Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95510 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2018
pu7pl3:

What what what what what....i dont know what you re talking about oo

grin grin grin
pu7pl3:

Please spare the tongue maam
LMAO. Lol,

Ok grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Daeylar:

grin grin grin

LMAO. Lol,

Ok grin

Thank you grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by GarageDoorMart(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2018
WWE Fans Page 2017:-

i m big fan of Roman Range, john cena, undertaker, goldberg and many more.
i like view match of roman, john, undertaker, godberg, brock...many more
so,
i m no.1 fan of wwe in 2017.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Daeylar did you watch smackdown?
It was a solid show considering the time until Fastlane
I actually dig the break up of Owens and Zayn as surely a WM number 1 contender match between the two would be fire!!post WM Zayn should be in the title scene

Rusev getting the win is an instant "awesome" rating -- hopefully Roode is turned as Rusev turned face when he joined SDL (like it or not Vince angry

The Usos are so so good right now it's kinda crazy -- that promo was everything they earned and exactly what is amazing about them
also the tease of BB being next in line was great and over the next few weeks I think their paths will cross more and more until eventually they have to go (as others have said, their matches previously was great and all 4 can work good-great matches smiley

Finally Carmella teases the cash in and it now needs to be front and centre for Charlotte to be facing her, Asuka or Rousey and being more and more targetted

And who the fvck is this dude above me undecided

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Braun and alexa beat zayn and becky grin grin

Mixed match challenge
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Pu7pl3
Just watching raw,
Gosh, that 10 is very funny,

Baron Corbin asked him if he is Still here and he replied, yeah I'm still here. Unlike your money in the bank, LMAO grin

Lol, I know you're happy that Daniel is still kissing the ass of yep grin

The usos just came out to cut a promo, what was the promo actually about
I thought they came out to wrestle

These riot nonsense are being given so many unnecessary opportunities, please, we want to move on,
Mic work, they can't cut,
Wrestle they can't,
Boring souls,

They don't hype absolution the way they hype these boring souls. And they are more interesting,

Carmella the clown came out to cash in money in the bank, but ran away and started shouting not today, when Charlotte got up grin
I've even forgotten how she wrestles. Will like to see her wrestle soon,

Who is BB

Roode is turned what? You didn't. Complete? Ace or what?

Do you see zayn being given a title opportunity?

Just watching smackdown now.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Finally watched Royal Rumble.
I almost threw away my phone in frustration when Balor was eliminated. Cena is seriously boring me now and I don't like it. Exit while the ovation is still audible, John. I get putting a few young wrestlers over, but you're seriously turning into a glorified jobber.
Thank God Roman didn't win the Rumble. (Yes, I actually wrote that in my right senses). Since WWE is now becoming 75% predictable, I guess it's Roman Vs Brock for the Universal title with Roman winning at Wrestlemania. Good work WWE Creative, keep making Reigns boring in the spotlight.
Andrade was entertaining, and I knew he'd definitely work in his "Tranquillo" pose into the match. I would have preferred Johnny Gargano over Adam Cole but, of course, Cole is more popular and a Bullet club member, so it makes sense for WWE to give him the 2nd NXT spot.

The first Women's Royal Rumble was really entertaining in my opinion, even if the end was annoyingly predictable. Wonder how long WWE will keep up Asuka's streak and what happens when the streak finally ends.
At least, both of my NXT favorites made it into this match though I wish I could have seen Nicki Cross create some chaos but we can't have everything. Seeing Kairi "walk the plank" and then deliver not just one, but 2 Insane Elbows with that amazing one-armed Eclipse from Ember Moon was just mind-blowingly awesome.
I really wish Lita and Beth Phoenix have one more match left in them. Seeing them in the Rumble awakened a hunger to see them in the ring again (though, not against each other).
Wasn't really surprised to see a lot of female veterans. Didn't know how else WWE was going to get the women up to 30.
I kinda feel like I owe Daeylar and Makkydebbie, seeing as Bayley came in late and still didn't last long.
Meanwhile, Mandy Rose made history as the first woman to be eliminated in the first Women's Royal Rumble.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Daeylar:
Pu7pl3
Just watching raw,
Gosh, that 10 is very funny,

