Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) (74476 Views)

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jadeite:

Speak for yourself!! Some persons that watch BBN rake in more money from their hustles than you can imagine!!
Yinmu
Keep deceiving yourselves! Tell me how it is adding values to your lives...
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
A sadist spotted.
I can accept a lady supporting this foolish show, but a man? You must be a gay!
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wolfbrother:

How is smoking shocking?
The word "shocking" is totally uncalled for. Maybe she's not a city chick. cheesy
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
badmrkt:
oh! Its about the money uh? And not the actions right? I see!!!
Why are you sounding as if you are holier,as if you don't fornicate,cheat etc

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
Why are you sounding as if you are holier,as if you don't fornicate,cheat etc
Yea I do them all and feel guilty afterwards. I don't try to make them seem right.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Yinmu
Keep deceiving yourselves! Tell me how it is adding values to your lives...

Don't you get tired of saying "recession" and blaming it??It musnt add value to my life,that is why it is called "Entertainment"!! Yinmu to you too..Who your opinion EPP?? I wish your hate for it will make them scrap it...

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:

All these NL dummy's sha.

Talking like a typical gutter rat

Bye

Sadist!! Take honey and maple syrup to sweeten your bitter heart!

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:

and u also didn't get my hint on why u shouldn't compare European women with African women.

Or I need to spell em out to you?

Too much cable TV Naim dey worry una

The fact that you said "only" leaves room for comparison.

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by kaimacute7155: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cocoice will be evicted tonight
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kolababe:
A lot of crazy things have been happening on the show. One of the ladies, CocoIce shocked viewers after their Saturday night party as she went alone to a corner of the house and started puffing away the cancer stick. Bad girl! She actually looked laid back, but here she is showing a really 'bad side'

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/photos-of-big-brother-naijas-female.html
what's bad about it? she's always claimed she smokes a lot and it's not surprising seeing her smoke

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by BAMSRAY(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
is fun sha an entertaininn they all tried is educative some areas.....but dat babe dat smoke n public am disapointed ...girl for dat mather na overdose cos am i never know
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by kolaranking1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
I guess smoking gives her inspiration cos She was actually trying to compose a song for big brother.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by legibow: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
All na the same now..... Gulder ultimate search is also stage... No different...
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by cc150615(f): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
winetapper:
But like how do people sit back and watch people act inside a locked room for hours

What is it teaching the society
I cannot see what's fun in it.

#BringbackGulderUltimateSearch
My brother the matter tire me...someone was still trying to convince me to watch it yesterday saying I can use it to relax...if I want to relax I'll kuku go and watch comedy or sth...I argued it to the last of my strength...I can't understand what ppl enjoy watching there! It's just plain joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by bizhop01: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stop misleading people,is bigbrother south africa
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Seriously, as in like seriously serious. So people go just nyash down dey watch this BS? Na wah ooo!!!

And on the topic, what's wrong with a woman smoking? Na una lungs she use? Why can't people just for once fu...king mind their f......king business. HABA!!!
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by slytubadth(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
winetapper:
But like how do people sit back and watch people act inside a locked room for hours

What is it teaching the society
I cannot see what's fun in it.

#BringbackGulderUltimateSearch

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jadeite:

Don't you get tired of saying "recession" and blaming it??It musnt add value to my life,that is why it is called "Entertainment"!! Yinmu to you too..Who your opinion EPP?? I wish your hate for it will make them scrap it...
Excuse me get tired of what? I pointed the obvious once and you talking about getting tired as if I have mentioned recession to you several times. You call that an entertainment? Hahahaha well I won't blame you dear, there is no point arguing with some one who watches other people locked up in a room doing all sorts of rubbish! Years to come, you'd come to realize the foolishness in watching this indecent and meaningless show, you can trust me on that.
Happy Sunday! wink
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
dis wat am saying.. Whr is d moral value in all this.?
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmm, nawa o, she want to feel among na
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Excuse me get tired of what? I pointed the obvious once and you talking about getting tired as if I have mentioned recession to you several times. You call that an entertainment? Hahahaha well I won't blame you dear, there is no point arguing with some one who watches other people locked up in a room doing all sorts of rubbish! Years to come, you'd come to realize the foolishness in watching this indecent and meaningless show, you can trust me on that.
Happy Sunday! wink

Please shut your trap!! You are so sad! E Pele..Ma binu! Haba,why so serious??In the same recession, young people have made millions( decently)..Why the unnecessary rants?? Recession!Recession!
Your opinion will not stop peeps that make money from relaxing by watching BBN!! The problem with us Nigerians is that, we judge when we haven't seen...Which rubbish have they done? I like to see the good in things and learn from them...
Asides the sex which you guys think BBN is all about, I have learnt how to handle people( simply by watching them), how not to be spontaneous, how not to be too extreme in anything I do....
Please,go and take your daily dose of vitamin A,cos apparently you never see the good in things( even this recession has been a blessing to people that do online legitimate businesses)...
I won't reply to you anymore * drops mic
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jadeite:

