Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) (74195 Views)

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by olaolaking: 6:05am On Jan 29, 2017
winetapper:
But like how do people sit back and watch people act inside a locked room for hours
Imagine the nonsen>se
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:10am On Jan 29, 2017
repogirl:
If a guy smokes, it's normal. If a girl smokes, she's a bad girl? She should be ashamed but a man shouldn't be ashamed. Seriously, People need to widen their brains.

Addiction to nicotine affects both men and women, so it's not about being a bad girl but a bad habit for both men and women, simple. Condemn her like you would condemn a guy for risking his health by smoking, not because she is female.

Smiles, you obviously don't know the difference btw a man & a woman

Go online and educate yourself, especially young women smokers and child birth complications, bone density etc

I have no probs with a woman who weeds at least it's adverse effects are mainly psychogenic but CIGAR? Only ignorant african women smoke.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:

Go online and educate yourself, especially young women smokers and child birth complications, bone density etc

I have no probs with a woman who weeds at least it's adverse effects are mainly psychogenic but CIGAR? Only ignorant african women smoke.

Nigeria and criticism

3 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2017
Big Brother has always been meant for +18. Is smoking cigarette illegal?
opeoluwa20:
This what they teaching the coming generation smh

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2017
shevchenko:

Nigeria and criticism

B4 u talk crap... i'm a smoker myself.

it's not mere criticism, it's fact

I'm only sharing my views cos this is NL, in the real world? I laugh with Ladies who burn cigar around me.

Cos I no sabi advise person, time will advise them smiley

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by yakbauer: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy, so everyone is allowed to drink and misbehave while one girl smokes and is tagged "bad girl".
Smoking and drinking are both social vices and the gravity of the vice depends on where someone comes from.
In the south one is considered a very bad person when he/she smokes, but in the north it's the total opposite. Smoking is considered a common social vice while drinking alcohol carries more weight.
Abeg free her.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by ipreach: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2017
She is only showing the world her real self rather than pretending

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:48am On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:

did you not see the part i said condemn the habit because of its health implications which both MEN and WOMEN suffer and not whether she should be ashamed or she is not wife material. Making it a moral issue as if men that smoke should be proud about it and are husband materials.

It's funny how you people think. It's very easy to condemn the female, isn't it but if it were a guy, you people will not bother as it is normal for a guy.

Men are different from women indeed and that's why men can smoke and get away with it while women should not. As if men are a different special breed of species.

The warning says smokers are liable to die young. Not only female smokers and not female smokers should be ashamed or female smokers are not wife material. It is an addiction that is suffered by both men and women, and affects both men and women in adverse ways.

If only ignorant African women smoke cigars, then African men who smoke are also very ignorant, simple. What's good for the goose is very good for the gander.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2017
nurez305:
Up till now, I still don't understand what people are really watching in this bbn

Still finding it difficult
I prefer cartoon to any of The big brother show of Africa . boring show if You ask me

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by essohjay1(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2017
nurez305:
Up till now, I still don't understand what people are really watching in this bbn

Same here. Saw a scene yesterday after rushing into a neighbour's room when I heard ladies screaming only to see them glued to the tv smiling and laughing sheepishly at bbn....funny enough,some guys were present. I simply SMH and walked out of the room praying they all receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Jodha(f): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2017
I thought the Coco girl was a cheap upcoming music artist... Is this how she plans on promoting her musical career...

Rubbish
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by phynofino: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2017
repogirl:
If a guy smokes, it's normal. If a girl smokes, she's a bad girl? She should be ashamed but a man shouldn't be ashamed. Seriously, People need to widen their brains.

