Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95667 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Cobwebs done plenty for here oo... d place dey echo sef....

Who saw what Braun and Neville did to enzo cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
pu7pl3:

I did.

Did you see the Brock vs Braun promo? See the way they packaged Braun. If he loses on Sunday, it will be very devastating.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Debroslink:

I did.

Did you see the Brock vs Braun promo? See the way they packaged Braun. If he loses on Sunday, it will be very devastating.

i swear.... brock has worked really hard this year and has soo much momentum i want him to win
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
enzo is a mad man cheesy cheesy dude kicked Neville in the balls on 205live cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
I just don't like the way they inserted Bayley into the title picture. Just like that?

Nonsense...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't go to jail for me jare. kiss

Damn I'm watching it this night. But gist me. shocked
una just dey gist dey go, una no carry me along, see life
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
pu7pl3:

Debbie i cant wait for you to watch what my boy owens did to mr vince cheesy
i jst watchd d highlight on raw and m like wtf? how could ko deliver a super kick to d chairman of wwe? thats preposterous. they should just suspend the guy for a whole year. well they have put him and shane o mack in a match which i feel shane is likely to lose. baba is too old to get a win over kevin owen, a 1 year suspension would av sufficed.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Debroslink:
I just don't like the way they inserted Bayley into the title picture. Just like that?

Nonsense...
i doubt that. its still a fatal 4 way match, bayley just came out for payback against nia jax. im really waiting for when asuka will come and shake things up on raw.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Debroslink:

I did.

for lesnar to win, the match has to be a no disqualification match. if he can turn it to a ufc styled match, he may have some edge over strowman. if he should let strowman carry him for that power slam, omo e don be o, match don end
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
pu7pl3:

lol guy u see how strowman bounce back from d german suplex? it was freaking surreal. no one has ever gotten his strength together that fast after a suplex. its gona be a big hustle for lesnar at no mercy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
the miztourage might screw jason jordan's chances of defeating miz at no mercy. those guys are bunch of sore losers.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol guy u see how strowman bounce back from d german suplex? it was freaking surreal. no one has ever gotten his strength together that fast after a suplex. its gona be a big hustle for lesnar at no mercy

yea
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i doubt that. its still a fatal 4 way match, bayley just came out for payback against nia jax. im really waiting for when asuka will come and shake things up on raw.

bayley was added to the match
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2017
prettyboi1989:

It's a fatal 5 way. I don't just understand why they put her there. She doesn't deserve it.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Debroslink:

It's a fatal 5 way. I don't just understand why they put her there. She doesn't deserve it.

what re u saying men she was the number one contender before that careless nia jax injured her
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i jst watchd d highlight on raw and m like wtf? how could ko deliver a super kick to d chairman of wwe? thats preposterous. they should just suspend the guy for a whole year. well they have put him and shane o mack in a match which i feel shane is likely to lose. baba is too old to get a win over kevin owen, a 1 year suspension would av sufficed.

That's why we love the McMahon. Vince is ready to spill his blood in order to boost ratings on smackdown. Smackdown with Vince had the highest ratings so far this year. More money for Vince.

Suspend Owen's? This was what made Stone Cold the icon he is today...screwing up Vince. Owen's brutal assault on Vince has elevated his status and more credibility. Dude is fast becoming the face of smackdown, and the fans are loving it.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2017
pu7pl3:

what re u saying men she was the number one contender before that careless nia jax injured her

Where the hell was Emma on Monday? Why was she cast aside because of Bayley? Other PPVs are still coming and Bayley should have capitalized on her rematch clause on whoever is gonna emerge as champion of No Mercy.

With that, it would be a one on one contest.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Debroslink:

Where the hell was Emma on Monday? Why was she cast aside because of Bayley? Other PPVs are still coming and Bayley should have capitalized on her rematch clause on whoever is gonna emerge as champion of No Mercy.

With that, it would be a one on one contest.

Chaos sells.... emma may just pop up nd win u never can tell bayley deserves to be in dt match more than eveyone else and scripts for other ppvs hve been written already and a series of story linesalready shaping up u cant tell em how to run thier show men

More irrelevantly kevin owens said people like him go to heaven
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Debroslink:

That's why we love the McMahon. Vince is ready to spill his blood in order to boost ratings on smackdown. Smackdown with Vince had the highest ratings so far this year. More money for Vince.

Suspend Owen's? This was what made Stone Cold the icon he is today...screwing up Vince. Owen's brutal assault on Vince has elevated his status and more credibility. Dude is fast becoming the face of smackdown, and the fans are loving it.

Yea true on Owens but smackdowns highest rating this year was at money in the bank and the superstar shakeup.... they beat fox and hbo
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Debroslink:

his action is just too extreme jare. i doubt if shane will able to beat him
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Charlotte facing Natalia for smackdown women's championship, and l'm loving it

Dancing here , go charlotte.

Awww, next time becky
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2017
prettyboi1989:

It's these days they don't beat any manager again, during the days of Vince they were beating him up any time they feel like it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Daeylar:

It's these days they don't beat any manager again, during the days of Vince they were beating him up any time they feel like it grin
its jst extreme jare
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Victornezzar: 6:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Chai so reigns won John cena after all dose attitude adjustments(AA)
Looks like Cena has retired
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
How the hell did brock beat BRAUN angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Chai so reigns won John cena after all dose attitude adjustments(AA)
Looks like Cena has retired

Cena is going to star in a new movie bumblebee he will be back
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Victornezzar: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
pu7pl3:

Cena is going to star in a new movie bumblebee he will be back
Owkie
dah will be good tho
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
pu7pl3:
How the hell did brock beat BRAUN angry

##undecided..

WHAT RUBBISH!... please this WWE is nonsense abeg!... imagine lesnar winning Braun!!!...

###just knew last night that Braun hasn't won a single championship... ##Just imagine!.

ah give up mehhnnn!!!! undecided... Rubbish people, feel like cursing them sef, in fact, Na God go punish them last last!!.. awon wharayundecided..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijamakossa(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
EmyLeo:

##undecided..

WHAT RUBBISH!... please this WWE is nonsense abeg!... imagine lesnar winning Braun!!!...

###just knew last night that Braun hasn't won a single championship... ##Just imagine!.

ah give up mehhnnn!!!! undecided... Rubbish people, feel like cursing them sef, in fact, Na God go punish them last last!!.. awon wharayundecided..

still can't believe it my brother,this is the reason why people say it all about game and it's not real.how on earth could that happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
You see where WWE is diving at? I now believe Brock will keep the title till wrestlemania to lose to boring Roman Reigns.

Just 1 F5, and the match was over. But Reigns could kick out after multiple AA from Cena.

Nonsense angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Owkie
dah will be good tho

Yea he has gone Hollywood
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Debroslink:
You see where WWE is diving at? I now believe Brock will keep the title till wrestlemania to lose to boring Roman Reigns.

Just 1 F5, and the match was over. But Reigns could kick out after multiple AA from Cena.

Nonsense angry

Asin eh... how many Power slams did brock kick out of... they think we are children angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.