Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA (72953 Views)

Catalonia Officially Sets Independence Vote For Oct. 1 to secede from Spain / SORRY WHITE HOUSE PETITIONERS, THERE'S NO WAY TO SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES / Officials Announce Proposal For California To Secede From The United States! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Rilwan20(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2017
stateshttp://www.thetoptens.com/most-important-us-states/

Check out the list of most important state in USA!
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by CXLVII: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

And who told you I even believe in religion, i actually think religion is bullshit but I do know that there are peaceful religions and there are violent ones and i would forever support any leader that ensures that peaceful religions thrive over the violent ones .

Dont let satanist and homosexuals blind you fro the truth which is the hope of peaceful people lies in America not being overun by islamist pretending to be refugees

You don't believe religion but you trust in Jesus shocked

What makes you think homosexuality is Satanic. Do you have any reasonable point to prove that? Cos I have a point to nail that it's not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by justmenoni: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2017
The man who forecasted the US breaking into parts, deserved to be given a good Medal grin grin grin grin Cali, then Texas etc etc

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by bi0nics: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2017
How would Donald Duck hold California back and let biafra secede (IF)
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by uvalued(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2017
kings09:
Just watch as buhari will cluelessly say he supports it while he does d opposite here.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by idupaul: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
...u dont really know world politics...Isis started during the iraq war if 2003 and Bush was president...It started as a anti-american insurgency group under al-qaeda but because of america and russia proxy war during obama regime they became stronger...America indirectly made them strong, with wars going in libya and syria weapons entered there hands.They became stronger and secceded from al-qaeda under al-bagdadi headship.When they say obama created isis is very wrong..american policy founded isis right from the time of bush.the group hv metamorphosed.Do u know america aided the foundation in al-qaeda in afghanistan...cia financed the muhjaidden in afghanistan to fight russia, later it became al-qaeda....research well.Obama administration indirectly strenghtened isis, because weapons and money entered the wrong hands....

Keep fooling yourself its ok ...money entered into wrong hands indeed ...Its just 8 days since Obama left ask yourself where ISIS is today ? If you dont know Obamm funded and protected them heavily ..Is it not the same Americans now under Trump that released 30 coordinates to russians that was used to obliterate ISIS on monday .. only a fool will support that covert terrorist callled Obama . Thank God for Trump the world will be normal again
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by gretblue: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2017
harrygold:
California is Trump hometown,he was also once a governor there.its quite a complicated issue.if there plan were to succeed then Trump will be asked to step down cause it's like having a foreigner rule over citizens.
Bro, check your fact, Trump was never a Governor in California. Infact, its not on record he contested for any office until the last presidential election in US.

3 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
then they should get their wish via referendum which they ask for. that's how developed countries do not one Illiterate vagabond bastard terrorist buhari who believes in guns and bullets.
bastard old hag terrorist

i support their proposal Trump do the needful cool
calexit cant b compare wit Nigeria!
nija separations, beginning of our problem!
bottom line : u are still a kinds, among d so called IPOD, there is division, i can see u ain't seeing , ipod future willl going to be disastrous than what we are experiencing now!
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by harffie(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
A lesson for bacward Nigerians who only believe in "Lord Lugard made us Nigerians". No unity is permanent!

True boss....and there can be no unity when there's no COMMON INTEREST..
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by jpmoriarti(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2017
I hope it happens. Trump is a fool and a destroyer. He'll destroy US with his vindictive style of governance. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Enemyofpeace: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2017
IPOB youths don take over California, ko le werk.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by idupaul: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:

You don't believe religion but you trust in Jesus shocked

What makes you think homosexuality is Satanic. Do you have any reasonable point to prove that? Cos I have a point to nail that it's not.

I started taking a stand for Jesus just recently because of the way fanatical religions were growing and i knew tha lackadaisical attitude of christians was responsible .. Homosexuality is totally all shades of wrong bro

2 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Flywillz93(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2017
SeverusSnape:

All the best psychiatrists in the world won't be able to cure your insanity.

grin grin bros u wicked gan
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emekaRaj(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
then they should get their wish via referendum which they ask for. that's how developed countries do not one Illiterate vagabond bastard terrorist buhari who believes in guns and bullets.
bastard old hag terrorist

i support their proposal Trump do the needful cool

Nobody will take you serious when your brother is their u didn't ask for independent a week after ur brother lost election all of a sudden u want independent, oga we r nt Americans we r Africans an Nigerians we understand each other and we knw our bigotry.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by kaziblake(f): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2017
uniklinkum:

F*!!*k off plontron, you never do well low life generator smoke infected red eye waste of conception. No one in your family tree dead, living and unborn can tie my shoelaces. In the punditry of never do wells, you are to the world what Europeans romas are to the world.

Stop coming here to yap horseshi***t, from the brainless hogwash you spurn at every turn here, it clears all doubt about how unexposed, backwater never do well piece of diseased se..men you are.
Trash...

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by idupaul: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Building that stupid wall and terminating Obama care undecided

The wall is necessary since Mexico is not doing enough to stop illegal human and drug movements across the borders , every country has yhe rifht to know who and what is crossing over into their country . The wall doesnt stop those who want to get into America legally from doing so ,it only stops thise who want to get on without being documented :; so what exactly is your grouse there?

Obama care is just a nick name for Obama plan for health insurance which had a lot of flaws and now Trump is saying he will take out the defective parts but yall sound like he said no more health plan for American .