Baron Corbin asked him if he is Still here and he replied, yeah I'm still here. Unlike your money in the bank, LMAO grin

Lol, I know you're happy that Daniel is still kissing the ass of yep grin

The usos just came out to cut a promo, what was the promo actually about
I thought they came out to wrestle

These riot nonsense are being given so many unnecessary opportunities, please, we want to move on,
Mic work, they can't cut,
Wrestle they can't,
Boring souls,

They don't hype absolution the way they hype these boring souls. And they are more interesting,

Carmella the clown came out to cash in money in the bank, but ran away and started shouting not today, when Charlotte got up grin
I've even forgotten how she wrestles. Will like to see her wrestle soon,

Who is BB

Roode is turned what? You didn't. Complete? Ace or what?

Do you see zayn being given a title opportunity?

Just watching smackdown now.
The ten guy...tye dillinger? Thats smackdown not raw and how funny was he when he coudnt get up from the end of days cheesy angry

Absolution are far more hyped than riot squad...they made sonya deville beat sasha banks...paige was running amok before her injury halted everything...what are you watching

BB is bludgeon brothers and fyi the usos deserve to brag they have not lost any title match since they moved on from the new day plus they beat cesaro and sheamus at survivor series...duh undecided

Carmella is just charisma...no in ring skill...she has a bad super kick tho smiley

I meant roodes real charachter being heel..all this his goody goody nonsense aint him...he was built for evil cool

And i see zayn gettin in the title picture after wrestlemania smiley and how is daniel kissing thier ass by booking them against each other next week..automatically setting up the yep movement to fail
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
I almost threw away my phone in frustration when Balor was eliminated. Cena is seriously boring me now and I don't like it. Exit while the ovation is still audible, John. I get putting a few young wrestlers over, but you're seriously turning into a glorified jobber.
Thank God Roman didn't win the Rumble. (Yes, I actually wrote that in my right senses). Since WWE is now becoming 75% predictable, I guess it's Roman Vs Brock for the Universal title with Roman winning at Wrestlemania. Good work WWE Creative, keep making Reigns boring in the spotlight.
Andrade was entertaining, and I knew he'd definitely work in his "Tranquillo" pose into the match. I would have preferred Johnny Gargano over Adam Cole but, of course, Cole is more popular and a Bullet club member, so it makes sense for WWE to give him the 2nd NXT spot.

The first Women's Royal Rumble was really entertaining in my opinion, even if the end was annoyingly predictable. Wonder how long WWE will keep up Asuka's streak and what happens when the streak finally ends.
At least, both of my NXT favorites made it into this match though I wish I could have seen Nicki Cross create some chaos but we can't have everything. Seeing Kairi "walk the plank" and then deliver not just one, but 2 Insane Elbows with that amazing one-armed Eclipse from Ember Moon was just mind-blowingly awesome.
I really wish Lita and Beth Phoenix have one more match left in them. Seeing them in the Rumble awakened a hunger to see them in the ring again (though, not against each other).
Wasn't really surprised to see a lot of female veterans. Didn't know how else WWE was going to get the women up to 30.
I kinda feel like I owe Daeylar and Makkydebbie, seeing as Bayley came in late and still didn't last long.
Meanwhile, Mandy Rose made history as the first woman to be eliminated in the first Women's Royal Rumble.

Happy rusev day bruv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2018
pu7pl3:

The ten guy...tye dillinger? Thats smackdown not raw and how funny was he when he coudnt get up from the end of days cheesy angry

Sorry about that, I meant smack down, my brain said smackdown but my fingers typed raw.

