Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC (37451 Views)

Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Babacele: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Emeka Offor is one of the enemies of the nation.He should be spending life imprisonment in jail for embezzling the funds meant to fix the refineries.It is not to late for Buhari to charge him to court,even thought PDP did'nt touc him.
be a good citizen petition EFCC or you can sue Emeka Offor, the BPE, NNPC, DPR and the FG. I can give you lawyers' number who would help you pro bono.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Kingsley1000(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
why is it all anambra billionaires are running to apc

apc fit take over anambra this year o

3 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Grundig: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
If I were a core APC member, I'd be concerned by the sudden influx of these influential and wealthy easterners to the APC. Surely, something is brewing. 2019 will not be an easy ride whoever gunning for the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Kingsley1000(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:

We love it, that transition puts him in self-submission to mainstream and thus disengages his availability for anything in Biafran ethnic agenda. He has made himself a pawn to kill off Biafran influence in Anambra. APC is winning Anambra in next election. Same goes for Abia.

By force or fire Iboland will belong to the party of amala and ewedu and cow herder.
it's apparent apc is taking over anambra this year...all anambra elites are jn opposition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Babacele:
be a good citizen petition EFCC or you can sue Emeka Offor, the BPE, NNPC, DPR and the FG. I can give you lawyers' number who would help you pro bono.
I don't need to petition EFCC,he received hundreds of million of dollars for TAM for Warri and Port Harcourt refinery. The refineries never worked what is their to investigate or petition. During my stay in Warri,the refineries never worked.
EFCC should be proactive,Emeka Offor is lucky he is not in China he would have faced firing squad,useless thief!

1 Like

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Kingsley1000(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]
buhari is a terrorist
Osinbajo is a vagabond fake pastor
apc is non existing in anambra state
E. offor knows nothing about politics
anambra state will rather vote a dog than to vote apc

kiss the gaddem truth
with federal might and all the anambra billionaires switching to apc?

2 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
why is it all anambra billionaires are running to apc

apc fit take over anambra this year o
Thieves are running to APC.PDP and APC are a den of the most useless corrupt thieves in the country.
Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Kingsley1000(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Thieves are running to APC.PDP and APC are a den of the most useless corrupt thieves in the country.
don't see any disparity with the two parties,both share same similarity which is corruption but i prefer pdp

we need a new party void of corrupt leaders
Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by FreeGlobe(f): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
seunmsg:
grin grin grin

We know they can't last in opposition, it's not just in their DNA.
Now all his corruption is washed away.. abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

fyi.. these people are going to take up the contracts in apc since afonjas have been totally schemed out.. We the igbo people are still fully against APC

1 Like

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
FreeGlobe:

Now all his corruption is washed away.. abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

fyi.. these people are going to take up the contracts in apc since afonjas have been totally schemed out.. We the igbo people are still fully against APC
South East should stick to APGA for now,APC and PDP only come to steal and plunder.
Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by zendy: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
I cant even count up to 5 'heavyweight politicians' of Igbo extraction who are APC heavyweights.
Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by mayorchelsea(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Emeka Offor

4 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Kingsley1000(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
zendy:
I cant even count up to 5 'heavyweight politicians' of Igbo extraction who are APC heavyweights.
they are numerous..all igbo elites are now in apc

ngige,okorocha,mbadinuju,nnamani,orji uzo kalu,ezemo,ifeanyi uba,emeka offor,tony one week(idemili north representative)amid others

3 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:

ngige,okorocha,mbadinuju,nnamani,orji uzo kalu,ezemo,ifeanyi uba,emeka offor,tony one week(idemili north representative)amid others
A lineup of thieves and bandits that have raped Nigeria with the exception of Ngige.
Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by zendy: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:

That of Ifeanyi Uba is not confirmed. Which leaves less than 10 people in all of Igbo land. Less than 10!

Thats not goid enough. APC is dead in Igbo land.
Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
zendy:

That of Ifeanyi Uba is not confirmed. Which leaves less than 10 people in all of Igbo land. Less than 10!

Thats not goid enough. APC is dead in Igbo land.
We need Ifeanyi Ubah in jail for the N22.5 Billion oil subsidy fraud of 2012.

1 Like

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Adminisher: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:
This useless corrupt thief Emeka Offor Chrome Energy got the contract to fix Warri and Port Harcourt refinery and embezlled all the money. Not once during the time I lived in Warri did the refinery work despite the fact he was paid for the Turn around maintenance. APC is a den of thieves and vipers.

