Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" (39192 Views)

Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something / Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by logica(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:

The other day on a show (on hipTV) the alaba dude stated it straight up phyno that they did a lot of pro bono promo for no longer 'picks their call'
Funny people. So they think the guy still uses that number they had (which most likely was transferred to his management team and probably no longer in use)? If you REALLY want to help, do it without expecting anything in return. If you expect anything in return, then do NOT call it help; call it BUSINESS.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by RosaConsidine: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
nuelzy:
Who the flying bleep is small doctor

A neurosurgeon from laspotech.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by tillaman(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Such is lyf dj real, buh i think u shud consider going bak to sch, it's a good investment
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by tens4real(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
GindoX:

Where are the signatories? grin
lalasticlala.... your signature is needed
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by iamkingzlee(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
nuelzy:
Who the flying bleep is small doctor
Ain ain Ain Akeweje Oga nla oh grin
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by iamkingzlee(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
winkmart:
I know about this story..It will be unfair for Small Doctor to Forget DJ Real.

I wonder why some people will just forget your name once they are richer than you. People that at one time were feeding off you...It is always a bitter pill to swallow sometimes when you remember that some of your friends that have forgotten about you today were squatting with you then in your parents' house.

Small Doctor, life na turn by turn.. Remember DJ Real was more famous than you, now you are more famous than him...So you don't know who will be more famous than you tomorrow.

True!!This same Dj real was still standing beside him even up until his "STREET on Hiptv". I guess he's fed up

1 Like

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Gudfrie(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
What exactly do you want from small doctor?
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by BIDOO(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
konfused:
Why don't these guys employ PA's to help them out when they want to address the public...

English aint our Language, but if you want to use it to address the public, at least make it understandable or better write with your indigenous language you re comfortable with......

As I was reading this piece, I just had a mental image of the DJ......hmmmmm

Ike gwuru
here we are again, scholar pls kindly apply for the role you just mention because i think that will put you on a smile than the livelihood you are living now ! If am not mistaken.
Foolery dexterity
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
small doctor aka mosquito killer so u be slyy
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by chronique(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Small doctor I know.. Dj what Kwanu?

Rip English. I spent four hours reading a paragraph.

Haa!!! Madam, you can lie o! 4 hrs loun loun? Anyways, it was painful reading that. Who knows what version of English that is? Certainly not the one I know.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
never forget your benefactor.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by magicminister: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Artistes are ingrates!
From A-Z... every single one of them..

1 Like

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by optional1(f): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
cummando:
Den EPP you

no boi epp me oh.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
optional1:

no boi epp me oh.
Abeg no forming for me!!!.see as their eyes dey shine like halogen.....hmmm mmm
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by LorDBolton(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
@logica ...I'm tempted to insult u

But lemme settle for you're just an ignorant person.

Do u know how much it costs for studio time? So if a producer allows me record for half the amount or anything I can afford...knowing even if my song blow (it will favour the producer too) ...I shouldn't count it as HELP? It's BUSINESS??

Do u know how much it costs to promote a song in naija? Especially a no-level street artiste?? How much did small doctor bring to the table? Even if dj whatever is expecting 1000% ROI the mere fact he was pushing him at little or no cost is considered help.

That's the difference btw majority of you africans/blacks and most whites... ingratitude

It's rare for a white man to forget those who put in work when he was down...case study drake vs YG, d'banj, the game etc.

After succeeding in life, People with your ignorant mentality start asking 'who u epp' 'who u epp' to people you once called sir sir upandan.

Your parents who sent you to school, you think they don't expect u to take care of them at old age? since they're expecting something in return then They ain't helping you sha, it's business.

Ignorant people like you are the main reason nigerians no longer freely lend a helping hand. Mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by optional1(f): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
cummando:

Abeg no forming for me!!!.see as their eyes dey shine like halogen.....hmmm mmm

lol

na only you dey see everything.

Kontinue

1 Like

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by konfused: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
BIDOO:

here we are again, scholar pls kindly apply for the role you just mention because i think that will put you on a smile than the livelihood you are living now ! If am not mistaken.
Foolery dexterity

See me see wahala oooo.....

Ogini bu your own, did I claim I am a scholar or that am a master of English language.

FYI, i'm a pure unadulterated IGBO man, am proud of that. I prefer speaking my language any day anytime to english language.

Just imagine someone speaking your language and mixing the tense, it will surely sound absurd to you, that's exactly how his write-up sounds.

I rather prefer he writes his epistle in his indigenous language than committing such obvious blunder.

NB... gini bu ihe "foolery dexterity" putara?

Both words together seems absurd to me.....

foolery /ˈfuːləri/
noun
silly or foolish behaviour.

dexterity /dɛkˈstɛrɪti/
noun
skill in performing tasks, especially with the hands.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Snow5(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
GreenMavro:
are you for Real DJ Real?

Do you know any graduate with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields -Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,/Computer science,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science or any Arts course?
Can the person speak English fluently?
Can they write well?
Do they have computer skills?
Okay please say hello to them for me.I just want to wish them Happy Sunday.
I nor go answer you oo...
Lwkmdh
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by BIDOO(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
konfused:

See me see wahala oooo.....