Please shut your trap!! You are so sad! E Pele..Ma binu! Haba,why so serious??In the same recession, young people have made millions( decently)..Why the unnecessary rants?? Recession!Recession!
Your opinion will not stop peeps that make money from relaxing by watching BBN!! The problem with us Nigerians is that, we judge when we haven't seen...Which rubbish have they done? I like to see the good in things and learn from them...
Asides the sex which you guys think BBN is all about, I have learnt how to handle people( simply by watching them), how not to be spontaneous, how not to be too extreme in anything I do....
Please,go and take your daily dose of vitamin A,cos apparently you never see the good in things( even this recession has been a blessing to people that do online legitimate businesses)...
I won't reply to you anymore * drops mic
Hahahaha trust me I won't bother reading this! You waste too much time on nonsense!!! grin
Happy Sunday jawe! Loooolz Kai!
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
uzolexis:

The fact that you said "only" leaves room for comparison.

Lemme assume you just glanced / scanned through my post.

I ended with "only ignorant african women smoke".

Obviously I have tv... I know women smoke in other continents.

The key word there is ' african women '. Thus the ONLY there replaces " out of all african women " ONLY ignorant african women smoke.

U dig?
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:

I can accept a lady supporting this foolish show, but a man? You must be a gay!
Oh! st Theresa pray for us,are you really sure of what you are saying,do you have any proof to back up your claims,I want you to correct yourself and apologise for calling me a gay.I want you to do me a favour,please Pm me:I want to hook up with you for you to verify if truly I'm a gay or not.Atleast 15 minutes of action(sex) is ok for you to know if truly I'm a gay or not.You can come with your bouncers if you have any for security purpose.For your information I'm a gentle guy so I promise to pay the bills.I'm expecting your messages miss virgin Mary junior.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jadeite:

Sadist!! Take honey and maple syrup to sweeten your bitter heart!

Wonder what pill you took sha... or were u dropped on ur head as a kid?

First I be chauvinist, cassanova, now I'm a sadist. undecided

Get sober or get well soon... whichever one fits . Bye
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
Oh! st Theresa pray for us,are you really sure of what you are saying,do you have any proof to back up your claims,I want you to correct yourself and apologise for calling me a gay.I want you to do me a favour,please Pm me:I want to hook up with you for you to verify if truly I'm a gay or not.Atleast 15 minutes of action(sex) is ok for you to know if truly I'm a gay or not.You can come with your bouncers if you have any for security purpose.For your information I'm a gentle guy so I promise to pay the bills.I'm expecting your messages miss virgin Mary junior.
This is how Gays type....they try to defend themselves by all means hahahahaha grin grin grin
Gay bobo grin
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
badmrkt:
Yea I do them all and feel guilty afterwards. I don't try to make them seem right.
Clap for yourself for saying the truth.Sincerely speaking I like you for your maturity(no homo).You must be a decent guy,let me tell you the reasons why I'm following this program(bbn).I'm only doing this to relief stress and satisfy myself.I'm always busy due to the nature of my job,so you don't expect me to be wandering around the neighbourhood like a clueless rabbit during my leisure hours when I have enough to listen to and watch at home.Tell me the truth,is it proper for someone to mock or criticise me for satisfying myself.Have a wonderful day.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
What is the whole point of this Big Brother Naija, what morals or good standard does it promote, a while ago it was one Thin Tall Tony going unclad now this pool of nonsense again
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Odunharry:

Lmao.. u don vex...Don't call anyone jobless
Dunno if im the only one that doesn't have time for stuffs like this. Maybe cos i hardly watch shows except Football.

How u today..
Happy Sunday dear....how was service today?
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Happy Sunday dear....how was service today?
Awesome.. Guess u prepared for work.

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:

This is how Gays type....they try to defend themselves by all means hahahahaha grin grin grin
Gay bobo grin
Lol,why will I become a gay when I have enough hoes around me.If you are really sure of what you're saying,please join me on bbm:328D4BD3.After many rounds of hot banging,you will come back to Nairaland to thank me.If you don't accept my offer then you are the worst thing to ever happened to mankind.If you like continue calling me names but I want you to know one thing,I won't seize to be a gentle guy and I won't insult you because I came to this world through a lovely woman who taught me to always respect women.I'm waiting for your response 'miss gay dectector'.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin Spicymimi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / BBNaija: Princess Gives K.Brule A Handjob In Front Of Other Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.