Yet you did not tell OBJ or Jonathan that a chieftain of your party was a failed contractor. What of Papa Clark?
You did not blame Jonathan. Do you know they gave him power assets to buy even after this?
APC was saying these things about refineries, you called them propagandists.
The way God is going to deal with PDP supporters I this country they will learn hard lessons.
You just said this in the context of this thread ...On another thread you will argue that PDP did very well and did not waste Nigeria's resources.
The most inferior, cowardly, dumbest PDP supporters are in the SE and God will awe them. Maybe the day Jonathan himself joins PDP they will learn that it is ideology and not tribe or personalities

11 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Adminisher: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

We need Ifeanyi Ubah in jail for the N22.5 Billion oil subsidy fraud of 2012.
Again when Jonathan was conspiring with these crooks you did not say anything. Dieziani said she is innocent and you defend her. Now you are bringing this nonsense about a man you called innocent on social media.
If he had been arrested by DSS for subsidy fraud he would have been your hero.
I say it again , u na go hear wenn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Eastactivist: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:

We love it, that transition puts him in self-submission to mainstream and thus disengages his availability for anything in Biafran ethnic agenda. He has made himself a pawn to kill off Biafran influence in Anambra. APC is winning Anambra in next election. Same goes for Abia.

By force or fire Iboland will belong to the party of amala and ewedu and cow herder.

We still love our Apga grin
They can only force their way to aso rock for the interest of Igbos but for governorship is a no no..
Igbos are coming to take over in the mainstream cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Eastactivist: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Eledan:

Your political elites are becoming more cowardly and confused everyday and you are here belching this nonsense.

LOL... The afonja are the ones we are confusing....

2 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Babacele: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

I don't need to petition EFCC,he received hundreds of million of dollars for TAM for Warri and Port Harcourt refinery. The refineries never worked what is their to investigate or petition. During my stay in Warri,the refineries never worked.
EFCC should be proactive,Emeka Offor is lucky he is not in China he would have faced firing squad,useless thief!
yes but won't u blame the system that allowed and nurtured such perfidies: PDP? why don't join a movement that makes the environment for stealing non-conducive so that we shall ever move forward as a nation no matter how faltering our sincere steps may travel unlike in the past . EFCC under PMB better pass under IB where stealing wasn't corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:48am On Jan 29, 2017
months:

who are ur leaders? I look and see my leaders in APGA and PDP, name ur leaders? U think we are Afonja abi? learner!

Tinubu alone surpasses all your leaders both in APGA and PDP hahaha..

8 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by eyinjuege: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Kingsley1000:
don't see any disparity with the two parties,both share same similarity which is corruption but i prefer pdp

Its a pity we don't have other strong political parties with anything to offer
Its a pity the young folks coming into politics are mostly touts and stooges of the thieving older political elite.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:01am On Jan 29, 2017
months:

Amaechi joined APC but Rivers remained PDP, so wat exactly are u shining teeth 4? Misery always wants company abi beko?

Igbos hate APC. Imo people are still complaining about Rocha till tomorrow. He did not win but was rigged in.

LOL but Wike win in River abi hahahah keep deceiving yourself..

5 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by Kingsley1000(m): 1:06am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

A lineup of thieves and bandits that have raped Nigeria with the exception of Ngige.
my brother,i think corruption is not peculiar to certain sets of people,tribe or religion,even apga government that is busy signing mou with substandard bridges and little developmental projects are not left out....we need to re-structure this country,that's the way out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Emeka Offor is one of the enemies of the nation.He should be spending life imprisonment in jail for embezzling the funds meant to fix the refineries.It is not to late for Buhari to charge him to court,even thought PDP did'nt touc him.

So when he was in PDP he wasn't an enemy? OMG i swear IPOB are real wailers.. I know if Fayose and FFK decamp tomorrow you will call him enemy of Nigeria despite how you are praising him today.. hahah

7 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Grundig:
If I were a core APC member, I'd be concerned by the sudden influx of these influential and wealthy easterners to the APC. Surely, something is brewing. 2019 will not be an easy ride whoever gunning for the presidency.

politics is all about number, APC will play them to their game..

3 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

But you are so silent when he was in PDP why can't you raise voice again him then?

6 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Kingsley1000:

You never get that even APGA corrupt..

3 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by rusher14: 2:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Now you see why we insisted your elite class sold you a dummy. They engendered division and strife?

Just over 2 years ago these people proclaimed the APC an Islamic party with an islamization agenda.

Till date, every incident of kidnapping or killing or even inter-tribal war is connected overtly or remotely to Fulani herdsmen or the Islamic agenda, all in the bid for the same elite to escape justice.

A few days ago a many times failed seer of an evangelist told you guys to kill and you believed him. All of this relating to bad politics but the primitive African mind cannot discern when it is being exploited for political and pecuniary gains.

I am deeply worried about some of the characters joining the ruling party but if this would bring back the unity amongst Nigerians, I am all for it.

Emeka Offor in APC? Oh my days. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by rusher14: 2:51am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Now this is 2-faced.

You kept silent all the while he was in the PDP why the sudden interest now?

You young man are actually the corrupt one.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:28am On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

We still love our Apga grin
They can only force their way to aso rock for the interest of Igbos but for governorship is a no no..
Igbos are coming to take over in the mainstream cheesygrin

grin
Good luck! Who will lead your political voice in APC?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result / Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.