Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (98924 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Lol. Kain was the one who instigated the whole thing from the start I think. I just stated watching wwe not up to a month now and I fell in love with it.

As per ur knowledge. Who do you think will win between them cos I know there will be a rematch.

I am also a new fan of the roman reign squad.

Braun is physically more dominant, and already has more power feats than Kane.
So I'd put my money on Braun Strowman
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kaycee7:
Maybe boring for you. Storywise, they're the best thing on SDLive for me.

Gini?
The Usos nko
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is just sad

Irish WWE "Superstar" Sheamus announced last week on his YouTube channel that he has been suffering from a condition called "Spinal Stenosis" for the past six months.
This is the same injury that ended the careers of Edge and "Stone Cold' Steve Austin. Sheamus, who turns 40 next month, is already older than Austin or Edge were when they were forced to retire, but Spinal Stenosis is a scary thing. Austin was told that one more bump in the ring could result in him being confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life whereas in Edge's case he could have even DIED.
Spinal Stenosis causes the narrowing of the spaces within your spine, which can put pressure on the nerves that travel through the spine. The symptoms of it include pain, numbness, and loss of motor control. There is no cure for the condition, but it can be rehabed. Sheamus recently returned home to Ireland to receive treatment, but is now back on the road with WWE.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
EpicMaurice:

Gini?
The Usos nko
What's The Usos storyline going into Clash of Champions?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
EpicMaurice:

Braun is physically more dominant, and already has more power feats than Kane.
So I'd put my money on Braun Strowman
Ur head dey there.

Kane was the one who instigated the fight not knowing the odds are not in his favour.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:
See this one. grin

#Debo_lee cheesycheesy. been a tho..
...(in enzo's voice) ..How yhu doing??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, let's see the match, I think Asuka will mess her up but I don't know Paige's in ring skills so I'll wait till they ever do a match like that

Abeg, bayley is not even on the roster as far as I'm concerned,
She just allowed Alexa to mess her up.

#lol @roster....

so na which fighter(s) dey yhr roster like thischeesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
EpicMaurice:

This is just sad

Irish WWE "Superstar" Sheamus announced last week on his YouTube channel that he has been suffering from a condition called "Spinal Stenosis" for the past six months.
This is the same injury that ended the careers of Edge and "Stone Cold' Steve Austin. Sheamus, who turns 40 next month, is already older than Austin or Edge were when they were forced to retire, but Spinal Stenosis is a scary thing. Austin was told that one more bump in the ring could result in him being confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life whereas in Edge's case he could have even DIED.
Spinal Stenosis causes the narrowing of the spaces within your spine, which can put pressure on the nerves that travel through the spine. The symptoms of it include pain, numbness, and loss of motor control. There is no cure for the condition, but it can be rehabed. Sheamus recently returned home to Ireland to receive treatment, but is now back on the road with WWE.

##Seeing great fighters end their career cos of injury is really sad bruh,

#Pray for he gets healed completely..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

Goes shut grin

It's actually like he's fourth movie... Dude is a movie star bruh cheesy

lol... nice to hear that...

....how far with leznar match at RR,who is/are the opponent(s).??
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
EmyLeo:

#Debo_lee cheesycheesy. been a tho..

...(in enzo's voice) ..How yhu doing??
Sweetheart, I'm doing good. cheesy

Just a cup of haters but we good. tongue
How's you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
EmyLeo:

They haven't decided yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, I'm doing good. cheesy

Just a cup of haters but we good. tongue
How's you?

