Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) (74179 Views)

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2017
Jadeite:

Abeg swerve,make I see better person!! Male chauvinist!! You see yourself!! Na your type go lock your wife for house,make her to watch " war room",while you cavort around with side Chics...

Hypocrite!

All these NL dummy's sha.

Talking like a typical gutter rat

Bye
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by dharmeel(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Abeggi , because u r a man now that makes u better . Smokers are liable to die young . Otan!!! And u guys should stop the holier than thou attitude jare . Some of you don't smoke but u do worse things . The show is rated 18 not PG . So adult content is inclusive . Make Una park well jare and face reality.
LorDBolton:

B4 u talk crap... i'm a smoker myself.

it's not mere criticism, it's fact

I'm only sharing my views cos this is NL, in the real world? I laugh with Ladies who burn cigar around me.

Cos I no sabi advise person, time will advise them smiley

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2017
winetapper:
But like how do people sit back and watch people act inside a locked room for hours
Mhen e tire me too.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Aregs(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2017
psychologist:
Someone should help me with falz pix
Weldone sire grin
sorry it's coming late

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Jobless Nigerians! In this recession period, I sincerely do not expect anybody to waste their time watching this poo.
Lmao.. u don vex...Don't call anyone jobless
Dunno if im the only one that doesn't have time for stuffs like this. Maybe cos i hardly watch shows except Football.

How u today..
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2017
some people will read the topic of the thread then come in to bash it senselessly, while someone would call the bbn housemates fools, one of them is till going to leave with 25m
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2017
badmrkt:
how about a lady who slaps a guy and the society looks away but if a guy does same he gets locked?
...because the lady is seen as vulnerable and soft, so why should the tougher man slap her....same reason a firefighter will rescue women and children first(is a law) b4 men, in war is a big crime to kill the children and the women thats why during war or hostilities they specifically give the number of dead and injured women/children to show how seriouz it is.....

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
...its a man's world, blame the society.its the same reason a man cheats on his wife and can be looked over but if na woman she would be called a slut....society have made strict conditions women should follow allowing men to do as they wish..why do u think feminism is rising in the western world, women are fighting against this standards....but this is africa, it will be long for such to be accepted, women will still be treated that way and restricted...

Well, I'm happy that the restrictions are loosing up fast, even here in Nigeria, and the new generation of girls don't seem to care, or get inhibited by these "cultural restrictions"

Slow and steady, it will be broken.

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2017
winetapper:
But like how do people sit back and watch people act inside a locked room for hours
I wonder the benefit derived from watching BBN.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2017
Dongreat:
What's the take home now from this shameful program? We keep copying the whites but unfortunately it's not their innovative ways, honesty and selfless ways but their lose lifestyle of reckless drinking, smoking and shameful sex with different partners. And more shameful is that people I know who are matured still watch this program and waste funds in voting for a dudes that got no class going nude for the camera or a girl that choose to be a "dog" by opening her loose hole for every housemate or the imitation of foreign cockney accents.
preach it to the congregation brother!, ride on sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Bashyours546: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2017
MTCHEEEEW I WAS EVEN THINKING THAT SHE WAS WEEDING grin
MAKE UNA NO VEXOOO NA EVENING LESSON I GO grin
WHO MAKE I BLAME SELF
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2017
badmrkt:
he is right. Thought there is freedom of expression or are you in any way related to Buhari?
He is right indeed,hypocrisy is when you keep on criticising multichoice for hosting this program meanwhile you are using one of their products in your house.Nobody is imposing this show on y'all,so please stop bugging and criticizing us for following the program.Don't be a bully.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2017
brandonobi:
some people will read the topic of the thread then come in to bash it senselessly, while someone would call the bbn housemates fools, one of them is till going to leave with 25m
Abi o,that's why they would keep on blaming our leaders for all their sorrows.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Jobless Nigerians! In this recession period, I sincerely do not expect anybody to waste their time watching this poo.
A sadist spotted.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by nkpommpko(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2017
Nigerian youths now ,need more mental stimulation than cigarette advertising.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2017
repogirl:
If a guy smokes, it's normal. If a girl smokes, she's a bad girl? She should be ashamed but a man shouldn't be ashamed. Seriously, People need to widen their brains.

