Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,959 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (98636 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Hey I've changed my mail.

What
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Pierced(f): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
lemme say small something....... it's being long I watch wwe, especially their ppv.

the only only person I think can stand Nia jax is Sasha banks. Bailey is too weak......Nia will just break break her into pieces.

Nia will win Alexa if they face each other one on one.

Brock and straunman fight.........I have always know they won't allow Brock lose just like that,they are always treating Brock as if he's untouchable especially Vince and Stephanie.

for me......roman is the future of wwe, he deserved that victory.....I still love cena though. I am waiting for roman vs Brock fight........am sure roman will win.

next month hell in a cell......am hoping Shane beats ko, even though his chances are low....but am praying he does.

2 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Victornezzar:
Chai so reigns won John cena after all dose attitude adjustments(AA)
Looks like Cena has retired
roman reigns is a tougher and better version of john cena, he proved it as no mercy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
na *at i wan write o @vic
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
pu7pl3:
How the hell did brock beat BRAUN angry
lol hohoho ur guy lost to lesnar. i was expecting lesnar to break strowman's arm with that kimora lock but atleast it did some damage which helped slow strowman down
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
EmyLeo:

##undecided..

WHAT RUBBISH!... please this WWE is nonsense abeg!... imagine lesnar winning Braun!!!...

###just knew last night that Braun hasn't won a single championship... ##Just imagine!.

ah give up mehhnnn!!!! undecided... Rubbish people, feel like cursing them sef, in fact, Na God go punish them last last!!.. awon wharayundecided..

oga what are you saying? that you didnt know braun hasnt won any championship shows u haven't been following raw in a while. evidently lesnar's performance outfoxed strowman's. the kimora lock slowed him down, lesnar was able to kick out of the power slam several times, lesnar took strowman to suplex city several times and u here vexing for wwe? carry your anger n waka comot
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:
You see where WWE is diving at? I now believe Brock will keep the title till wrestlemania to lose to boring Roman Reigns.

Just 1 F5, and the match was over. But Reigns could kick out after multiple AA from Cena.

Nonsense angry
lol d way u guys see strowman as a god though like as if no man can defeat him. is he not the same strowman that sami zayn beat at a last man standing match? Same guy roman reigns made his biitch (the ambulance match comes to mind)? look a man with an injured arm will have his game plan shattered, what helped lesnar was the kimora lock which was fully locked in. you dont need to be told the impact of that move. if it could break cena's, tripple h's, mark henry's and big show's arm, you should know it did damage to strowman's arm. good thing lesnar was also able to kickout of the power slam. it took one F5 to slay the monster, believe that!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daeylar:
Alexa is still women's champion, it's nice, why can't Bailey ever recover from that DDT? Alexa always wins her with that.
bayley is just vegetable i swear, i didn't even see much action from sasha banks, d girl m always rooting for. nia jax was on her A game at no mercy but that missed spear that got her shoulder injured gave room for alexa to win
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:

The plan is to make boring Reigns look invincible and enter immortality after being booked to beat Brock @ wrestlemania next year.

Screw you Vince McMahon.
lol where are u getting these lines from? dem neva even finish all d ppv for 2017 u don dey tok 2018 wrestlemania. u guys just can't hide ur disgust for roman reigns. roman walked d talk while ur mr step up or step out got his ass whooped. una go say na fake, it doesnt change d fact dat roman is a better version of cena
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol d way u guys see strowman as a god though like as if no man can defeat him. is he not the same strowman that sami zayn beat at a last man standing match? Same guy roman reigns made his biitch (the ambulance match comes to mind)? look a man with an injured arm will have his game plan shattered, what helped lesnar was the kimora lock which was fully locked in. you dont need to be told the impact of that move. if it could break cena's, tripple h's, mark henry's and big show's arm, you should know it did damage to strowman's arm. good thing lesnar was also able to kickout of the power slam. it took one F5 to slay the monster, believe that!!!!!

The Match Was Scripted. Even the Fans Were Calling For Tables At A Point. Vince Must Have Told Strowman That Once F5 Is Hit, he Must Not Kick Out.

That F5 Was Poorly Hit. I Mean, Strowman Have Kicked Out Of Multiple Spears By Reigns, kicked Out Of Knockout Punches, kicked Out Of Choke Slams. It's One F5 That He Cannot Kickout?