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by mvem(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Keep fooling yourself its ok ...money entered into wrong hands indeed ...Its just 8 days since Obama left ask yourself where ISIS is today ? If you dont know Obamm funded and protected them heavily ..Is it not the same Americans now under Trump that released 30 coordinates to russians that was used to obliterate ISIS on monday .. only a fool will support that covert terrorist callled Obama . Thank God for Trump the world will be normal again
....oga pls research about isis...isis started during bush era.Are u saying b4 obama americans were not dropping bombs at isis.i dont get what u mean by where is isis today...Isis is still in control of raqaa and 1/3rd of syria....still in iraq and they hv been fighting to dislodge them from mosul for the past 2-3 months now if u hv following the news...isis still hv sleeper agents in turkey ,lebanon, a lot of places and western europe....i dnt get u, even if u dnt like obama(which is fine by me), it shouldnt stop u from saying the truth...America created isis indirectly under bush era, america created al-qaeda in the 80s these are facts, yours is not....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by klax(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What is this one saying? How many of your leaders support your useless biafra?

None of your leaders as come out to support your useless biafra and you are still wailing about it..

I have already say this and i will repeat, If the Igbo want to go, They should stop participating in Nigeria election and see if they won't let you guys go..

Your last paragraph make my day.
To add to that paragraph I that I'm somehow from that region has told my people if they are sure of what they want they don't need to participate in anything Nigeria again. Also let if them me park all there belongings and vacate from North, West and SS and return to their villages then Nigeria will take them serious.

They don't want Nigeria but want to die for Apc in imo state, kalu suddenly became alfa kalu of APC, Ngige the apc almanjiri, Onu apc gate man etc and the most annoying things is in last election imo state still vote overwhelmly for Apc pls is apc biafra party

This is not for today let's leave it till another time. God bless. I just hate when people are foilish fighting blinds fight.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by oluwafemim(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Nothing interesting there just satanist attempting to cause chaos now that America has been taken from their hands
You're right jare,Godu ti take over.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by idupaul: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
....oga pls research about isis...isis started during bush era.Are u saying b4 obama americans were not dropping bombs at isis.i dont get what u mean by where is isis today...Isis is still in control of raqaa and 1/3rd of syria....still in iraq and they hv been fighting to dislodge them from mosul for the past 2-3 months now if u hv following the news...isis still hv sleeper agents in turkey and western europe....i dnt get u, even if u dnt like obama(which is fine by me), it shouldnt stop u from saying the truth...America created isis indirectly not america under bush era, america created al-qaeda in the 80s these are facts, yours is not....

America created Alqeada but Obama created ISIS
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Aurhelius(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2017
But if Buhari is qualified to be called all these names because he is believing in one Nigeria, what of other past leaders who in their capacity as President didn't support these agitations? Just saying.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2017
Not only build the wall, he wants Mexicans to pay for what he built, does that make sense?

No he's removing Obama care totally, no free health care.

And what are the flaws of Obama care? Can you mention them?
idupaul:

The wall is necessary since Mexico is not doing enough top stop illegal human and drug movements across the borders , every country has yhe rifht to know who and what is crossing over into their country . The wall doesnt stop those who want to get into America legally from doing so ,it only stops thise who want to get on without being documented :; so what exactly is your grouse there?

Obama care is just a nick name for Obama plan for health insurance which had a lot of flaws and now Trump is saying he will take out the defective parts but yall sound like he said no more health plan for American .
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by higherpower: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
IPOB yoots! This is how to secede
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by uniklinkum(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
....oga pls research about isis...isis started during bush era.Are u saying b4 obama americans were not dropping bombs at isis.i dont get what u mean by where is isis today...Isis is still in control of raqaa and 1/3rd of syria....still in iraq and they hv been fighting to dislodge them from mosul for the past 2-3 months now if u hv following the news...isis still hv sleeper agents in turkey and western europe....i dnt get u, even if u dnt like obama(which is fine by me), it shouldnt stop u from saying the truth...America created isis indirectly under bush era, america created al-qaeda in the 80s these are facts, yours is not....

Stop talking to these illiterate, it will take them forever to decipher your point. Most of iddiiots don't even know about the al muhajideen used to defeat Russia in Afghanistan. Plus that Osama bin Ladin was a CIA agent.

4 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by frankobinna(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2017
CONTINUE
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by mvem(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

America created Alqeada but Obama created ISIS
...can you just research more about isis...Isis grew in strength during Obama regimes but is existence started during iraq war of 2003....it is thesame way al-qaeda grew in strength during bush administration...

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by MrMontella(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

If you dont know that Obama created and funded ISIS then there isnt much i can help you with ...Ask yourself one question ,where is ISIS today ?
if you cannot provide proof of your rubbish then shut up

5 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by mvem(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2017
uniklinkum:

Stop talking to these illiterate, it will take them forever to decipher your point. Most of iddiiots don't even know about the al muhajideen used to defeat Russia in Afghanistan. Plus that Osama bin Ladin was a CIA agent.
..very true but i dont know about the osama been cia...but am sure cia had contacts with him during the early days of al-qaeda in the 80s
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by uniklinkum(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2017
MrMontella:

if you cannot provide proof of your rubbish then shut up

He got it from alternative fact from Alex Jones misinformation war and from the dried pu***y of kellyann connyway.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by uniklinkum(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
..very true but i dont know about the osama been cia...but am sure cia had contacts with him during the early days of al-qaeda in the 80s

He was an agent and have a lot of operational experience in the middle east and East Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.