Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (96141 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
After everything raw 25 was just average at best angry only these few moments interested me
Y2j putting elias on the list
Stone cold stunning everything that moves
Elias smashing his guitar on john cena
BRAUN killing people
And the miz winning back his belt

The rest of the show was meh angry sad

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
You no like them? They're not vegetables oh. grin

They came and didn't do much, angry
Did you watch? I didn't, cry will watch later today

Seems like some people are trolling you?
Like you advised me dear and like I see you've been doing, ignore, ignoring all is best kiss although I know you need to give them a good talking to once in a while. cheesy
Just ignore kiss
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
pu7pl3:
After everything raw 25 was just average at best angry only these few moments interested me
Y2j putting elias on the list
Stone cold stunning everything that moves
Elias smashing his guitar on john cena
BRAUN killing people
And the miz winning back his belt

The rest of the show was meh angry sad

I haven't watched, but this made me excited to see, will watch later today,

pu7pl3:

What do you do....are you a student or do you work....reply my pm

Sorry won't cry cry, nothing personal. cry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar:

They came and didn't do much, angry
Did you watch? I didn't, cry will watch later today

Seems like some people are trolling you?
Like you advised me dear and like I see you've been doing, ignore, ignoring all is best kiss although I know you need to give them a good talking to once in a while. cheesy
Just ignore kiss
I'm supposed to watch today at 5pm Ghana time.
Ahh! You mean there nothing to look forward to after all the hype? sad

Yes sis, I've take your advice. kiss kiss
Thanks dear. kiss
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar:

I haven't watched, but this made me excited to see, will watch later today,

Sorry won't cry cry, nothing personal. cry

Oh...ok
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

I'm supposed to watch today at 5pm Ghana time.
Ahh! You mean there nothing to look forward to after all the hype? sad

Yes sis, I've take your advice. kiss kiss
Thanks dear. kiss

No I just meant for the women, seems they just came in waved and that's it, but I didn't watch so I can't say, just saw that part on YouTube,
But I saw stone cold grin

Was wondering, was surprised to see you talk about never ending mentioñs in family section,
Anyways, that's past,
kiss kiss you're welcome kiss
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

Oh...ok

All right smiley
will watch the anniversary and give review, cheesy
Aww stone cold now has a small pot belly.
Vince though, best mike work,

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar:

No I just meant for the women, seems they just came in waved and that's it, but I didn't watch so I can't say, just saw that part on YouTube,
But I saw stone cold grin

Was wondering, was surprised to see you talk about never ending mentioñs in family section,
Anyways, that's past,
kiss kiss you're welcome kiss
I'm currently watching it sef, why was Vince angry about their mediocre gift? grin
That's where I'm now. cheesy

Awwn such a darling, I appreciate. kiss kiss
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar, stone cold interrupted him. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm currently watching it sef, why was Vince agree about their mediocre gift? grin
That's where I'm now. cheesy

Lol, and he set shane up grin wicked father, why did Stephanie run away grin

You know I'm an hour ahead, just finished watching the miz,
Now watching them play poker,

I can't lie,
Miz ring awareness is top notch,
I can't hate grin

He is still a cheater though. grin

What kind of heel makes you like him, ??

Pu7pl3 I can't lie, miz is a cheater, but I like how he won, grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is what Jason deserves abeg, let them keep bullying him grin grin
But wwe fans have no chill sha grin
I thought it's only roman they hate like this.
See them booing Jason without mercy grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar:

I can't lie,
I can't hate grin

Lmao.

You mean miz collected the title from Roman?

I'm currently watching the women's match.
The man set Shane up oo. And Shane chop two. grin
His father collected his share after thinking he won. grin
I like when miz carries the mic tho, he hilariously makes sense. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Using 2 Venues for the show,
Nice,

Yeah he did you'll soon watch,
That's how you know a wicked father grin and stonecold paid him back, lol,

Elias talking now, I wonder who will interrupt him this time,
LMAO grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
I'm about to watch miz match.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
these people have started again.
which one is John Cena sucks grin
these people no dey forgive person sha grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
not surprised that Matt hardy lost. was expecting bray wyatt to beat him.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
well I won't lie sometimes we want Cena to shut up lol
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

thanks kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
the whole locker room out just because of 3 men, grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
review, I was underwhelmed to be honest

Makydebbie how about you?

Who else watched this? What do you guys/girls say?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar:
review, I was underwhelmed to be honest

Makydebie how about you?

Who else watched this? What do you guys/girls say?

Did you see how miz won? shocked shocked

I'll have to continue the show tomorrow, it's a one hour something and when the time is up, I'll have to continue tomorrow because they'll continue another show. But why was undertaker's entrance and all different?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
Did you see how miz won? shocked shocked
Yeah that's why I called him a cheater and praised his ring awareness,
Lol. You don't like how he won?

I'll have to continue the show tomorrow, it's a one hour something and when the time is up, I'll have to continue tomorrow because they'll continue another show.

I don't understand

But why was undertaker's entrance and all different?

I didn't see undertaker? shocked where was I?
When did he come out?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar:

Yeah that's why I called him a cheater and praised his ring awareness,
Lol. You don't like how he won?

Lol, I was all funny and so unexpected oh. cheesy
He has to be given an award for his ring awareness sis!

I don't understand

The station doesn't show all at once, when an hour is up, it ends. So I'll continue and probably end tomorrow. So I watched it halfway. Don't you think wwe has made the royal rumble very very predictable? I mean the women's own. See how Asuka was on fire today. Isn't it obvious she's winning this thing? Smh. They can't even make this thing unpredictable for once.

I didn't see undertaker? shocked where was I?
When did he come out?
Undertaker came na, it was boring tho and everything was looking all different like they changed location and all.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar:

All right smiley
will watch the anniversary and give review, cheesy
Aww stone cold now has a small pot belly.
Vince though, best mike work,

Stone cold is old now plus he drinks beer toomuch

Best mic work of the night was from elias but best crowd reaction was to stone cold....he put all the current stars to shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHV3DB0i9TU
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar:
the whole locker room out just because of 3 men, grin

Not the whole locker room jor...and its 3 monsters not men
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm about to watch miz match.

Best man won cool
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

Best man won cool
He cheated jare, he cannot win a clean match. Maybe if he fights a vegetable like Zack ryder, who's bayleys twin brother, he'll win.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daeylar:

I can't lie,
I can't hate grin

Lol daeylar welcome to the light
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
He cheated jare, he cannot win a clean match. Maybe if he fights a vegetable like Zack ryder, who's bayleys twin brother, he'll win.

But ure praising his ring awareness...fights are also about brain work not just brauns like dunder head roman always getting distracted cheesy

Good news for roman reigns fans tho is that he may win the rumble again so he can face lesnar...but be rest assured if he beats lesnar and feuds with miz for the universal title he will still lose to miz...he always loses to miz grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Charisma personified cool

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

But ure praising his ring awareness...fights are also about brain work not just brauns like dunder head roman always getting distracted cheesy
Yes, that's his only hope na. He's very aware of his surroundings.

I only like his talks.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes, that's his only hope na. He's very aware of his surroundings.

I only like his talks.

Like daeylar very soon u will like him too

Good news for roman reigns fans tho is that he may win the rumble again so he can face lesnar...but be rest assured if he beats lesnar and feuds with miz for the universal title he will still lose to miz...he always loses to miz grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.