Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95732 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
pu7pl3:
Who watched clash of champions it was aweeesome...daeylar howfar my boy stayed oo and i never knew[b] shane could cheat like this[/b] grin

Will watch tonight,

I'm sure this@bolded is a lie angry angry Shane is not owens grin

What about the rest of the matches?

Who else watched?

pu7pl3:

I like how you said kane is an OG...its sexy

wink wink
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Will watch tonight,

Who else watched?

wink wink

Usos retained...charlotte retained...ziggler won the us title from corbin in a tripple threat match ..styles retained
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Will watch tonight,

Who else watched?

wink wink

Its not a lie....he just wanted to screw zayn and owens by all means..goodthing daniel was there tho
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
MorataFC:
welcome Sir,
Roman all the way,
I like the Guy's style. I also love his brother Seth rollings, they fight alike.

I am sure his fans abound in this forum.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Will there really?

I don't really know,

Braun is strong but so is Kane, and I don't know much about braun but kane is an OG, he has experience, I can't tell you will win,

And also there is the added fact of who Raw wants to win, the same way they did that silly match between Braun and Brock where Brock won.
I strongly have a hunch that it would be Braun. But let's wait till 2weeks time to confirm.

BTW, did you see the clash of champions held yesterday. I am very angry with myself that I missed it. I hope they will show it again
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I strongly have a hunch that it would be Braun. But let's wait till 2weeks time to confirm.

BTW, did you see the clash of champions held yesterday. I am very angry with myself that I missed it. I hope they will show it again

Today, Dstv, Supersport8 or 9
7pm (this is if you are in Nigeria)
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
pu7pl3:

Its not a lie ....he just wanted to screw zayn and owens by all means..goodthing daniel was there tho

Was just joking when I said that, I haven't watched so I don't know what happened smiley
Well, will watch today,

I'll see what happens.

pu7pl3:

Usos retained...charlotte retained...ziggler won the us title from corbin in a tripple threat match ..styles retained

All right, thanks,

Were their matches good?, I expect Natalya to be a tough opponent, of course styles will retain,
Lol, no one took ginder too seriously grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Santa, okay this is what I want... cheesy

keep calm

### on his way alreadycheesy...

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Today, Dstv, Supersport8 or 9
7pm (this is if you are in Nigeria)
They actually started six. I just switched now. Thanks a lot must have being a long wwe fan. I'm a newbie and its worth my time.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Thank you for this, grin grin Perfect choice,
Too funny grin

... don't mind me:d, so many funny imagination.

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
They actually started six. I just switched now. Thanks a lot must have being a long wwe fan. I'm a newbie and its worth my time.

I thought it was 7pm? shocked shocked

Dolph just won, lol, grin can't believe I was waiting till 7,
shocked

Yeah been watching wwe for a while.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
pu7pl3:

interesting!!thanks for the info..

btw,how fr mr/miss money in the bank nao??

thought they were meant to challenge any champion ?? haven't heard anything bout the contract tho.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
EmyLeo:

interesting!!thanks for the info..

btw,how fr mr/miss money in the bank nao??

thought they were meant to challenge any champion ?? haven't heard anything bout the contract tho.

Lol mr mib was corbin now he lost it when he tried to cash in on jinder....
Mrs mib is carmella..she hasnt cashed in yet she has been teasing it tho
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I like the Guy's style. I also love his brother Seth rollings, they fight alike.

He doesnt fight like rollins....rollins aka cross fit jesus is miles ahead of him

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Was just joking when I said that, I haven't watched so I don't know what happened smiley
Well, will watch today,

I'll see what happens.

All right, thanks,

Were their matches good?, I expect Natalya to be a tough opponent, of course styles will retain,
Lol, no one took ginder too seriously grin

The tripple threat was the best then the tag teams gave hard hitting action which was awesome....i like rusev men

Styles made jinder look good....again...cos he is a wrestling unicorn

Owens and zayns match was hurt by shane nd bryan interfering it was too much same thing with the ladies the lumberjacks took much away from the match...but the show was aiight

Quick note: check out corbins backstage interview after he lost and was blamed for squandering opportunities....the lone wolf is bae cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol mr mib was corbin now he lost it when he tried to cash in on jinder....
Mrs mib is carmella..she hasnt cashed in yet she has been teasing it tho

, really?? chaiiii..cobin bleeped up niyen o!..

. carmella is trying to play smart then, i'm sure she will use that opportunity wella, tho that belt might stay with charlotte for a long time...

P:S. how is preparation for xmascheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
EmyLeo:

, really?? chaiiii..cobin bleeped up niyen o!..

. carmella is trying to play smart then, i'm sure she will use that opportunity wella, tho that belt might stay with charlotte for a long time...

P:S. how is preparation for xmascheesy

Its that time they wia pushing mahal like there is no tommorow grin

I only care about charlotte and becky lynch jor

Christmas will be aiight...il be working that day i reckon
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
pu7pl3:

The tripple threat was the best then the tag teams gave hard hitting action which was awesome....i like rusev men

Didn't watch this

Styles made jinder look good....again...cos he is a wrestling unicorn
Lol, will watch this later.

