Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" (39194 Views)

Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something / Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by logica(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:
@logica ...I'm tempted to insult u

But lemme settle for you're just an ignorant person.

Ignorant people like you are the main reason nigerians no longer freely lend a helping hand. Mtcheeew
I am not even close to insulting you because that will be wasting my insults. The funniest pick of your diatribe is the one about Africans not showing gratitude but Oyinbos do. FYI, Mack Zuckerberg is an example of people thinking you owe them after your success. I suppose he's African?

Anyway take my response as an advise: if you like burst a vein over the "ungrateful" people you helped. The moment you start helping without expecting anything in return is when you are considered to have provided real help.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by LorDBolton(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oga logica pls go and ask your parents if they're helping you or its business...and come share with us their reply.

Guava doesn't fall far from the tree.

Like I said no be ur fault, na black man mentality dey do you.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by logica(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
LorDBolton:

Like I said no be ur fault, na black man mentality dey do you.

...it will of course be difficult to make you see who is afflicted by "African Mentality". Last I checked, Caucasian parents rarely rely on their offspring in retirement. And last I checked, you will NEVER find a Caucasian pining for gratitude anywhere on social media. Those are intrinsically African maladies of which no doubt you suffer from in acute measure.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by sexyellency(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
GreenMavro:
are you for Real DJ Real?

Do you know any graduate with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields -Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,/Computer science,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science or any Arts course?
Can the person speak English fluently?
Can they write well?
Do they have computer skills?
Okay please say hello to them for me.I just want to wish them Happy Sunday.
Mind you... medicine has nothing to do with First Class, 2.1 or 2.2. cook ur joke very well next time huh? thank me later.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
An artist I also took in some years ago gave me the same treatment ...
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by kenoz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
okay
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by dabrightt: 1:05am On Jan 30, 2017
Bros what is ur problem why do you want to fall his career u are nt the only one that have helped him and even if he turn u down in any aspect,that those nt give u the power to advice ur co dj wrongly by tellin dem not help artist willingly..

You also need help because u are also a street dj..infact many of this mentioned dj can disk more dan you and have music selection intelligence more than u..

So dnt lift ur self by trying to form what u are nt up to*.. u want to create useless awareness because u are burning down in the industry..
u tink the best way to do so is to distroy other people image or call some dj who can work more dan u on turn table street dj....

so don't advice others nt to help if they wish let them help and if u want to stoP helpin artist u are welcme we knw small doctor history from day one..brs if u need money talk dnt bring d young man down....u aren't the only one that help him I knw many djs that helped him very well more dan u do...am nt sorry to dj real u are nt real because u are nt mature
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:50am On Jan 30, 2017
nuelzy:
Who the flying bleep is small doctor
just my question.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Teeboy22(m): 6:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Such is life o
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by samo123: 7:00am On Jan 30, 2017
kayzat:
All these stories because small doctor decided to float his own management company

The guy already tried for djreal too and he can't sincerely says he never benefit anything from him.
True talk
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by samo123: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2017
Gudfrie:
What exactly do you want from small doctor?
I didn't 4 him oo
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by haryomikun(m): 4:23am On Jan 31, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Small doctor I know.. Dj what Kwanu?

Rip English. I spent four hours reading a paragraph.
You don't know DJ Real? Means you don't live in the Southwest or you're not streets
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by haryomikun(m): 4:32am On Jan 31, 2017
Dicksonpal:
if u don't know dj real emir of alaba den I give up.. Most people don't know small doc except the street
I dey surprised too sef say she no sabi
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Dicksonpal: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2017
haryomikun:
I dey surprised too sef say she no sabi
she fit no dey hear dj mix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures / Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.