Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA (72922 Views)

Catalonia Officially Sets Independence Vote For Oct. 1 to secede from Spain / SORRY WHITE HOUSE PETITIONERS, THERE'S NO WAY TO SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES / Officials Announce Proposal For California To Secede From The United States! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by jonbellion(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2017
johhnnie:

Bronx, New York
nope
Queens

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by martineverest(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2017
guychidile:
California is one state out of 50 states that made up Usa...abi..,maybe its the opinion of about 10%.
I know USA,they will address the matter very well,and settle the issue well.
Gods Own Country.
california is america's most important state...far greater than new york..their secession will lead to break up of north america entirely........their economy is far larger than those of germany,france,UK,italy,canada etc.

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2017
martineverest:
oga,get ur fact....california is far richer than canada,uk,germany,france,italy,spain etc
why dont you post your fact here for all to see sire?

Thanks
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by CXLVII: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2017
martineverest:
i see this coming...california economy is bigger than the biggest in europe.i see texas following suit.
I wont be surprised to see quebec leave canada

You got ya head up Bro!

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by tosynAB(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2017
arsenal33:
So how will Donald Trump support Biafra if he wants to hold on to California
True talk.. you won't believe that those ipob celebrate the inauguration day of trump in their state as if he will come to Nigeria and give them biafra.. lol

7 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by martineverest(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2017
MrMontella:

why dont you post your fact here for all to see sire?

Thanks
there is nothing new here...california's economy is larger than that of germany,UK,france,canada,russia etc.....its the most important state in USA
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Russia GDP is in 1Trillion dollar, while California is a 2Trillion dollar economy. U can check it out
ive seen it...
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2017
When is Biafexit?
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by nijanigga: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Nothing interesting there just satanist attempting to cause chaos now that America has been taken from their hands
you mean when anti Christ is the president?
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2017
martineverest:
there is nothing new here...california's economy is larger than that of germany,UK,france,canada,russia etc.....its the most important state in USA
yes...i just refreshed my memory..
Thanks
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Origin(f): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2017
This should be interesting. Lets see how it plays out.

Then we'll know what to tell our own people about secession.

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by martineverest(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2017
sojikul:
Catanias try to break out of Spain no achieve
Monaco try to break out of France no achieve
Biafrans try to break out of Nigeria no achieve
Scotland try to break out of British no achieve
California try to break out of US there will be no achieve
monaco is a country of its own

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Donald trump is a MAD man! With the choices he's making, he would destroy America!

I'm observing in 3D how Donald trump is slowly destroying America.

In leadership, there's something called compromise to bring peace to the land, but Donald trump is too stupid and arrogant to realize this. It's his stupid arrogance is going to put America in trouble. undecided

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by zikter(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2017
dingbang:
Buhari thinks we are under military rule
ike is the deputy senate President, key post in national Assembly. he is supposedly a biafran son, drag people like ike, Alex E and ur prominent politicians in ur struggle. device a better means of agitation rather than hate speeches and arm clamouring against the state. guess u did not see any of that in what u read up thare. by the way it still baffles me why GEJ who is an acclaimed Igbo son, hero n all of that did not let Biafra dream come to pass. with people lyk KANU and Ralph at the helm of Biafra agitation, nothing will come out of it since they are criminals and opportunists. blaming buhari and calling him names is another way of wasting precious time.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by bababuff(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Sorry I didnt know i was talking to pained
. No matter how you guys pray for Ttump to fail he wont

Ditto Buhari
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2017
I think it high time Biafrans retag theirs as "Biaexit".
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Keegan: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
calling me mkpi is not necessary bro. i misquoted you cheesy
Mkpi, that's what both of you are. Deal with it mkpi.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Paretomaster(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
A lesson for bacward Nigerians who only believe in "Lord Lugard made us Nigerians". No unity is permanent!

Did u see any correlation btw this agitation and the nonsense u ppl are doing here?

can't u see the way they are going about it, first a vote to ascertain d willingness of the ppl to secede.....

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by idupaul: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2017
MrMontella:

obama funded isis?

Please get your facts right before spewing rubbish hatred..
Since the Us's intervention in the syrian civil war...they have been raiding bombs on isis camps oboi...

And for you to say only fools belive in racism..then you are the bigger fool

If you dont know that Obama created and funded ISIS then there isnt much i can help you with ...Ask yourself one question ,where is ISIS today ?