Poor Scripts

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:

The Match Was Scripted. Even the Fans Were Calling For Tables At A Point. Vince Must Have Told Strowman That Once F5 Is Hit, he Must Not Kick Out.

That F5 Was Poorly Hit. I Mean, Strowman Have Kicked Out Of Multiple Spears By Reigns, kicked Out Of Knockout Punches, kicked Out Of Choke Slams. It's One F5 That He Cannot Kickout?

Poor Scripts
u seem to av forgotten he was injured
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol where are u getting these lines from? dem neva even finish all d ppv for 2017 u don dey tok 2018 wrestlemania. u guys just can't hide ur disgust for roman reigns. roman walked d talk while ur mr step up or step out got his ass whooped. una go say na fake, it doesnt change d fact dat roman is a better version of cena

The plan is to make Roman a god @ wrestlemania after he defeats Brock. Brock will beat everyone in his path till he faces Roman, who will then beat him, so that it will look as if there's no one on earth who can defeat Brock Lesnar except Roman Reigns.

Poor Script I say.

Quote this till April 2017

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

u seem to av forgotten he was injured

Who? Strowman? Before or after No Mercy match?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Ahah its not hard na... roman reigns will beat him at wrestlemania
lol even as a roman reigns super fan i av to say u shud rethink that comment. german suplex dey run belle o hehe. der was a match sometimes back, a fatal 4 way match which had lesnar, roman reigns and i think seth rollins and someone else, omo d match was tough. roman was down on d ground after being thrown around suplex city
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:

Who? Strowman? Before or after No Mercy match?
d kimora lock injured his arm na at no mercy.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

d kimora lock injured his arm na at no mercy.

Did you watch Raw the night after No Mercy? Did you see how Strowman destroyed Hawkins before beating up Dean Ambrose?

Strowman wasn't injured kankan
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol even as a roman reigns super fan i av to say u shud rethink that comment. german suplex dey run belle o hehe. der was a match sometimes back, a fatal 4 way match which had lesnar, roman reigns and i think seth rollins and someone else, omo d match was tough. roman was down on d ground after being thrown around suplex city

Wrestlemania

As usual, super Roman will endure 50 suplexes and 20 F5 and defeat Brock with just one spear. Believe that.

2 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:

The plan is to make Roman a god @ wrestlemania after he defeats Brock. Brock will beat everyone in his path till he faces Roman, who will then beat him, so that it will look as if there's no one on earth who can defeat Brock Lesnar except Roman Reigns.

Poor Script I say.

Quote this till April 2017
lol uve forgotten d game changer, samoa joe hehehe. but why much hate for roman na? this guy has she blood sweat and tears, now he's reaping d benefits u nw sayn poor script. do u knw how many times he got screwed up on raw years ago before he won his first heavyweight title? even on d day he won, some1 with d money in d back briefcase cashed in on d title in less than 5 minutes. let him enjoy his reign
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:

Wrestlemania

As usual, super Roman will endure 50 suplexes and 20 F5 and defeat Brock with just one spear. Believe that.
lol see dis guy, roman reings is on god mode, nothing can stop him. however lesnar will test him hard
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol uve forgotten d game changer, samoa joe hehehe. but why much hate for roman na? this guy has she blood sweat and tears, now he's reaping d benefits u nw sayn poor script. do u knw how many times he got screwed up on raw years ago before he won his first heavyweight title? even on d day he won, some1 with d money in d back briefcase cashed in on d title in less than 5 minutes. let him enjoy his reign

Samoa Joe and Strowman fell to just one F5. I repeat one F5. Are you kidding me?

Someone like Strowman who turn an ambulance upside down, endured an ambulance hitting a trailer, and walked away without receiving medical treatment will fall under just one F5?

But Roman will kick out of 20 F5 and 100 German suplexes because he's Super. Humor me.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol see dis guy, roman reings is on god mode, nothing can stop him. however lesnar will test him hard

Roman will defeat Brock after 50 suplexes and 20 F5. He'll only have less hardcore fans and more boos because real fans see the poor scripts written by Vince.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:

Samoa Joe and Strowman fell to just one F5. I repeat one F5. Are you kidding me?

Someone like Strowman who turn an ambulance upside down, endured an ambulance hitting a trailer, and walked away without receiving medical treatment will fall under just one F5?