Addiction to nicotine affects both men and women, so it's not about being a bad girl but a bad habit for both men and women, simple. Condemn her like you would condemn a guy for risking his health by smoking, not because she is female.

my dear I tire, like girls are immune to nicotine addiction....double standards everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by victorv12(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2017
It's so unfortunate when you see our Naija sisters behaving like this in the media. Where are the real Nigeria women or girls? When will you start protesting against all this madness. The way our girls are being portrayed now, I don't have a word for their shameless acts anymore! This are the same people fighting for equal rights in Nigeria with our men! I dey laugh ooo! They will always remain under! Any bill that they forward to the house for their freedom should be turned down completely!

I mistakenly clicked on MTV base one day and I saw our Nigeria girls dancing naked! From Olamide's video to OBO! Lol.Then I realized, it's going to be difficult for me to raise a girl in this country if I have one. The Nigeria media is completely fvcked up. Nollywood movies is another case! Majority of our Nigeria women are not shameful.

The real Naija sisters, it's time for you to start protesting against all this madness! Because, to me, any girl I see on the screen dancing naked in any of these our Naija videos, I believe the girl's upbringing is fvcked up from beginning. Any civil minded girl from a good home will never dance naked in front of the world stack naked!

And to the Nigeria government, MTV base, Naija, must be shut down completely! The media station alone is a weapon of mass destruction (WMD) that can destroy the minds of our youths from thinking critically about issues and acheiving our might and strength as a nation.

Do you think it's beans why China didn't allow Facebook and Twitter into their country? It's because they appreciate their culture alot. It's not economics that makes a nation to be great, it's our culture and values that makes us to be a great nation.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:

Smiles, you obviously don't know the difference btw a man & a woman

Go online and educate yourself, especially young women smokers and child birth complications, bone density etc

I have no probs with a woman who weeds at least it's adverse effects are mainly psychogenic but CIGAR? Only ignorant african women smoke.

the percentage of African women that smoke is not half as much as the percentage of say European women that smoke.....

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2017
rotimy:
Do people really waste to watch that trash? Naija youths in Animal zoo at South Africa
cry me a river ohh/go on and just.....

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
...its a man's world, blame the society.its the same reason a man cheats on his wife and can be looked over but if na woman she would be called a slut....society have made strict conditions women should follow allowing men to do as they wish..why do u think feminism is rising in the western world, women are fighting against this standards....but this is africa, it will be long for such to be accepted, women will still be treated that way and restricted...

No African women are waking up that is why African men are getting bitter and looking for more ways to put them down but women have gotten wiser things are changing and very fast too.

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2017
victorv12:
It's so unfortunate when you see our Naija sisters behaving like this in the media. Where are the real Nigeria women or girls? When will you start protesting against all this madness. The way our girls are being portrayed now, I don't have a word for their shameless acts anymore! This are the same people fighting for equal rights in Nigeria with our men! I dey laugh ooo! They will always remain under! Any bill that they forward to the house for their freedom should be turned down completely!

I mistakenly clicked on MTV base one day and I saw our Nigeria girls dancing naked! From Olamide's video to OBO! Lol.Then I realized, it's going to be difficult for me to raise a girl in this country if I have one. The Nigeria media is completely fvcked up. Nollywood movies is another case! Majority of our Nigeria women are not shameful.

The real Naija sisters, it's time for you to start protesting against all this madness! Because, to me, any girl I see on the screen dancing naked in any of these our Naija videos, I believe the girl's upbringing is fvcked up from beginning. Any civil minded girl from a good home will never dance naked in front of the world stack naked!

And to the Nigeria government, MTV base, Naija, must be shut down completely! The media station alone is a weapon of mass destruction (WMD) that can destroy the minds of our youths from thinking critically about issues and acheiving our might and strength as a nation.

Do you think it's beans why China didn't allow Facebook and Twitter into their country? It's because they appreciate their culture alot. It's not economics that makes a nation to be great, it's our culture and values that makes us to be a great nation.

what do you mean by the real Nigerian sisters? those ones are fake.....pls go and take several seats behind with your double standards, don't you see young boys misbehaving too, won't those ones also be fathers? where is your outrage about that? na when e reach women turn you go get power, open mouth wide to criticise....mtcheww
If you like go and raise your daughters in Kafanchan, you think women there are more morally upright, your eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2017
uzolexis:

the percentage of African women that smoke is not half as much as the percentage of say European women that smoke.....