Absolution are far more hyped than riot squad...they made sonya deville beat sasha banks...paige was running amok before her injury halted everything...what are you watching

Are you kidding? I didn't know, I missed a raw show or 2
At least Paige can do promos and it seems maybe her team can wrestle, but that ruby riot has a kind of good promo sha,
But the rest of riot squad are boring

BB is bludgeon brothers and fyi the usos deserve to brag they have not lost any title match since they moved on from the new day plus they beat cesaro and sheamus at survivor series...duh undecided
Whatever, lol, just have never seen them come to cut a promo before, they are moving up, congrats to them,

Carmella is just charisma...no in ring skill...she has a bad super kick tho smiley

But she won money in the bank fair and square though, lol, all I remember of her wrestling is her running around because she won't fight grin lol, now I remember, she has a nice submission move, I want to see her wrestle a match

I meant roodes real charachter being heel..all this his goody goody nonsense aint him...he was built for evil cool

All right, let's see thatz

And i see zayn gettin in the title picture after wrestlemania smiley and how is daniel kissing thier ass by booking them against each other next week..automatically setting up the yep movement to fail

You know he is kissing their ass giving them opportunity after opportunity. undecided even baron Corbin said it,
Lol, so you now love zayn too? Lol that's nice,

All right let me confess small, don't tell anybody,
Yep movement entertained me. I liked their pairing. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If you quote me anywhere I will deny you grin

BB are strong yes, can they do a promo.

Cena will never leave by the way, the man is still cashing his checks, and he isn't annoying me that much though,
He is all right for now.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:41am On Feb 01, 2018
Kaycee7:

I kinda feel like I owe Daeylar and Makydebbie, seeing as Bayley came in late and still didn't last long.

Aww common now, balor lasted quite a well. Forgive cena grin it was balors first rumble, he will win the next one, grin
I think cena is OK though,

They keep giving wwe audience more reason to boo him, this push isn't working, anyone they are pushing overtime like this is usually well liked by now and since roman beat their favourite Samoa Joe, the audience is angry with him again, they won't stop the boos,
Lol, did you hear the audience chant cena sucks? Lol they don't forgive,

It seems like I really missed a lot by not watching the women's rumble sha sad

Lol, grin your vegetable fell your hand grin

Mandy rose came? Were riot squad in the rumble too?
Didn't watch at all
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Daeylar:

You na, LMAO grin

Yeah, sasha can wrestle small, just small sha angry lol, I just don't like sasha.

Of course I know that Asuka was the star of that match. Not some lazy banks, grin

Jesu!! shocked makydebie is this true? shocked
Bayley always bored me though sad

Yeah wwe can do much better
Bayley hugs better than wrestling. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Daeylar:

#vegetablefamily. grin

Cc makydebb
ie,

But honestly it's not his fault it's just that a lazy man cannot fight on his own, the lazy man's friends kept disturbing him,
Yet some people here are supporting him cc pu7pl3 grin
Yes sis. cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Daeylar:

Aww common now, balor lasted quite a well. Forgive cena grin it was balors first rumble, he will win the next one, grin
I think cena is OK though,
I would have felt better if he had been the last person eliminated, at least. Though I would have loved for him to win it.

They keep giving wwe audience more reason to boo him, this push isn't working, anyone they are pushing overtime like this is usually well liked by now and since roman beat their favourite Samoa Joe, the audience is angry with him again, they won't stop the boos,
Lol, did you hear the audience chant cena sucks? Lol they don't forgive,
I heard them chanting "You both suck" when Cena and Reigns were facing off.

It seems like I really missed a lot by not watching the women's rumble sha sad

Lol, grin your vegetable fell your hand grin

Mandy rose came? Were riot squad in the rumble too?
Didn't watch at all
Yeah, all members of the Riot Squad were in the Rumble, though not at the same time. You really need to watch the Women's Rumble
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes sis. cheesy

Lol is this all the support you can give

Soomuch for womens revolution cry cry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Daeylar:

Sorry about that, I meant smack down, my brain said smackdown but my fingers typed raw.