But Roman will kick out of 20 F5 and 100 German suplexes because he's Super. Humor me.
lol ambulance truck that was tilted with mechanical aids (hydraulic lift), you actually thought it was all strowman?

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol ambulance truck that was tilted with mechanical aids (hydraulic lift), you actually thought it was all strowman?

I know that was scripted too. What I'm saying is all those exploits he did, then he fell under just one F5 is poor script.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:

Roman will defeat Brock after 50 suplexes and 20 F5. He'll only have less hardcore fans and more boos because real fans see the poor scripts written by Vince.
abeggi, forget the fans, those guys are confused. half of the fans were clapping for roman after his victory at no mercy. the fans will always be divided but at a point they will all come.to love him. im sure if roman lost to cena, u wont be here shouting poor script lol
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:

I know that was scripted too. What I'm saying is all those exploits he did, then he fell under just one F5 is poor script.
u shouldnt fail to consider that he was injured. do you know how many guys lesnar has defeated with jst one F5? that's his signature move. its either the kimora lock or F5, either of those moves are fatal. because of this, lesnar was able to throw strowman around suplex city without strowman bouncing back up on his feet
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

abeggi, forget the fans, those guys are confused. half of the fans were clapping for roman after his victory at no mercy. the fans will always be divided but at a point they will all come.to love him. im sure if roman lost to cena, u wont be here shouting poor script lol

Personally I have no problem with Roman, he's a great fighter. What I do hate is the fact that Vince is trying to make him Cena 2.0.

I believe in Roman being the face of the company, but he mustn't be in Cena's shadow. They should program him to forge his own path to greatness.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pierced:
lemme say small something....... it's being long I watch wwe, especially their ppv.

the only only person I think can stand Nia jax is Sasha banks. Bailey is too weak......Nia will just break break her into pieces.

Nia will win Alexa if they face each other one on one.

Brock and straunman fight.........I have always know they won't allow Brock lose just like that,they are always treating Brock as if he's untouchable especially Vince and Stephanie.

for me......roman is the future of wwe, he deserved that victory.....I still love cena though. I am waiting for roman vs Brock fight........am sure roman will win.

next month hell in a cell......am hoping Shane beats ko, even though his chances are low....but am praying he does.

it might just end the same way shane vs aj styles match ended. shane lost
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

u shouldnt fail to consider that he was injured
. do you know how many guys lesnar has defeated with jst one F5? that's his signature move. its either the kimora lock or F5, either of those moves are fatal. because of this, lesnar was able to throw strowman around suplex city without strowman bouncing back up on his feet

Go and watch last Monday's Raw before you conclude he was injured.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Debroslink:

Personally I have no problem with Roman, he's a great fighter. What I do hate is the fact that Vince is trying to make him Cena 2.0.

I believe in Roman being the face of the company, but he mustn't be in Cena's shadow. They should program him to forge his own path to greatness.
they've put him through hell just the same way they put cena when he was coming up years ago. so i guess they saw the similar potential cena had in roman.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

they've put him through hell just the same way they put cena when he was coming up years ago. so i guess they saw the similar potential cena had in roman.

Difference is, Cena is not Reigns, and Reigns is not Cena. Cena has a baby face child-like character. Roman is a silent badass who loves war. That's where Vince is missing it in trying to make Reigns another Cena.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 4:05am On Oct 02, 2017
prettyboi1989:

oga what are you saying? that you didnt know braun hasnt won any championship shows u haven't been following raw in a while. evidently lesnar's performance outfoxed strowman's. the kimora lock slowed him down, lesnar was able to kick out of the power slam several times, lesnar took strowman to suplex city several times and u here vexing for wwe? carry your anger n waka comot

#nah, been following the game,just didn't take note of the championship part...

.... Vince determines who will win bruh, but he didn't get that last one right, tz all good tho, the more the anticipation to see who will eventually beat lesnar, the more views/ money..

....about the vexing stuff, don't worry i've channelled it to one of my patient here in the ward.. lol... the guy won't forget me in a hurry...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Roman would be a great version of The Undertaker. As a version of Cena, The Rock or Stone Cold, he's horrible. Roman Reigns is not a hapless, goofy, smart talking character. It won't suit him. The disgust is not for Roman. It's for what the company is doing with him

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (77)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.