Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend (7972 Views)

ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) / See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
truthsayer007:

Its obvious that you really like this guy. Or maybe the sex is blowing your mind.

The only way to motivate him is to break up with him. If its fine Yoruba boys in UK you need. They are plenty of them doing masters program lol. Just open your eyes.

Lool yes I do care for him and sigh... no we haven't had sex yet just waiting till marriage and I told him this already.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by optional1(f): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
cummando:
Fila.shade chapter one verse 1 to 59

lol
na u type oh.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Filashade:

Loool sorry oo.
Its allowed jare

1 Like

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
boiz2men:

OK suit yourself.

grin grin grin grin hahahah, my man no wan enter friend zone.

These girls don't knw what they want I swear !
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nma27:
Give him d idea that he's about losing you? The guy is pretty young and I think he needs a hard jolt to straighten him up.

Yes that is why I came here and I think he knows this and I told him this evening saying we need to talk and I told him it's about his ambitions etc and he said he understands and cares for me and he is ready to change and says he needs help improving his cv etc which seems like a good step so fingers crossed by I don't know if it's all talk but we will see how it goes.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by sweetestjane(f): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
cummando:
She say the boyfriend no dey work She say the boyfriend; He dey craze He dey mad He dey gbongbolo cigar He no go marry sis I He go marry orkpolo.... And she go soon kee am grin .....summarized
hahahahahahahahahahahahahha, you have made my night with this.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
truthsayer007:

Eheeeemmmmm. I do know what I want but I haven't broken up with him yet. Before you start calling me an a ashawo. I know how guys feel about been friend zoned and I will never lead a man on if I do see a relationship with him or if I don't like him that way. Plus again I am still with my bf. How would you like it if u found out ur girl is seeing another guy while with you? Please oga.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Filashade:

U dry vex? No be u naija men that say "these hoes ain't loyal" in Chris brown's voice.

Vex ke

Life is full of choices. You made yours

Nothing to vex for
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
boiz2men:

Vex ke

Life is full of choices. You made yours

Nothing to vex for

Good
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
truthsayer007:

Bros that place nor dey fit me. I don try am tire but no way.

Check my signature joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by sweetestjane(f): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Don't even know what to type
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
sweetestjane:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha, you have made my night with this.
At your service Mi lady
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
slimthugchimee:
now square it

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
cummando:

She say the boyfriend no dey work
She say the boyfriend;
He dey craze
He dey mad
He dey gbongbolo cigar
He no go marry sis I
He go marry orkpolo....
And she go soon kee am
grin
.....summarized
Lmao! You forgot: "okpolo go give am belle" cheesy cheesy
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Filashade:

Eheeeemmmmm. I do know what I want but I haven't broken up with him yet. Before you start calling me an a ashawo. I know how guys feel about been friend zoned and I will never lead a man on if I do see a relationship with him or if I don't like him that way. Plus again I am still with my bf. How would you like it if u found out ur girl is seeing another guy while with you? Please oga.

OK, good luck on your relationship, I hope all goes well eventually.

By the way, which kind of engineer are u. Mechanical engineer or software ?
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Filashade:

That is why I am here coz he is a nice guy and I don't want to give up on him. But I have tried to but he changes then goes back to his old ways. I want him to be man and not a boy, I want him to grow or of his childish in asking me to do things for him and instead do things himself.

But what suggestions can you give to motivate him?
Have you finished motivating yourself? Have you finished motivating your brothers? With all your motivation, where has it gotten you? Don't you need motivation yourself? Are you read to keep mollycuddling a grown ass man?

Better wake up seriously and find your way otherwise you will keep spending money on an overgrown, immature teen. You have a veeeery long way to go in life and the last thing you need is a hanger on who is contributing nothing to your life.

One last thing: Why exactly are you dating this guy? Have you defined your relationship with him?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by sweetestjane(f): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
cummando:
At your service Mi lady
I need a plate of salad and chicken lap.
please add vanilla flavor ice cream to it
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Ahmiee(f): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
lol honestly i tried to read everything, buh from what i can deduce from your own side of the story. u love this guy and u really wanto put work for him, buh he's not appreciating it. buh there's no better way to say this, do u feel cause u haven't had s3x with him that's why he's acting up and annoying. cause some tend to act that way. uve tried to show him that u really have something to offer to the relationship more than the sex, if he's not pressurizing u bout the Bleep. then u can talk to him, if he's not ready to work on the relationship, y'all go ur separate ways, u said something bout him being lazy, i still feel u should talk to him about that, if hes not staying with hes parents how do he pay bills and other stuffs. 23 year old nigga aint no kid. u see him as a man u wanna build with. try and find out from what he really want in the relationship, hes plans for the future,,goals and where u stand
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
sweetestjane:

I need a plate of salad and chicken lap.

please add vanilla flavor ice cream to it
Salad korr ...... Sandalili ni?
Jokes at your service in o and snide remarks
Where I wan see money for salad.
Unless you go manage ofio and ekpa
With pure water tutu.
Recession dey
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by pennytrate: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
♣ • → I have seen shiîts like this only in Nickelodeon•
Girl u gattu wake up• angry
°°
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by ikp120(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Babe you're dating a fvcking asshole of a guy. It is obvious you turned yourself to his cash cow. Delete his phone number right now!