#i'm fine like fine winecheesy

lol@haters , it's like you've got a lot of them in here...

you is fine, enjoying the break for now, Christmas is around the corner dear, oya make a wish, you never can tell Santa might be listeninggrin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2017
EpicMaurice:

They haven't decided yet

.. those guys sha.. it might turn out to be a triple threat match sef.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2017
EmyLeo:

#lol @roster....

so na which fighter(s) dey yhr roster like thischeesy

Lol, you made me go check the spelling grin grin I thought I spelt roster wrong grin

The only person in my roster is Kevin Owens, pu7pl3 no be so?? grin grin and makydebbie, LMAO grin grin

Makydebbie, I spoke to shane grin, we have fixed a match,

Unfortunately, I'm managing you, so we can't tag team, grin

He said one corner is best for your entrance song LMAO grin grin grin grin so you will twerk by the corner of the ramp while going forward to the ring, ROTFL
So what's your in ring name??
What did you choose, cheesy I need to tell Shane,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, you made me go check the spelling grin grin I thought I spelt roster wrong grin

The only person in my roster is Kevin Owens, pu7pl3 no be so?? grin grin and makydebbie, LMAO grin grin

He said one corner is best for your entrance song LMAO grin grin grin grin so you will twerk by the corner of the ramp while going forward to the ring, ROTFL
Daeylar, na your Christmas gift to me be this? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2017
EmyLeo:

#i'm fine like fine winecheesy

lol@haters , it's like you've got a lot of them in here...

you is fine, enjoying the break for now, Christmas is around the corner dear, oya make a wish, you never can tell Santa might be listeninggrin
Santa, okay this is what I want... cheesy

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Solowande(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Santa, okay this is what I want... cheesy
Hi
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Solowande:
Hi
Hello.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
EmyLeo:

I dont know yet but i think its braun and kane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Na soooo grin grin grin grin grin

Men wwe creative should employ you grin

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
EpicMaurice:

This is just sad

Really sad, but it's better to retire than be confined to a wheelchair.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Shane will get knocked out...bryan will make sure Owens and Zayn win then the rift between Shane and Bryan will be real angry

Lol, prediction grin grin
Just to save your precious owens LMAO grin

Lool, this may happen sha, but who knows, I just know they won't fire them. But if they do, it won't be Long before they are called back or taken to raw.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, prediction grin grin
Just to say your precious owens LMAO grin

Lool, this may happen sha, but who knows, I just know they won't fire them. But if they do, it won't be Long before they are called back or taken to raw.

You are wise milady
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Na soooo grin grin grin grin grin

Men wwe creative should employ you grin

cheesy cheesy

Thank you smiley
pu7pl3:

You are wise milady

Thanks, smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol they made the show interesting Jor...bryan is slowly turning heel ooo... I don't know how WWE expects people to Boo Daniel bryan

Exactly
I think with Bryan with them(Shane and Owens), it can even make them turn face.

I just like when either bryan or Kurt come out, grin so I can either scream yes or you suck grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Daeylar:

cheesy cheesy

Thank you smiley

Thanks, smiley

Ure welcome smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Exactly
I think with Bryan with them(Shane and Owens), it can even make them turn face.

I just like when either bryan or Kurt come out, grin so I can either scream yes or you suck grin

Lol....yea ure right...they are really and genuingly loved by the WWE fans that i wont make sense to turn em heel instead turn whoever they are associated with face grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Lol. Kain was the one who instigated the whole thing from the start I think. I just stated watching wwe not up to a month now and I fell in love with it.

As per ur knowledge. Who do you think will win between them cos I know there will be a rematch.

Will there really?

I don't really know,

Braun is strong but so is Kane, and I don't know much about braun but kane is an OG, he has experience, I can't tell you will win,

And also there is the added fact of who Raw wants to win, the same way they did that silly match between Braun and Brock where Brock won.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who watched clash of champions it was aweeesome...daeylar howfar my boy stayed oo and i never knew shane could cheat like this grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Will there really?

I don't really know,

Braun is strong but so is Kane, and I don't know much about braun but kane is an OG, he has experience, WO I can't tell you will win,

And also there is the added fact of who Raw wants to win, the same way they did that silly match between Braun and Brock where Brock won.

I like how you said kane is an OG...its sexy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:

welcome Sir,
Roman all the way,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
EmyLeo:

Lol...

asper# the entrance song, I think makydebbie is from ghana yeah?? One-corner would be perfect: Dcheesy......din din din din dindon dondon, din don din don, loll....cheesycheesy

Thank you for this, grin grin
Perfect choice,

Too funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (77)

O2tvseries.com Not Working / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.