Owens and zayns match was hurt by shane nd bryan interfering it was too much same thing with the ladies the lumberjacks took much away from the match...but the show was aiight

I liked the ladies match, although Natalya tried to use the lumber jacks to win, she lost, lol, trying to use submission to win, I wonder why she couldn't use a finishing move,

Watching the match now, damn nakamura is good, those his kicks,
I was LMAO when Sammy was asking randy if he thinks he can take his job, does Sammy know who he was asking, what's Randy's business with Sammy's job? LMAO,

But sammy and Owens brought a fight, slightly impressed grin not too much

Lol, Shane wasting so much time to count if Sammy pins nakamura, lol,

Quick note: check out corbins backstage interview after he lost and was blamed for squandering opportunities....the lone wolf is bae cheesy

Lol, I will check.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lol, pu7pl3

This match was too funny, grin grin,

All the drama between Shane and Bryan grin grin

Shane hanging his hand and Bryan using vex to count ROTFL.

Shane is not happy at all, LMAO grin grin

Too bad bryan can never wrestle again, could have had a 3 man tag team match, lol,

Lol, I wonder if randy would have actually hurt Bryan sha.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daeylar:

I thought it was 7pm? shocked shocked

Dolph just won, lol, grin can't believe I was waiting till 7,
shocked

Yeah been watching wwe for a while.
They started earlier cause of the tough matches. All the champions succeeded in defending their titles. Charlotte's actually won my heart. Aj style also marvelled his fan despite the body build of mahal.

The one that had a little bit of speck is the carrier saving match. Was I the only one that found how they won questionable?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
They started earlier cause of the tough matches. All the champions succeeded in defending their titles. Charlotte's actually won my heart. Aj style also marvelled his fan despite the body build of mahal.

The one that had a little bit of speck is the carrier saving match. Was I the only one that found how they won questionable?

Yeah charlotte has always been bae, ring awareness, skills, vicious, and she's strong,

Jinder mahal messed A.J up badly, damn.

Lol, I knew they wouldn't be fired, or if they were it wouldn't be for long,
Lol, the match was just for entertainment, hope you were entertained,

But it showed me that Sammy and Owens can wrestle a bit, lol, shane made me laugh all through,

Daniel counted so fast because he was angry that shane let his hand hang when Sammy was supposed to win, grin and shane was annoyed because he thought daniel had deliberately sabotaged Randy's win, lol,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:

Don't go there, he has many hater here grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:14am On Dec 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Didn't watch this

Lol, will watch this later.

I liked the ladies match, although Natalya tried to use the lumber jacks to win, she lost, lol, trying to use submission to win, I wonder why she couldn't use a finishing move,

Watching the match now, damn nakamura is good, those his kicks,
I was LMAO when Sammy was asking randy if he thinks he can take his job, does Sammy know who he was asking, what's Randy's business with Sammy's job? LMAO,

But sammy and Owens brought a fight, slightly impressed grin not too much

Lol, Shane wasting so much time to count if Sammy pins nakamura, lol,

Lol, I will check.

Ok now uve seen he is a cheat
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Daeylar:
Lol, pu7pl3

This match was too funny, grin grin,

All the drama between Shane and Bryan grin grin

Shane hanging his hand and Bryan using vex to count ROTFL.

Shane is not happy at all, LMAO grin grin

Too bad bryan can never wrestle again, could have had a 3 man tag team match, lol,

Lol, I wonder if randy would have actually hurt Bryan sha.

Lol...im glad you enjoyed it smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Yeah charlotte has always been bae, ring awareness, skills, vicious, and she's strong,

Jinder mahal messed A.J up badly, damn.

Lol, I knew they wouldn't be fired, or if they were it wouldn't be for long,
Lol, the match was just for entertainment, hope you were entertained,

But it showed me that Sammy and Owens can wrestle a bit, lol, shane made me laugh all through,

Daniel counted so fast because he was angry that shane let his hand hang when Sammy was supposed to win, grin and shane was annoyed because he thought daniel had deliberately sabotaged Randy's win, lol,

...can wrestle abit...are you kidding me right now
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2017
IMO seth rollins was the best on raw last night

And samoa joe was badass as usual
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2017
EmyLeo:

keep calm

### on his way alreadycheesy...
I no want naija santa joor.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I no want naija santa joor.
Lol... biko ehen, santa came late this year grin..

##how is Xmas prep. over there tho??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
pu7pl3:

Its that time they wia pushing mahal like there is no tommorow grin

I only care about charlotte and becky lynch jor

Christmas will be aiight...il be working that day i reckon

Lol.. haven't watch wwe for some time nao, duty calls tho..

btw , try and make yourself less busy during xmas o, it's just for one day bruh,

##where do you stay tho??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
EmyLeo:

Lol... biko ehen, santa came late this year grin..

##how is Xmas prep. over there tho??
Sweetheart, Santa came through. I got the airmax. God bless the person who made it possible for me. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.