Ogini bu your own, did I claim I am a scholar or that am a master of English language.

FYI, i'm a pure unadulterated IGBO man, am proud of that. I prefer speaking my language any day anytime to english language.

Just imagine someone speaking your language and mixing the tense, it will surely sound absurd to you, that's exactly how his write-up sounds.

I rather prefer he writes his epistle in his indigenous language than committing such obvious blunder.

NB... gini bu ihe "foolery dexterity" putara?

Both words together seems absurd to me.....

foolery /ˈfuːləri/
noun
silly or foolish behaviour.

dexterity /dɛkˈstɛrɪti/
noun
skill in performing tasks, especially with the hands.
Yes it's expected of you, you are only confused by the especially as written there but before anything do you know what comma means? And especially as used in the definition means Most likely ! Well i must concede to the fact you stated up there but you know what? He is addressing people from different walks of life, and if did in his dialect you may not be able to comprehend like those one up there has no meaning to me solely because am from western part here
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by konfused: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
BIDOO:

Yes it's expected of you, you are only confused by the especially as written there but before anything do you know what comma means? And especially as used in the definition means Most likely ! Well i must concede to the fact you stated up there but you know what? He is addressing people from different walks of life, and if did in his dialect you may not be able to comprehend like those one up there has no meaning to me solely because am from western part here

Language is the soul of any culture...

Do you know why it's necessary you must master a language before you are given residence permit or before you earn a degree in a country like Germany or France or Japan.

Our indigenous languages are gradually going extinct...Why, cos every Tom and Dick wants to be seen as not being uneducated.

Our languages defines who we are....

You are right though, but that's why we have translation apps
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by femi4: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Small doctor I know.. Dj what Kwanu?

Rip English. I spent four hours reading a paragraph.
You mean, you don't know DJ REAL......he was popular back then with mixtapes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by BIDOO(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
konfused:

Language is the soul of any culture...

Do you know why it's necessary you must master a language before you are given residence permit or before you earn a degree in a country like Germany or France or Japan.

Our indigenous languages are gradually going extinct...Why, cos every Tom and Dick wants to be seen as not being uneducated.

Our languages defines who we are....

You are right though, but that's why we have translation apps
together we can grin, am guilty of your opine, any girl am going to woo as from now Henceforth will be place on my dialect dialogue, No more foreign language
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by konfused: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
BIDOO:

together we can grin, am guilty of your opine, any girl am going to woo as from now Henceforth will be place on my dialect dialogue, No more foreign language

That's it brother, we Africans should be proud of our languages.

Read thru this, am not the owner, but I was highly motivated after going through it.

http://www.africason.com/2015/10/intellectual-slavery-most-dangerous.html
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by ManTiger(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
winkmart:
I know about this story..It will be unfair for Small Doctor to Forget DJ Real.

I wonder why some people will just forget your name once they are richer than you. People that at one time were feeding off you...It is always a bitter pill to swallow sometimes when you remember that some of your friends that have forgotten about you today were squatting with you then in your parents' house.

Small Doctor, life na turn by turn.. Remember DJ Real was more famous than you, now you are more famous than him...So you don't know who will be more famous than you tomorrow.

Small doctor is very stingy indeed, he once fought with boys around amjee cos he no wan settle them.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by oluscofield(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
its weekend, no more Bleep to give.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by cybriz82(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
konfused:
Why don't these guys employ PAs' to help them out when they want to address the public...

English aint our Language, but if you want to use it to address the public, at least make it understandable or better write with your indigenous language you re comfortable with......

As I was reading this piece, I just had a mental image of the DJ......hmmmmm

Ike gwuru

jonny english u wey sabi english help us use am cure recession na oversabi...if dem give me gun mek i shoot u or buhari i will shoot den syone buhari wit d gun.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
must you publicize it
Read b4 u comment

d idiot datz small doctor accused him
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by cybriz82(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Dj Real!!! DONT EVER WRITE IN ENGLISH AGAIN!!! DAMN!! I just got a wicked migraine reading this, is it by force to write in English??! If you use pidgin write, them go arrest you? angry

So oga Dj Real, what do you want??! Make the guy give you hin soul cos you help am or do you want him to put you on salary? angry

sup with all dis dis peeps cmplainin abt bad or english abeg post ur ssce result mek we see abeg?
if u dnt understnd d english den rest.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Kpakorich: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mouthgag:
And who the Fûck is small doctor?

U never hear something like ... I dey kil mosquito well well...

Some kinda bizarre traditional lyrics I see everywhere...

Mtcheeeww.... Rubbish rubbisher rubbishest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by konfused: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
cybriz82:

jonny english u wey sabi english help us use am cure recession na oversabi...if dem give me gun mek i shoot u or buhari i will shoot den syone buhari wit d gun.

LWKMD!!!!!

funny, Abegi may they never give you gun oooooo

Ndu na ato m uto ooooo
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Mouthgag: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kpakorich:

U never hear something like ... I dey kil mosquito well well...

Some kinda bizarre traditional lyrics I see everywhere...

Mtcheeeww.... Rubbish rubbisher rubbishest...
Nonsense grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shows His Wife, Children, Family To Mark Father's Day / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures / Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.