Are you kidding? I didn't know, I missed a raw show or 2
At least Paige can do promos and it seems maybe her team can wrestle, but that ruby riot has a kind of good promo sha,
But the rest of riot squad are boring

Whatever, lol, just have never seen them come to cut a promo before, they are moving up, congrats to them,

But she won money in the bank fair and square though, lol, all I remember of her wrestling is her running around because she won't fight grin lol, now I remember, she has a nice submission move, I want to see her wrestle a match

All right, let's see thatz

You know he is kissing their ass giving them opportunity after opportunity. undecided even baron Corbin said it,
Lol, so you now love zayn too? Lol that's nice,

All right let me confess small, don't tell anybody,
Yep movement entertained me. I liked their pairing. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If you quote me anywhere I will deny you grin

BB are strong yes, can they do a promo.

Cena will never leave by the way, the man is still cashing his checks, and he isn't annoying me that much though,
He is all right for now.

Yea whatever you said dont matter cos the guy aint ever going to get up from the end of days tongue

All the members are unique in thier own way...if you watched nxt ul know them...ruby riot and nicki cross almost ended asukas winning streak im sure you dint know that...im just saying they are not boring...roman is boring..cena is boring

The usos come out to cut promos every time...its thier thing...they have had the best tag team promos since they changed thier gimmick...what are you watching daeylar embarassed undecided cos again carmella dint win her money in the bank fair and square..she cheated the first time with elsworth helping her daniel cancelled it and set up the match again the next week and elsworth helped her again...

Ok il just write it somewhere in my diary for safe keeping smiley kami entertained you

BB dont need too much talk men...they are all about destruction...but when it comes to it luke harper is a good talker
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Bayley hugs better than wrestling. grin

Did you refuse my offer?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea whatever you said dont matter cos the guy aint ever going to get up from the end of days tongue

All the members are unique in thier own way...if you watched nxt ul know them...ruby riot and nicki cross almost ended asukas winning streak im sure you dint know that...im just saying they are not boring...roman is boring..cena is boring

The usos come out to cut promos every time...its thier thing...they have had the best tag team promos since they changed thier gimmick...what are you watching daeylar embarassed undecided cos again carmella dint win her money in the bank fair and square..she cheated the first time with elsworth helping her daniel cancelled it and set up the match again the next week and elsworth helped her again...

Ok il just write it somewhere in my diary for safe keeping smiley kami entertained you

BB dont need too much talk men...they are all about destruction...but when it comes to it luke harper is a good talker

Lol, is cena boring now? He is barely on and doesn't have a storyline, but at least he can cut a promo, I told you or was it someone else, that roman is boring,

The audience should try and forgive cena and roman, are they saying roman should not have beaten Samoa Joe?

OK then, I don't watch nxt so I wouldn't know. I'll take your word for it, is Nicki the bigger or smaller one? I know ruby,

I know they cut promos but they usually wrestle after. I've never seen them been giving time to do a promo without wrestling.
Lol, maybe I've been watching the back of my TV lol,

Carmella didn't win the first time. Elsworth won (climbed the ladder) and gave her the money in the bank briefcase, so it was cancelled, OK I admit, I didn't watch the second one, embarassed someone told me it was fair embarassed forgive me embarassed looolll

Awww, lol,

Are you serious? The same Luke harper that use to go with bray Wyatt? The one that was in the wyatt family?
I didn't even. Known it was him,

Lol, do you know it's just now I remembered that Braun used to be a part of the wyatt family, damn, they fixed him up well, I saw that bray is his manager

OK now I remember Luke, yeah I think he can cut a promo.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
I would have felt better if he had been the last person eliminated, at least. Though I would have loved for him to win it.

I heard them chanting "You both suck" when Cena and Reigns were facing off.

Yeah, all members of the Riot Squad were in the Rumble, though not at the same time. You really need to watch the Women's Rumble

Well, I think it's because it's his first time and they don't have a story line for him, maybe next year

LMAO grin grin they have decided not to forgive cena and roman

OK I'll watch it.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol, is cena boring now? He is barely on and doesn't have a storyline, but at least he can cut a promo, I told you or was it someone else, that roman is boring,

The audience should try and forgive cena and roman, are they saying roman should not have beaten Samoa Joe?