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by victorvezx(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2017
MrMontella:
ive seen it... Thanks

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by mvem(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
then they should get their wish via referendum which they ask for. that's how developed countries do not one Illiterate vagabond bastard terrorist buhari who believes in guns and bullets.
bastard old hag terrorist

i support their proposal Trump do the needful cool
...my brother America cant agree wether referendum abi no-referedum...carlifornia is a very strategic and important economic hub in the US...carlifornia, a state is richer than many countries in the world.You think America will let it go..Do u know years ago texas wanted to secede to...Referendum is not that simple if not catalan of spain should hv seceeded since, they hv had a referendum long time ago or scotland too...Everything hv to pass through the legislature, thats y people are asking aggrieved people to forward ur ideas to ur senators and rep members in the house.They re d one to start the process

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Paretomaster(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2017
opal4real:
I think it high time Biafrans retag theirs as "Biaexit".

that's roughly translated to be " come and be going"

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
uniklinkum:

Coming from the poster child of dyslexic brain dead human waste that's pathetic, you have been conned by the don. Shithead if you think trump cares about any religion then probably you are another illiterate that knows nothing but filth from breitbart and Alex Jones misinformation war. Drumpf is only fulfilling the wishes of right wing extremists that populate his cabinet like the renowned Alabama racist Jeff Sessions and white supremacists Steve Bannon. But never do well shiit stainless on the apparel of humanity like you will take 167890 lifetimes and 189034 reincarnations to be able to put your already dead brain to use.
All the best psychiatrists in the world won't be able to cure your insanity.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Ake1: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What is this one saying? How many of your leaders support your useless biafra?

None of your leaders as come out to support your useless biafra and you are still wailing about it..

I have already say this and i will repeat, If the Igbo want to go, They should stop participating in Nigeria election and see if they won't let you guys go..
Let iPodexit take place so that Nigeria can move forward hare.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by idupaul: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:

Lots of you always believe America is like Nigeria where religion thrives. America has no God in its constitution and has never affiliated with a religion. Did trump tell u he is a christian? grin Earlier u realize that the God of America is not the Christ u know. World powers don't do christianity. they dine with the real Bleep

And who told you I even believe in religion, i actually think religion is bullshit but I do know that there are peaceful religions and there are violent ones and i would forever support any leader that ensures that peaceful religions thrive over the violent ones .

Dont let satanist and homosexuals blind you fro the truth which is the hope of peaceful people lies in America not being overun by islamist pretending to be refugees
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2017
And there are 6 groups that support trump; slaves, slaves, slaves, slaves, slaves, and more slaves undecided tongue
idupaul:

As I have always said only 6 groups hate Trump; Satanist, islamic terrorist,illegal immigrants , homosexuals and very dull people ....Where do you belong? You sound daft and you write like a Faggotttt

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by idupaul: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2017
ItsQuinn:
And there are 6 groups that support trump; slaves, slaves, slaves, slaves, slaves, and more slaves undecided tongue

Can you tell me a single policy of Trump that you consider wrong? Just one ..Dont let Obamas fake smile decieve you he was a threat to your freedom as a peace loving lady
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by wexyee: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2017
dingbang:
Buhari thinks we are under military rule
lol wetin buhari do here again? Well if trump deny calexit ill see how he will give u ur biafra
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Building that stupid wall and terminating Obama care undecided
idupaul:

Can you tell me a single policy of Trump that you consider wrong? Just one ..Dont let Obamas fake smile decieve you he was a threat to your freedom as a peace loving lady
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by mvem(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

If you dont know that Obama created and funded ISIS then there isnt much i can help you with ...Ask yourself one question ,where is ISIS today ?
...u dont really know world politics...Isis started during the iraq war of 2003 and Bush was president...It started as a anti-american insurgency group under al-qaeda but because of america and russia proxy war during obama regime they became stronger...America indirectly made them strong, with wars going in libya and syria weapons entered there hands.They became stronger and secceded from al-qaeda under al-bagdadi headship.When they say obama created isis is very wrong..american policy founded isis right from the time of bush.the group hv metamorphosed.Do u know america aided the foundation of al-qaeda in afghanistan...cia financed the muhjaidden in afghanistan to fight russia, later it became al-qaeda....research well.Obama administration indirectly strenghtened isis, because weapons and money entered the wrong hands....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.