I repeat, delete his phone number right now! That guy is a prospective yahoo boy and you are the maga here. cry

Delete his phone number right now before 12 midnight. angry

Abeg babes make una no dey date assholes who pose as nice guys. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! You forgot: "okpolo go give am belle" cheesy cheesy
Chai....NNE u too much
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Have you finished motivating yourself? Have you finished motivating your brothers? With all your motivation, where has it gotten you? Don't you need motivation yourself? Are you read to keep mollycuddling a grown ass man?

Better wake up seriously and find your way otherwise you will keep spending money on an overgrown, immature teen. You have a veeeery long way to go in life and the last thing you need is a hanger on who is contributing nothing to your life.

One last thing: Why exactly are you dating this guy? Have you defined your relationship with him?

What she's doing with the guy is just too annoying. grin
Op, if you like ignore this advice.

What a frustrating relationship!.

2 Likes

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by sweetestjane(f): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
cummando:
Salad korr ...... Sandalili ni? Jokes at your service in o and snide remarks Where I wan see money for salad. Unless you go manage ofio and ekpa With pure water tutu. Recession dey
lol

1 Like

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
ikp120:
Babe you're dating a fvcking asshole of a guy. It is obvious you turned yourself to his cash cow. Delete his phone number right now!

I repeat, delete his phone number right now! That guy is a prospective yahoo boy and you are the maga here. cry

Delete his phone number right now before 12 midnight. angry

Abeg babes make una no dey date assholes who pose as nice guys. grin grin grin grin grin

You dis guy...you are funny I swear grin

Kuku buy ticket and travel to UK, locate the babe and delete the number from her phone. As she no wan delete am.

1 Like

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by ikp120(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
truthsayer007:

You dis guy...you are funny I swear grin

Kuku buy ticket and travel to UK, locate the babe and delete the number from her phone. As she no wan delete am.

I seriously wish say I fit hack her phone, heart, mind and soul right now and delete everything about that guy from there. angry angry
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
ikp120:

I seriously wish say I fit hack her phone, heart, mind and soul right now and delete everything about that guy from there. angry angry

grin grin
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Thanks for your advice. I have been contemplating breaking up with him for a while now but since ai dont date that much and since I am young and naive, I just wanted the opinion of the grown ups first.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
ikp120:

Loool. U are free to do that but u will never guess my passcode plus u also have to bypass my biometric finger print too cheesy cheesy cheesy

Joke aside, I have listened to everyone's advice and I knew deep down, I was mummying or rather babying a grown ass man.

How I wish I never met him and fell for his niceness and how I wish the first day I met him, I could see all his traits everything.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by ikp120(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2017
Filashade:

Loool. U are free to do that but u will never guess my passcode plus u also have to bypass my biometric finger print too cheesy cheesy cheesy

Joke aside, I have listened to everyone's advice and I knew deep down, I was mummying or rather babying a grown ass man.

How I wish I never met him and fell for his niceness and how I wish the first day I met him, I could see all his traits everything.

Lol. grin grin grin

Babe stop wishing and start ignoring him. Just ignore him. I repeat ignore everything about him. He is probably one of those Nigerian fraudsters and playboys who know how to deal with babes over there.

I see you as a sister and cannot watch you waste your life with an asshole who might even have at least 3 other girls he's currently dating, who are also his cash cows. angry

Next time when you start off knowing a guy, always ask him deep questions about his past, present and future plans. That's the only way to really know a person.

1 Like

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:

Lol. grin grin grin

Babe stop wishing and start ignoring him. Just ignore him. I repeat ignore everything about him. He is probably one of those Nigerian fraudsters and playboys who know how to deal with babes over there.

I see you as a sister and cannot watch you waste your life with an asshole who might even have at least 3 other girls he's currently dating, who are also his cash cows. angry

Next time when you start off knowing a guy, always ask him deep questions about his past, present and future plans. That's the only way to really know a person.

Aww thank you for your advice. I have started to ignore him already. Yes I always think so too coz I always wondered where he h=gets his money from to go to school etc coz once u reach over the age of 18 in the UK u dont get no more free travel pass anymore and it aint cheap so I knew something was off but assumed his brother might be giving him money. But anyways, thanks so much bross. Really can count on nairaland(my home and motherland).

I though asking guys deep questions means spells trouble?
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by ikp120(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Filashade:

Aww thank you for your advice. I have started to ignore him already. Yes I always think so too coz I always wondered where he h=gets his money from to go to school etc coz once u reach over the age of 18 in the UK u dont get no more free travel pass anymore and it aint cheap so I knew something was off but assumed his brother might be giving him money. But anyways, thanks so much bross. Really can count on nairaland(my home and motherland).

I though asking guys deep questions means spells trouble?

Hmmm. Good you've started ignoring him.

No, it doesn't really spell troubles. It will reveal how honest and open the guy is with you. No girl should be dating a guy who is not honest and open with her.

The problem is that most girls hardly ask really deep questions that have the potential to reveal the guy's real nature.

As for me, I'm even the one who asks the questions most of the time when I'm trying to get to know a girl. That's really the only way to see through a person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys / "Call girl I picked up turned out to be from Marine Kingdom"- Enugu man / What This Man Did With This Lady Will Make Konji Catch You Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.