OK then, I don't watch nxt so I wouldn't know. I'll take your word for it, is Nicki the bigger or smaller one? I know ruby,

I know they cut promos but they usually wrestle after. I've never seen them been giving time to do a promo without wrestling.
Lol, maybe I've been watching the back of my TV lol,

Carmella didn't win the first time. Elsworth won (climbed the ladder) and gave her the money in the bank briefcase, so it was cancelled, OK I admit, I didn't watch the second one, embarassed someone told me it was fair embarassed forgive me embarassed looolll

Awww, lol,

Are you serious? The same Luke harper that use to go with bray Wyatt? The one that was in the wyatt family?
I didn't even. Known it was him,

Lol, do you know it's just now I remembered that Braun used to be a part of the wyatt family, damn, they fixed him up well, I saw that bray is his manager

OK now I remember Luke, yeah I think he can cut a promo.

Thank you for jogging ur memory...snd please stop watching the back of ur tv grin

Nicki is still in nxt oo
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
pu7pl3:

Thank you for jogging ur memory...snd please stop watching the back of ur tv grin

Nicki is still in nxt oo

See this one grin grin lol, I wee na start washing the front grin

Lol, I didn't know.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Daeylar:

See this one grin grin lol, I wee na start washing the front grin

Lol, I didn't know.

Whatsup any new gist?

See wtin these two grown ups dey mumu demselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrRc4cZytdQ
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
pu7pl3:
Braun and alexa beat zayn and becky grin grin

Mixed match challenge
How do I watch and download the mixed match challenge? They havent been showing it on dstv.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
How do I watch and download the mixed match challenge? They havent been showing it on dstv.

Its just for facebook users...

Go to facebook search and type wwe mixed match challeng and see it there
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Sunkyphil(m): 1:57am On Feb 02, 2018
Just saw this thread am a huge fan of wwe

So now roundy rousy has bin signed on fingers crossed grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by drips8(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Just saw this thread am a huge fan of wwe

So now roundy rousy has bin signed on fingers crossed grin

A match with asuka would be lit considering the fact that asuka slapped rousey's wrist meaning rivalry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Sunkyphil(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
drips8:

A match with asuka would be lit considering the fact that asuka slapped rousey's wrist meaning rivalry
would they b able to handle her Unless they script it as usual
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by drips8(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sunkyphil:
would they b able to handle her Unless they script it as usual

it definitely gonna be scripted but with a strong and dramatic storyline
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 1:49am On Feb 03, 2018
pu7pl3:

Whatsup any new gist?

See wtin these two grown ups dey mumu demselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrRc4cZytdQ

No gist but let me look for,
Sorry for the delay,

Lol, I like them together,
Alexa and Braun fit really well together,

Their promos are fun,

I've found channels on YouTube where I can watch the challenge later.

Or let me even check Facebook if the videos are still there.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Daeylar:

No gist but let me look for,
Sorry for the delay,

Lol, I like them together,
Alexa and Braun fit really well together,

Their promos are fun,

I've found channels on YouTube where I can watch the challenge later.

Or let me even check Facebook if the videos are still there.

The videos are still on fb...i watch every wednesday
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 2:26am On Feb 03, 2018
pu7pl3:

The videos are still on fb...i watch every wednesday

All right I'll watch it soon.
How can paige come back from a year long break only to go out for an injury again,

Do you know how long she is out?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 2:45am On Feb 03, 2018
Pu7pl3

I heard alicia fox broke her tail bone and Paige may be out of wwe, due to her excessive injuries

I can't confirm.

Also saw that some people were saying that Alexa is terrible at doing suicide dives and she better stop before she hurts herself,
I was very scared for her when Asuka kicked her neck honestly.

Jonathan coachman is replacing Booker T as an announcer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.