Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest (51171 Views)

Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by MayhorE(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
well both of u are novice

and to the young man, that's not revenge, its suicide.
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by nifemi25(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
chiraqDemon:

And amadioha has soaked the priests whip in pepper shey?
U christians dont tolerate other religions especially trafitional religions always burning shrines but when muslims burn ur churches ur quick to criticize
Change o
If we could just clear all religions from naija i would go for that but since we cant id just advice u Christians to change

Bros why take it personal ? I don't goes to church neither mosque but I believe any human being in his right sense won't go to the extent of tearing the Bible simply because they burn down a shrine.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by dsocioemmy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abegiiiii.... All man for himself jare.
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
you guys should save your argument till judgement day abeg!! jonsing unbelievers forming them too know
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by hakunajay(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nebuchadenezzar loading...
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
I don't get it, so atheists are now fighting for pagans against Christians? cheesy

I thought atheists don't believe in any god or gods but pagans make any items into their god(s) so why the solidarity or am I to understand that they are actually affiliated to the same master?

Meanwhile, this young man has just ruined his entire lineage to the 4th generation. It will come slowly but surely
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by charlesucheh(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
And you feel you're Dogged abi!
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by boomssey(f): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
The man is mad.

The pastor is mad.

They're both mad.
they are so mad haha!
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by samsam2019: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
If anything we Africans should be mad at the pastor.

But since you mumus have been sold a dummy in your fake god and Bible you'll start insulting the guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by lepasharon(f): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
hahn:
He just wasted perfect toilet tissue angry

This guy! I can't deal with you grin
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Emmalexmng: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
darknetcom:
tongue...

tit for tat...

go to hell with una white jesus christ..... angry..

You must be as crazy as the guy in question.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by hahn(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
lepasharon:

tongue
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by engrhorla(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
lepasharon:

Better!

Just coman deal with me! grin
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Immorttal: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
cummando:
Heeewwww see as I dey pity the young man
Wide nosed we know where he is from
Anyways

The thunder that will fire him is twerking in the presence of the most high
i wonder what your response would be if he destroys the holy quran.
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by enfantdedieu: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mere looking at the young man,It's obvious he is not in his right senses
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Immorttal:
i wonder what your response would be if he destroys the holy quran.
Same response.....
Its just a book... Like Ali n simbi book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by oduma101(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
After I have carefully gone through all the comments. many of you are playing with fire some folks don't even believe that there is God if not why do you all believe in the gods of your fathers let us not deceive ourselves because of spiritual laziness you will reap what you sow Galatians 6:7

http://www.davidimafidon.com
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by chiraqDemon(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
nifemi25:

Bros why take it personal ? I don't goes to church neither mosque but I believe any human being in his right sense won't go to the extent of tearing the Bible simply because they burn down a shrine.
Why do u really think that one would not be in his right sense if he tears a bible
I mean they are equal symbols of their religion
If one would be out of his senses to tear a bible then he who burns doen a shrine is also out of his right senses isnt that right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by AkachukwuD(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
U are destroying d bible u bought with ur money! Where's d logic in dat? If dey trashed ur shrine,y don't u trash their church in d midnight? Set fire to it at midnight! U don't believe in d bible but u believe in satan! Guy organize ursef
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Gkemz: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
What did he smoke.
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Immorttal: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
cummando:

Same response.....
Its just a book... Like Ali n simbi book.
the bible is just a book too. That is the fair logic, the man bought it with his money, you are offended because of your religion right. Just like you valued the buble, he valued his shrine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by iceberylin(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Riz sad

hahn:
He just wasted perfect toilet tissue angry
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Immorttal:
the bible is just a book too. That is the fair logic, the man bought it with his money, you are offended because of your religion right. Just like you valued the buble, he valued his shrine.
Ogbeni I'm in no mood for cyber war jare . I ment the bible was just a book. Find another otondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by SirKriz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
cummando:
Heeewwww see as I dey pity the young man
Wide nosed we know where he is from
Anyways

The thunder that will fire him is twerking in the presence of the most high

LMAO grin grin
How do you guys come up with the bolded? Gosh! Cracked me up like crazy.

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirKriz:

LMAO grin grin
How do you guys come up with the bolded? Gosh! Cracked me up like crazy.
Boss na from head o. E pain me sotay inspiration enter

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Dumb black animals destroying their cultural heritage. You never see whites do this. Hell, they bend over backwards to maintain these structures.

It's so painful people let this scam religion called xtianity brainwash dem totally. Sigh #

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by iceberylin(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2017
WTF told you Spirituality is the devil? the way you think blows ma mind.. again, WTF told you Spirituality is the devil?? ohhh same pale skinned peeps that told you jesus died for you while they loot your history and Gold.
You probably believe you a beast too ? hate 666? you have a computer yet yu empty and dumb, follow a religion that calls you beast. let me tell you why your skin is beautiful (although you dont deserve the black skin. Nat Turner would have you dead)
You got lots melanin in you that why you arent pale and colourless.
melanin is MADE UP OF
6 Neutrons
6 eLECTRONS
6 Protons
its mark of the beast right? UNLEARN....
They Organised REligion to divide Africa, sat on a table and shared all us giving us religions.Arabs gave you Allah and Britain gave you Jesus. very funny. who told u your God is real? how about Muslims? heard of Otto man empire? ohh you too ignorant to swerve to history. too many Gods in Africa how can a christian mix with muslims? funny how some peeps still wants Biafra, we preaching Peace. WAke up bro or your next generation will suffer likw you doing... Mind slavery...
i can go on if you ready to wake?
AkachukwuD:
U are destroying d bible u bought
with ur money! Where's d logic in
dat? If dey trashed ur shrine,y don't
u trash their church in d midnight?
Set fire to it at midnight! U don't
believe in d bible but u believe in
satan! Guy organize ursef

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Basalt(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
The man is mad.

The pastor is mad.

They're both mad.

And you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by thonyrule(m): 12:16am On Jan 29, 2017
He looks abnormal.... Old story though
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by iceberylin(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Dumb black animals destroying their cultural heritage. You never see whites do this. Hell, they bend over backwards to maintain these structures.

Whose heritage ?
i'll understand if you're white but dont ever speak for Real Black men.
you dont know your culture? fine, dont go around embarrassing us.

please Read more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by iceberylin(m): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2017
Nat Turner will have us kill that Mf... Black fighting to prevail white supremacy. angry
sonofLuci:

It's so painful people let this scam religion called xtianity brainwash dem totally. Sigh #
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by God2man(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2017
He will soon become the preacher of the word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was Coronavirus Included In 2020 Prophecies? / South-East Based Top Gospel Artistes ( Photos ) / When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.