Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA (72896 Views)

Catalonia Officially Sets Independence Vote For Oct. 1 to secede from Spain / SORRY WHITE HOUSE PETITIONERS, THERE'S NO WAY TO SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES / Officials Announce Proposal For California To Secede From The United States! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Sorry I didnt know i was talking to pained . No matter how you guys pray for Ttump to fail he wont
of course how can he fail?
When he is doing jesus's will and work of grabbing women by the pussy?

3 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by bigiyaro(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Sorry I didnt know i was talking to pained . No matter how you guys pray for Ttump to fail he wont

1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by redcliff: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Nothing interesting there just satanist attempting to cause chaos now that America has been taken from their hands

Na country wey dey practice true federalism fit do this one na... shey na the zooish nigeria and vampire buhari no gree for this one?

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Lol...down fall of america empire begins..a state with almost 39million people. If it happens beverly hills, malibu and hollywood will be out of USA undecided
m telling you
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by ayindejimmy(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
A lesson for bacward Nigerians who only believe in "Lord Lugard made us Nigerians". No unity is permanent!

Take note, do you see them protesting, asking for arms or speaking against the United States govt?
No
Instead, they're taking the legal route.
Biafran agitators should emulate them

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Tazmode:
Secession....... If you conduct a poll on the decision to secede, you may find out that not all the "Californians" signed up for the "Calexit".
thats what the poll is for broo...
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by slap1(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
A lesson for bacward Nigerians who only believe in "Lord Lugard made us Nigerians". No unity is permanent!

I was banned on nairaland for saying something like this. You cannot force people to stay as one when the unity becomes parasitic.

3 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by ElectGINeer(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Nothing interesting there just satanist attempting to cause chaos now that America has been taken from their hands
So Donald Trump is god sent abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Stooi76(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2017
They can't survive the exist,. If Trump should build border around them, tax them for goods,remove military base from there, and stop given them federal government money.

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2017
kropotkin2:
Californians just like the Igbos are just wasting their time. Both America and Nigeria consider secession as treason and fought bloody civil wars to crush such movements. Trump won and they are aggrieved, just like Buhari won and you Igbos wont give it a rest. All are an exercise in futility
dont compare the US and Nigeria please....

Its an insult to both human nature and human intelligence
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Neddstark: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2017
You and I know this can never ever happen
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Anythingelse: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Reminds me of how our satanic guys here in Nigeria have been causing chaos since power was taken from them.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MutantMetahuman: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
atleast cally citizens didn't go about it by spreading hatr3d and declaring war on America.

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Toks2008(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What is this one saying? How many of your leaders support your useless biafra?

None of your leaders as come out to support your useless biafra and you are still wailing about it..

I have already say this and i will repeat, If the Igbo want to go, They should stop participating in Nigeria election and see if they won't let you guys go..

Exactly my point.

How can the innocent youths keep losing their lives for a course when their leaders still wine and dine with the power of the day.

If Igbos in General stops participating in any political activity in Nigeria the Biafra will be a reality else they should just stop wasting their time.

How can Kanu be in jail and an Ekweremadu be a deputy senate president? koleweerk

4 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by CarrotAndStick: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Free Calistus. cheesy grin
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Chrisharry:
Another hate movement against TRUMP. Would they have prefered that Islam dominate America? Animals.
let trump be deceiving you that he is fighting terrorism

rubbish...

Saudi arabia that is a confirmed terrorist country he didnt include it in the banned coountries..

Why??
Because america does business with the country...

He's just a racist

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by NaWetinDey(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Arrant nonsense. Not even Californians will vote to that. You'll see.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Stooi76:
They can't survive the exist,. If Trump should build border around them, tax them for goods,remove military base from there, and stop given them federal government money.
thats what the secession is for na
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by NaWetinDey(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2017
Arrant nonsense. Not even Californians will vote to that. You'll see. They need space to recreate Dodoma and Gomorrah and a worse mimic. It won't fly.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by LxgIncrediboy(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
And u think Biafra Will be?

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by quickly: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Fake news...
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Toks2008:

Exactly my point.

How can the innocent youths keep losing their lives for a course when their leaders still wine and dine with the power of the day.

If Igbos in General stops participating in any political activity in Nigeria the Biafra will be a reality else they should just stop wasting their time.

How can Kanu be in jail and an Ekweremadu be a deputy senate president? koleweerk
you do not understand...

It is never done that way
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by saphejay(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

any small thing una go shout SATAN.... na everything satan dey always dey involve[s]
idupaul:

any small thing una go shout SATAN.... na everything satan dey always dey involve[/s]
idupaul:

any small thing una go shout SATAN.... na everything satan dey always dey involve

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by ATERI(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2017
President Trump loves BREXIT in the UK, I`m sure he is going to love it in America now!
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

I never said he cared about any religion but his policies already favour the peace loving peaople of the world ..Where were you and your leperous fingers when Obama funded ISIS for years and pretended that they were some tough undefeatable army , see the only fools that beleive in racism are people with low IQ like you that hace never offered any solution to world than rant rant rant of how you are nobody because of your skin color ..Now get back to work you piece of shit dont lett that beef patty burn..
obama funded isis?

Please get your facts right before spewing rubbish hatred..
Since the Us's intervention in the syrian civil war...they have been raiding bombs on isis camps oboi...

And for you to say only fools belive in racism..then you are the bigger fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by victorvezx(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2017
California, America richest state with the highest GDP in America . California alone is richer than many European countries, even richer than Russia. That is where the biggest companies in America are located. That is where Facebook, Amazon, Yahoo, Twitter, Hollywood etc are. California contribute some of the highest GDP and revenue to the American Economy. No American president will allow it to break away. It's like allowing Niger delta or Lagos to break away from Nigeria, which we all know is impossible.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2017
ATERI:

President Trump loves BREXIT in the UK, I`m sure he is going to love it in America now!
i swear!

Im gonna be refreshing thewashingtonpost, nytimes, the uk guardian like die this week...

I need to see the guy's response on this...
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by fkj950ax(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:

The difference between California and IPOB and MASSOB is the legal route they are taking. Vote, referendum, laws and all.

They clearly spelt out the terms and tenets.

Until that is copied here, even I won't take you guys serious. Things ought to be done decently and in order.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2017
koladebrainiac:

They can sponsor a bill. We still believe that this secession is not the wish of many Igbos.
some not many...

Like my family
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2017
He's already failing tongue
idupaul:

Sorry I didnt know i was talking to pained
. No matter how you guys pray for Ttump to fail he wont

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2017
victorvezx:
California, America richest state with the highest GDP in America . California alone is richer than many European countries, even richer than Russia. That is where the biggest companies in America are located. That is where Facebook, Amazon, Yahoo, Twitter, Hollywood etc are. California contribute some of the highest GDP and revenue to the American Economy. No American president will allow it to break away. It's like allowing Niger delta or Lagos to break away from Nigeria, which we all know is impossible.
it is not richer than russia

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by WaffenSS(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2017
kings09:
Just watch as buhari will cluelessly say he supports it while he does d opposite here.

You will notice the difference here is they aren't doing it with violence and calls for murder.

Unlike those useless uneducated iPods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.