Key words highlighted .

Lemme know when africa catches up to europe ehn. Thank you.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:

Key words highlighted .

Lemme know when africa catches up to europe ehn. Thank you.

You said only ignorant African women smoke and i'm just letting you know that statement is false, not comparing the acheivements of Europe to Africa here.

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
He is right indeed,hypocrisy is when you keep on criticising multichoice for hosting this program meanwhile you are using one of their products in your house.Nobody is imposing this show on y'all,so please stop bugging and criticizing us for following the program.Don't be a bully.
dude nobody gives a flying fvck what y"all watch but its right to ask to know the importance of what you are watching and the impact such has in our society. Remember your action one way or other rubs off on others directly or indirectly. So stop pretending as if you don't know this.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
...because the lady is seen as vulnerable and soft, so why should the tougher man slap her....same reason a firefighter will rescue women and children first(is a law) b4 men, in war is a big crime to kill the children and the women thats why during war or hostilities they specifically give the number of dead and injured women/children to show how seriouz it is.....
this idea of women being soft is way over used. Nobody should be subjected to any form of hostility man or woman. We are all "human" before "gender" comes in.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017
badmrkt:
dude nobody gives a flying fvck what y"all watch but its right to ask to know the importance of what you are watching and the impact such has in our society. Remember your action one way or other rubs off on others directly or indirectly. So stop pretending as if you don't know this.
What are you insinuating?what about the movies you watch daily.This is a program rated 18 and it's a competition for youths(not children or teenagers),at the end of the day someone is going home with the sum of 25 million naira#choice.

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by iceberylin(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
dont you think? how is smoking and sex copying whites? We was multiplying way before we knew whites existed?
Dongreat:
What's the take home now from this shameful program? We keep copying the whites but unfortunately it's not their innovative ways, honesty and selfless ways but their lose lifestyle of reckless drinking, smoking and shameful sex with different partners. And more shameful is that people I know who are matured still watch this program and waste funds in voting for a dudes that got no class going nude for the camera or a girl that choose to be a "dog" by opening her loose hole for every housemate or the imitation of foreign cockney accents.

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2017
Just how long will it be before this is blamed on South Africa?...grown men and women from nigeria misbehaving like pre-school but somehow some way their brothers and sisters in west africa are going to blame someone for this
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2017
uzolexis:

what do you mean by the real Nigerian sisters? those ones are fake.....pls go and take several seats behind with your double standards, don't you see young boys misbehaving too, won't those ones also be fathers? where is your outrage about that? na when e reach women turn you go get power, open mouth wide to criticise....mtcheww
If you like go and raise your daughters in Kafanchan, you think women there are more morally upright, your eye go clear.
LOL! The guy probably hasn't travelled out of this country before. Nigerian girls are far below what other nationality females do.

Dancing nakedly is not a new thing. If anyone wants to do that, so be it. Because they are adults and are responsible for whatever lifestyle they want to live.

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Kolababe:
A lot of crazy things have been happening on the show. One of the ladies, CocoIce shocked viewers after their Saturday night party as she went alone to a corner of the house and started puffing away the cancer stick. Bad girl! She actually looked laid back, but here she is showing a really 'bad side'

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/photos-of-big-brother-naijas-female.html

How is smoking shocking?

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
uzolexis:

You said only ignorant African women smoke and i'm just letting you know that statement is false, not comparing the acheivements of Europe to Africa here.

and u also didn't get my hint on why u shouldn't compare European women with African women.

Or I need to spell em out to you?

Too much cable TV Naim dey worry una
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
What are you insinuating?what about the movies you watch daily.This is a program rated 18 and it's a competition for youths(not children or teenagers),at the end of the day someone is going home with the sum of 25 million naira#choice.
oh! Its about the money uh? And not the actions right? I see!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / BBNaija: Princess Gives K.Brule A Handjob In Front Of Other Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.