has been consistent doing wat God has assigned to him for over 30 years,
Most of us has tried more than 5 different jobs,or bussiness within a space of 2 years, yet we have not made any head way.
If u discover ur destiny and keep to it,irrespective of any challenge, u will make it and people must gossip u while some will identify with u

The more occupied u re with ur destiny, the less u have time to judge others

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol that's cool. Good luck when it comes to the German articles 'der, die das' grin. Really wish you the best when it comes to that. That's when most English speakers give up

embarassed grin
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
ellacute45:

embarassed grin

Lol the struggle is real grin grin grin
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Tats(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol. Thanks. I'm already seeing that.

I'm used to articles and have pretty much been dealing with Latin origin languages, but German is a new territory especially with the neutral gender. So far it has started well.
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Complete nonsense!!!
Why Nigerians believe this conman is beyond me!

Why don't any of his dumb followers wonder why this crook doesn't visit hospitals to "heal" patients?

This same conman is falsely claiming he "predicts" future events. How come he couldn't predict his own church building that collapsed and killed hundreds of his dumb followers! And still Id*iots believe him!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by wizjaybee(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
I watched it happen live
continue lying 4 God,the fact you watched it happen doesn't make it authentic,are there no disabled people In Nigeria??
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by kyce(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
I live in Germany currently and to say this lady does not have German accent is the biggest liar ever said by any one.
PS: I also speak German
You can believe what you like, but remember
Hatred can never triumph over LOVE
Most persons who speak thrash about Prophet TB Joshua know little or nothing about him
Anyway, Let God be the Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash / Supo Ayokunle Emerges As New CAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.