Addiction to nicotine affects both men and women, so it's not about being a bad girl but a bad habit for both men and women, simple. Condemn her like you would condemn a guy for risking his health by smoking, not because she is female.
I tire for SOME Nigerians ordinary smoking wake up to the modern world or be left behind
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by bush112(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2017
bentlywills:
So hw will dz resurrect som1 wey dn die? undecided
grin
bentlywills:
So hw will dz resurrect som1 wey dn die? undecided
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by veacea: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2017
psychologist:
Someone should help me with falz pix
Weldone sire grin

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2017
Zico5:

Disgrace to Lagos or Anambra or Igbo. U think yoruba girl can act like this in glare face of the world. Then miss cucumber must also come from osun. Ode oshi.
Mr sabi pass no dey yarn watin u no knw.........cocoice is a typical yoruba lady so get DAT b4 u develop headache on top person mata
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by babsdeen(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2017
Kolababe:
A lot of crazy things have been happening on the show. One of the ladies, CocoIce shocked viewers after their Saturday night party as she went alone to a corner of the house and started puffing away the cancer stick. Bad girl! She actually looked laid back, but here she is showing a really 'bad side'

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/photos-of-big-brother-naijas-female.html

Big Brother Nigeria for the buti(butter), Ultimate Search for the local...Bring back our Ultimate Search jo!
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by seenter84: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2017
Let d Bi,tch b...
Many girls day way smoke pass boys na
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Jobless Nigerians! In this recession period, I sincerely do not expect anybody to waste their time watching this poo.

Speak for yourself!! Some persons that watch BBN rake in more money from their hustles than you can imagine!!

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:

B4 u talk crap... i'm a smoker myself.

it's not mere criticism, it's fact

I'm only sharing my views cos this is NL, in the real world? I laugh with Ladies who burn cigar around me.

Cos I no sabi advise person, time will advise them smiley

Abeg swerve,make I see better person!! Male chauvinist!! You see yourself!! Na your type go lock your wife for house,make her to watch " war room",while you cavort around with side Chics...

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by princeade86(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2017
nurez305:

same here
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by TLAX: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Dongreat:
What's the take home now from this shameful program? We keep copying the whites but unfortunately it's not their innovative ways, honesty and selfless ways but their lose lifestyle of reckless drinking, smoking and shameful sex with different partners. And more shameful is that people I know who are matured still watch this program and waste funds in voting for a dudes that got no class going nude for the camera or a girl that choose to be a "dog" by opening her loose hole for every housemate or the imitation of foreign cockney accents.

Dude what's your problem? Live your life let others live theirs!

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Captain6(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2017
Mtcheew! I just remembered my age. Am too old to comment on this sad
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by dumie(f): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2017
And she has this quiet disposition always observing others smh

3 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by TLAX: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2017
Effiezynews:
Tbozz is such a pretender!! She is vexing because she couldn't dance...

She is way older than the rest of the cast. Definitely not 22 she says she is. That is why she is finding it difficult to blend with the rest. I put her in her early 30s. Not that it matters but why lie about it.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Seun360(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Zico5:

Disgrace to Lagos or Anambra or Igbo. U think yoruba girl can act like this in glare face of the world. Then miss cucumber must also come from osun. Ode oshi.

Gimme ur addy make i courier 1carton of Origin to you.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2017
TLAX:

She is way older than the rest of the cast. Definitely not 22 she says she is. That is why she is finding it difficult to blend with the rest. I put her in her early 30s. Not that it matters but why lie about it.

She is 32...She is a pretender! She loves being in control.. She was gobsmacked when the other girls stepped out yesterday and she was just standing like a flower pot!Did you hear what she told Kemem?? That "I usually don't talk to people"... What does that mean??
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2017
repogirl:

...its a man's world, blame the society.its the same reason a man cheats on his wife and can be looked over but if na woman she would be called a slut....society have made strict conditions women should follow allowing men to do as they wish..why do u think feminism is rising in the western world, women are fighting against this standards....but this is africa, it will be long for such to be accepted, women will still be treated that way and restricted...
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
Don't mind him,nobody is forcing the program on him#Holy holy group of company
he is right. Thought there is freedom of expression or are you in any way related to Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
...its a man's world, blame the society.its the same reason a man cheats on his wife and can be looked over but if na woman she would be called a slut....society have made strict conditions women should follow allowing men to do as they wish..why do u think feminism is rising in the western world, women are fighting against thia standards....but this is africa, it will be long for such to be accepted, women will still be treated and restricted...
how about a lady who slaps a guy and the society looks away but if a guy does same he gets locked?
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
You mean Diego Costa brother
Who's Diego costa
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by press005: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Someone's future mother..owadiegwu

negodu grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.